SaltyCajun.com http://www.matrixshad.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 10-14-2009, 10:44 PM
*****Cajun *******

Cash: 662
Default 6 spiral rods at sale price

hi guys
stix here with some great news for you cajun guys, i have been giving some thought to having my first custom rod sale here on salty cajun.
now just let me say this rod builders as a rule never giveaway any thing but i am a little bit different, i belueve in sharing with my clients and obtaining new clients and sometimes a sale with a few dollars off is just the ticket for them to go over the edge.
for a short period of time i will offer 6 custom billystix inshore custom rods built on my normal stock, you will get every thing that comes with my rods titanium guides"once again these are now standard guides on my rods they are valued at $90 you are for the most part getting them free" because in the past i would have to charge you a up grade price but now i can just go ahead and put them on at no extra charge and be done with it.
you have your choice of 6ft6 or 7ft med action regularly priced at $225 but during this sale you can order that same rod for $190 plus ship.
now if you want the green , blue, black, viper its $210 these are priced at $250 normal.
i caution you to give this some serious thought due to the fact that i was informed today that just any time i have an order coming in for 12 rods for a guy that i have not talked to yet so it could be any day, and when it happens i will be way behind.he is looking for a builder to complete an order for an awards program and another custom rod builder has put it to him pretty bad. and i was recomended to pick up the mess and get it back on track. looking to hear from you guys, very exicited about my first sale here on salty cajun
stix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NEW--REDFISH-CHASING SHRIMP LOGO.jpg (62.5 KB, 67 views)
Old 10-16-2009, 02:57 PM
*****Cajun *******

Default rod sale give me a call

well it looks like the rod sale is a flop so far, any one have any ideas's on how to get it kick startedi need to get some rod movement so that i can get some word of mouth going, best advertisment you can get.
i have customer service and a good product all i need now is some great fishermen ok i will settle with some that just think they are great.
check my site out and if you guys have any questions give me a ring we can chat i can help you in many ways, i can fill in all the gaps and let you know all thier is to know about a custom rod. so give me a call.
stix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NEW--REDFISH-CHASING SHRIMP LOGO.jpg (62.5 KB, 52 views)
Old 10-16-2009, 03:13 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 908

I hadn't even seen the first post from the 14th
Old 10-17-2009, 07:31 PM
*****Cajun *******

Default still pluggginnn

yes well i guess i am not going to be a very good salesman here on salty cajun when it comes to custom rods, i guess i need to pick up car tradinnn or wifeswapppinn or whatever, oh well i will just keep on plugginnn i will get a hit sooner or later
stix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6 ft 6 camo orange wrap 005.jpg (92.0 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 6 ft 6 camo orange wrap 006.jpg (91.7 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 6 ft 6 camo orange wrap 012.jpg (91.8 KB, 27 views)