SaltyCajun.com http://www.lmcboats.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2010, 09:03 PM
*****Cajun *******

Cash: 662
Default free christmas billystix rod giveaway

hi guy's
what better way to say merry christmas than to give away a free custom billystix rod your choice of an inshore spin or spiral also during this sale you can order your choice of a custom billystix custon spin or spiral for the low price of $150 plus shipping so lets get those orders in while i have a chance to get them built.
the contest starts todat 11-13-10 and ends on 11 --27--10 lety's get creative on your entry's and let's have some fun and have a lot of entry's so i will be able to pick a winner.
now i will need to have some sales on this contest to help out the giveaway so don't let me down the price on these custom rods are $100 off my regular price and i can only build so many before santa arrive's .
remember they will make a great gift for the fisking buddy or family member, how about the main lady in your life.
ok who is goin to be the first entry, have fun and good luck.
stix
just one more thing, i am now using some foam split grips and they are working out real well, i have had a lot of request for them so i had some made and the response has been terriific something to give some thought to, also these shot's are my new 1011 no frill's rod's that i will be offering in addition to my regular line of custom built quality rods.