SaltyCajun.com http://www.stickemrods.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor)

The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor) Tell your favorite jokes here! Keep it PG rated, please.

Old 01-02-2014, 12:10 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 581
Default Late for School.

I was sitting at the doctors office and picked up a Senior News; could not stop laughing and thinking of the guy calls himself Gentle Benny. Hope you enjoy it as much as i did.

"Late again", the third grade teacher said to little Sammy.
"It ain't my fault this time, Miss Crabtree. You can blame this'un on my Daddy. The reason I am three hours lake is my Daddy sleeps naked !"

Now miss Crabtree had taught grammar school for thirty-some odd years. Despite her mounting fears , she asked little Sammy what he meant by that.
Full of grins and mischief . and in the flower of his youth, little Sammy and trouble were old friends, but he always told her the truth.
you see Miss CrabTree, out at the farm we got this here low down coyote . The last few nights, he had done ate six hens and killed Ma's best milk goat. Well last night,
when daddy heard a noise out in the chicken pen ., he grabbed his shotgun and said to Ma, "that coyote's back again. I'm gonna go get him."
"Stay back, he whispered to all of us kids !'
"He was naked as a Jaybird, no boots , no shirt not pants all he was wearing was a grin!
To the hen house he crawled, just like an Injun on the snoop. Then, he stuck the double barrel 12 gauge shot gun through the window of the coop.
"As he stared into the darkness, with coyotes on his mind , our old hound dog Zeke, had done woke up and comes sneaking up behind Daddy. Then as we looked on , plumb helpless, old Zeke stuck his nose in Daddy's behind!'
"Miss Crabtree, we all been cleaning chickens since three o'clock this mornin ."

This story sounded so much like something GB would do or think of doing, is why I found it hilarious !!!!!!!!!!
Happy New Year!!