SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlestackle.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-29-2013, 03:12 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 983

Not saying at all that there are absolutely no side effects with these products you've mentioned, but you can be sure that if there were serious ones remotely close to a prescription drug the FDA would swoop in and shut them down. I do know that they have been wanting to regulate supplements for years just to get their greedy government hand in yet another industry pocket. I have never actually heard of any deaths associated with any of these companies. Again, it's just a matter of personal choice as to which supplements you believe will help you to feel better or have a more productive life. As far as the business side, it just depends on what kind of marketer you are.....if you're good enough, you can sell poop on a stick.
Old 08-29-2013, 03:50 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 617
Default In response to pathfinderNI

I agree about personal choice. I do not agree with companies skirting the laws to market ineffective products with promises of health and wealth. A simple search of reports on LIMU will bring up multiple sites with reports of fraud and multi level marketing. The manufacturer of LIMU also makes Monavie which is another product that claims to improve or cure most diseases you can think of. Look at
http://corsairmediaservices.com/inde...ch-us-keywords

Theses high priced products do not deliver on the claims. They will and have defrauded many people out of hard earned money. Major side effect. I agree with personal choice when the consumer is informed.

It still looks and talks like a duck!
Old 08-29-2013, 07:14 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,002

Ok my thing on this.... When have you ever hired on to a job and had to pay 500 dollars to go to work. This is unheard of. So if this isn't a pyramid disquised as a multi level marketing bullcrap I don't know what it is. No company will try to make you pay to promote their product. come on guys These people are scheming people and if your not on the ground level your gonna get it stuck to you without vaseline!!!! something sounds to good to be true IT IS!!!!! I fell for the Iraqi Dinar scandal but at least I can still exchange a little bit back and get some money back. Who knows maybe by the time my kids get old enough it will be worth some thing or nothing who knows but if i could do it over I would have pissed my 1000 off on beer and whiskey....

These companies piss me off trying to get rich on a sucker. Everyone is out to get rich quick it don't happen by accident or you giving someone 500. If everyone who was at these parties was getting rich who is gonna fund this limu would be broke. Its the next sucker that pays the 500 till guess what they run out of suckers and come up with the next miracle cure
Old 08-29-2013, 07:44 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 826

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
Clean your windshield man! Geeze! I can't see all the funny stuff through the dang bugs!
My bad! Picked them up going to work last Thursday morning and got in today.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:55 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 983

Can't really think of it as starting a job, but as starting your own business. If it indeed costs $500 to become a distributor, I would think that it goes toward that $ amount of product so that you can use it and develop your own health testimony.

As far the negatives you will find on the internet which we all know cannot lie, you can google most any MLM product that has been around for a while and come up with some disgruntled customer or distributor. Instead of simply owning up to the fact that the product or business just wasn't for them, they would rather get online and gripe about the product or business.
Old 08-29-2013, 11:26 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 743

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck View Post
I think LIMU plays on the placebo affect. They build it up with all the good things it can do for you so when you drink it, you make yourself THINK you feel better, but really its all in your head. Its like giving a 12 pack of O'douls to a teenager and they act like they are drunk. Same thing.
Normally I would agree with you but in this case the logic does not fit well. For the facts are, it was not my wife's idea to take it, even though a good friend and brother in law gave it to us to try I still had to fuss with her to take it, she didn't much care for the taste, she was very skeptical about it due to the partial ineffectiveness of many different things used in both the past and present from prescription and nonprescription, and she is the kind of person that is not fond of change in her routine even if it is as simple as drinking 2 ounces of a juice morning and evening that she is not used to drinking. No hard feelings towards any one. To each his own. This has become quite an entertaining thread.
Old 08-30-2013, 02:29 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,002

As far as the product I hope it works for yall.....i don't know anything about it.

Just not drinking the Kool aid and giving someone 500 then i have to find 3 more people to sucker into it. Hey but good luck to yall. I hope all of lake charles is driving black bmw's with limu on them. I maybe should buy stock in BMW with my 500.......give me a heads up when they run out of get rich quick people so i can sell out my stock and buy stock in the repo places.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:12 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,326

Just saw a LIMU Beamer, while checking the Rescue truck at station 8 in Lafayette, low and behold one passed down Broadmoor.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:50 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcredeur View Post
Just saw a LIMU Beamer, while checking the Rescue truck at station 8 in Lafayette, low and behold one passed down Broadmoor.
Y'all don't stock that on the truck for medical calls? I thought that was Lafayette's new policy
Old 08-30-2013, 07:53 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,326

Hahahaha probably won't be long!! We now have dog O2 masks on the pumper...
Old 09-01-2013, 10:42 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,618

You have to be a special kind of stupid to buy this stuff or buy into any pyramid scheme...
Old 09-02-2013, 01:37 AM
Flounder

Cash: 739

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebert View Post
You have to be a special kind of stupid to buy this stuff or buy into any pyramid scheme...
F'n stooopid shat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-02-2013, 07:22 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Drank 6oz of LIMU and Bam

My hair grew back
Lost 15lbs
Had $10k deposited in my checking account
Cholesterol dropped to 150
Sex drive is off the charts
I can bounce da hen with just my hands
Started catching two trout on one hook
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4766.jpg (104.0 KB, 146 views)
Old 09-02-2013, 08:27 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,505

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Drank 6oz of LIMU and Bam

My hair grew back
Lost 15lbs
Had $10k deposited in my checking account
Cholesterol dropped to 150
Sex drive is off the charts
I can bounce da hen with just my hands
Started catching two trout on one hook
Lmbo. A guy at work gave me two the other day and I felt no difference. Buy if it'll do all that for you I'm gonna buy me a case tomorrow. Lol
Old 09-02-2013, 02:56 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 838

All this crap is a scam.. It's to get the people sitting at home watching and shopping infomercials to make people a company money. Have you seen any LIMU sales person that comes close
To looking fit? No!! I own a gym and went to a convention that LIMu was there and not one person for LIMU was under 20% body Fat. I asked them who had been on it for six weeks and one lady told me she had been on it for 12 weeks and she lost 39 pounds. Still big as a whale. I asked her why she was breaking out on her face and sweating and she had no answer. Because she was starving her self. The LIMU was telling her she was not hungry when she needed to eat nutrients to help her body work daily.

It's a joke and if you drink it, it will make
You lose about 10 pounds because it stops your appetite. Make you have the runs for a day and then you go weigh in and holy moly I lost 10 pounds on LImu..

Eat right, work out and be healthy the easy and cheaper way! 6-8 weeks eating healthy, doing a HIT workout 3-4 days a week and dedicating yourself you can lose real weight, feel good and look damn good. Most people can NOT make it tho which is why these companies make millions on their product to just drink we will make you skinny with no workout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Old 09-02-2013, 05:04 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullrutt View Post
All this crap is a scam.. It's to get the people sitting at home watching and shopping infomercials to make people a company money. Have you seen any LIMU sales person that comes close
To looking fit? No!! I own a gym and went to a convention that LIMu was there and not one person for LIMU was under 20% body Fat. I asked them who had been on it for six weeks and one lady told me she had been on it for 12 weeks and she lost 39 pounds. Still big as a whale. I asked her why she was breaking out on her face and sweating and she had no answer. Because she was starving her self. The LIMU was telling her she was not hungry when she needed to eat nutrients to help her body work daily.

It's a joke and if you drink it, it will make
You lose about 10 pounds because it stops your appetite. Make you have the runs for a day and then you go weigh in and holy moly I lost 10 pounds on LImu..

Eat right, work out and be healthy the easy and cheaper way! 6-8 weeks eating healthy, doing a HIT workout 3-4 days a week and dedicating yourself you can lose real weight, feel good and look damn good. Most people can NOT make it tho which is why these companies make millions on their product to just drink we will make you skinny with no workout

You are quite an amazing individual that you can walk into a convention and magically know everyone's body fat level. Amazing lol. I don't recall ever saying anything about this taking the place of a healthy lifestyle, eating right, and living right. Some may say it but I don't. I have been around gyms much of my life and I have seen just as many fat people exercising, maybe they should all quit going to the gym. I wasn't able to figure out the percent body fat though, you will have to teach me that trick. According to me and my doctor I am fit, have a very low percent body fat (he did not even care to measure it because there was not enough to show that he needed to check), and there is no reason that I should be pre diabetic. I work my butt off nearly each and every day and to top it off I have an auto immune disorder as diagnosed by the doctor and meniere's disease. All of these things being diagnosed within the last three years. I am trying to avoid surgery if possible on my ear to restore hearing that was lost due to the meniere's disease. The surgeries so for that I have been introduced to are expensive, have not to good of a success rate, and are known to cause more problems after. The nerves in my ear are still alive, just not doing what they are supposed to. The doctor thinks this is probably being caused from some kind of inflammation within my ear or around the nerves. I am not an any kind of serious pain due to any of these diagnosis therefore I am trying this product to see if it can remedy any of these situations as they (LIMU) claim is a possibility. Besides LIMU saying it, I have met real people that claim it has truly helped some of their ailments as mentioned by LIMU. It doesn't hurt me to try it and there are a few small differences I have noticed, besides what was previously mentioned about my wife, just in the month I have been taking it. As I said from the get go, this will not fix everything for everybody, but it will fix and help some things for some people including a potential improvement in health. I do not plan on arguing each and every detail that has been thrown around in this thread, but thought I would put a little more personal factual information out there.
Old 09-02-2013, 05:29 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 838

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo-boater View Post
You are quite an amazing individual that you can walk into a convention and magically know everyone's body fat level. Amazing lol. I don't recall ever saying anything about this taking the place of a healthy lifestyle, eating right, and living right. Some may say it but I don't. I have been around gyms much of my life and I have seen just as many fat people exercising, maybe they should all quit going to the gym. I wasn't able to figure out the percent body fat though, you will have to teach me that trick. According to me and my doctor I am fit, have a very low percent body fat (he did not even care to measure it because there was not enough to show that he needed to check), and there is no reason that I should be pre diabetic. I work my butt off nearly each and every day and to top it off I have an auto immune disorder as diagnosed by the doctor and meniere's disease. All of these things being diagnosed within the last three years. I am trying to avoid surgery if possible on my ear to restore hearing that was lost due to the meniere's disease. The surgeries so for that I have been introduced to are expensive, have not to good of a success rate, and are known to cause more problems after. The nerves in my ear are still alive, just not doing what they are supposed to. The doctor thinks this is probably being caused from some kind of inflammation within my ear or around the nerves. I am not an any kind of serious pain due to any of these diagnosis therefore I am trying this product to see if it can remedy any of these situations as they (LIMU) claim is a possibility. Besides LIMU saying it, I have met real people that claim it has truly helped some of their ailments as mentioned by LIMU. It doesn't hurt me to try it and there are a few small differences I have noticed, besides what was previously mentioned about my wife, just in the month I have been taking it. As I said from the get go, this will not fix everything for everybody, but it will fix and help some things for some people including a potential improvement in health. I do not plan on arguing each and every detail that has been thrown around in this thread, but thought I would put a little more personal factual information out there.
You are a idiot because I wasn't even talking to you personally. I'm talking about LIMU is a joke. An if you know what your talking about and you do this everyday by measuring body fat for people you can look at anyone and hit almost head on what their body fat % is.. Is not hard very simple to do and it actually will help you know if your really healthy or not. I know it may be confusing for you and you can not figure it out! Lol

If there is such a ingredient to cure, help or prevent a disease I highly doubt that LIMU has it in a drink for 3.99 a pack.
I never said anything about (fat) people should quit the gym in fact it's awesome that they are in a gym working out and not on a couch buying products from infomercials that magically make you lose weight. I love when people over widget actually make the choice to become healthier and go to a gym that is what's amazing Jack! Someone who gets off the couch and actually goes into a gym and busy their butt, eating right, taking the right Vitamins etc..

Old 09-02-2013, 05:31 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 826

Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1378161044377.jpg (80.2 KB, 70 views)
Old 09-02-2013, 05:43 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
You are a idiot because I wasn't even talking to you personally. I'm talking about LIMU is a joke. An if you know what your talking about and you do this everyday by measuring body fat for people you can look at anyone and hit almost head on what their body fat % is.. Is not hard very simple to do and it actually will help you know if your really healthy or not. I know it may be confusing for you and you can not figure it out! Lol

If there is such a ingredient to cure, help or prevent a disease I highly doubt that LIMU has it in a drink for 3.99 a pack.
I never said anything about (fat) people should quit the gym in fact it's awesome that they are in a gym working out and not on a couch buying products from infomercials that magically make you lose weight. I love when people over widget actually make the choice to become healthier and go to a gym that is what's amazing Jack! Someone who gets off the couch and actually goes into a gym and busy their butt, eating right, taking the right Vitamins etc..

What is my body fat??? Been waiting to know
Attached Images
File Type: jpg facebook-20130429-185104.jpg (39.5 KB, 68 views)
Old 09-02-2013, 05:47 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:

$3.99 a pack. That is cheap. I might be able to buy 1 can of Blu Frog but definitely not a pack for that amount, if they would let me buy 1 can. Now that is a good deal and truly "amazing Jack". Now I know why I decided to stop frequenting the gym as much, everyone always seems to be unhappy and consumed with their self. Just a joke, partially. hahaha By the way, Blu frog is their energy drink, not their main product.