SaltyCajun.com http://www.angler-products.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

Old 10-03-2013, 11:46 AM
Great White

Cash: 2,534

was stating it not as ive seen it but as i've heard about it... sorry my grammer isnt korrectly put.... its all good... I've heard stories from GW's of bow hunters with no orange on being shot because they "looked like a squirrel on the side of a tree before the sun came up". Ive also heard of squirrel hunters with no orange on being shot because "they moved slow in the brush and kinda looked like a deer"... It goes both ways. Not here to argue, just tell ya'll what I know and have heard. I personally seen a guy 2-3 years ago (not on ft polk) get shot in the face with a shotgun. Thankfully he walked away with minimal damage, could've been worse... Just be aware of your target as Ace said earlier.
Old 10-03-2013, 01:44 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
was stating it not as ive seen it but as i've heard about it... sorry my grammer isnt korrectly put.... its all good... I've heard stories from GW's of bow hunters with no orange on being shot because they "looked like a squirrel on the side of a tree before the sun came up". Ive also heard of squirrel hunters with no orange on being shot because "they moved slow in the brush and kinda looked like a deer"... It goes both ways. Not here to argue, just tell ya'll what I know and have heard. I personally seen a guy 2-3 years ago (not on ft polk) get shot in the face with a shotgun. Thankfully he walked away with minimal damage, could've been worse... Just be aware of your target as Ace said earlier.
Yep

and I read that like Gooh did, I was thinking that there were arrows sticking out peoples' legs all over the place. Sorry bout dat
Old 10-03-2013, 05:24 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,534

no biggun.... just have heard the stories. Sure its like every other WMA...
Old 10-03-2013, 06:01 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,679

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Butter View Post
You must have served in the army there. Place sucks to train there but it is full of wildlife
Sure did was station out in North Carolina and did our deployment rotation over there for a month before we went to Afghanistan.

Try jumping into a DZ out of a airplane and avoid landing on rebar or horse **** not fun.

Bugs bigger then your head!