SaltyCajun.com http://www.mkacpas.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 02-28-2012, 11:57 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: -514
FlagUS For da kids

Ok so someone wants to write a book with me.
Lol...
Well I got an idea.
I like to see the face of kids when they catch a fish as big or bigger than they are. So how about a fishing book.
I like to be prepared for when I go on a trip an I bet even kids feel the same way.
So here goes.....
How about a book for kids explaining the rules. Some sort of explitive of the same rules we as adults deal with. It might be a hard sell but if the kids are into it then a lesson might be had. An the rules apply to them too. Responsibility and accountability becouse we all need it. And what would you do if a five year old coated regs to u.

Heck it might help some grownups like lw&f for dummies.

It might help to point out some of the lame regs that I bet even a five year old could point out.

Granted not many fivers come up with fishing tequnics but with the Understanding of the regs the ones that do might have valad input.

And iT might help with the parents to explain all the little things and why they are important.

I would do it but I an't got no spelling ability and it might get me in trouble.

Just a thought.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:51 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 2,464
BigGrin

You could include potlicking pics and pics of people that don't understand how and where to park at boat ramp....
Old 02-29-2012, 08:55 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,040

Good thoughts there Ratdog.
Gotta know what's right & wrong. (esp. kids) I know I'm trying to teach mine that way not only in the Outdoors, but in life itself.
Lord knows that some of em don't know squat about that and have no manners either. Parenting (or lack of) is probably the main reason. Believe me, I see it everyday!