SaltyCajun.com http://www.mkacpas.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 12-30-2011, 07:11 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 632
Default Salt Ditch & Big Lake

My wife took off work today and wanted to go ride in the boat because she hasn't been in forever as she says. I told her we would bring some rods and make a couple of stops to see if she could catch a fish or two. She loves catching reds and using the dead shrimp approach because she is simple like that and any catch to her is a good day. God did bless me with her. First stop was in the salt ditch and we got to enjoy a boat parade, stopped counting and moved after boat number 35 passed us on plain. Caught about five or so rat reds then moved to the east bank of big lake and were catching a couple of rat reds mixed with keepers (total of about 6 or 7) which we didn't keep today. The last cast of the day and she ended up with a big nasty that took her about 15 min to get to the boat. I just wanted to cut the line she wanted a picture so she got a picture with it. It should be an x rated picture, but look at the smile she is happy and that is all that matters all she wanted to do is ride. The water in the salt ditch was stained and the water in big lake started clear and when we lift it was starting to become stained. All in all a great day god blessed us with.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo (2).JPG (88.6 KB, 379 views)
File Type: jpg photo (3).JPG (89.0 KB, 383 views)
Old 12-30-2011, 07:24 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,217

Is she gonna mount it???
Old 12-30-2011, 07:53 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 946

sounds like a great day, I caught one of them Big Nasty's two days ago and it looks like the exact same one! i've seen quite a few on here lately, wonder whats up with all the Big Nasty's being caught!
Old 12-30-2011, 07:55 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglaketiger View Post
sounds like a great day, I caught one of them Big Nasty's two days ago and it looks like the exact same one! i've seen quite a few on here lately, wonder whats up with all the Big Nasty's being caught!
Chad.....what yall caught today
Old 12-30-2011, 07:59 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 946
Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Chad.....what yall caught today
A Buzz..... Ha....Had too many buddies in from the Big E, we tried to all fish in anthony's boat but just too many lines in the water, had one of them that couldn't toss 10ft, but I don't think it would have mattered...But we came back in and picked up another boat, we split up, tried for reds...nothing...went to turners again, I picked up 4 quickly, then the idiots out there converged, surrounded me, attacked me and ran through any hope I had of landing anything else, I'm DONE with Turners, I don't care if i catch another fish, if i go back it may kill me man! I had the shakes this afternoon after several repeated episodes...look at me now, I'm ranting on another guys post! ...sorry

Last edited by biglaketiger; 12-30-2011 at 08:05 PM. Reason: wrong
Old 12-30-2011, 08:15 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglaketiger View Post
A Buzz..... Ha....Had too many buddies in from the Big E, we tried to all fish in anthony's boat but just too many lines in the water, had one of them that couldn't toss 10ft, but I don't think it would have mattered...But we came back in and picked up another boat, we split up, tried for reds...nothing...went to turners again, I picked up 4 quickly, then the idiots out there converged, surrounded me, attacked me and ran through any hope I had of landing anything else, I'm DONE with Turners, I don't care if i catch another fish, if i go back it may kill me man! I had the shakes this afternoon after several repeated episodes...look at me now, I'm ranting on another guys post! ...sorry

Roger....Same here..I will start fishing other areas with out boats.....
Old 12-31-2011, 07:27 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 9,890

I work with Jessica at Aeroframe. Great day all in all better than being at work that's for sure.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:51 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 632

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUCKGOGETTER View Post
I work with Jessica at Aeroframe. Great day all in all better than being at work that's for sure.
Anytime she gets away from work and the weather is right she likes to go ride in the boat. The ride was enough and the fish topped it off.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:54 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 9,890

Quote:
Originally Posted by tightline11 View Post
anytime she gets away from work and the weather is right she likes to go ride in the boat. The ride was enough and the fish topped it off.

that's what it's all about