SaltyCajun.com http://www.boltonford.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 05-08-2014, 08:25 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,503

before long he wont be able to see what anybody post because we will all be on ignore. then he will make a post about how nobody post anymore and how this site has gone down hill. the only thing to look forward to is which person will he post as.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:34 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: -514

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
Compared to most I'm still a newbie but what the heck is your story RD? Most everything I have seen you post in the past few months just seemed you were looking for a fight. It is the internet and if that's what gets you off then more power to you I guess. I get the pity party or fight vibe. Perhaps i'm wrong? If so I apologize.
Nope no need to apologize its a family mater. If you look back you will see I have gotten a lot of crap from the members here. Heck most at one time did not think I was a real person. And well I was told to come here to the sight that it was a great place with good people.now granted there are some real nice people . Real good people. But a few are well degenerates. It is easy to see who they are just looks at most of my posts .now as fare as my cousin the guy who sent me here I wonder if he will ever bring validity to any of my posts. Time will tell. And I must say I don't want to fight I just want certain people to stear clear of threads I start. It is a two way street if you look at it it's the degenerates who want to fight. As far as my post to flounder I wanted him to know he can post whatever childish crap he wants I can't read it.

This thread is solely intended for people that know me and can validate what I have posted or family who can do the same.also anyone can post what ever they want but childish crap is all I seem to get from the degenerates.forgive me if I upset you as I stated I'm looking for validation. And well only people who know me or family can provide that.

Childish posts only validate the degenerates. And sorry I'm not saying that to start fights just pointing out the facts.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:39 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 2,268

You should some how forget your password
Old 05-08-2014, 08:43 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfighter View Post
No need to apoligize to him duckman, he is starving for attention, but posts incoherant rubbish, and gets upset and cries and probably has atleast 50% of us on his "ignore list" when we say something that he disagrees with or tell him that we disagree with him or tell him he is speaking nonsense
This is what I mean I'm not trying to fight .i don't understand why fish f wants to take this attitude . And yes pishpox is on ignore too so as I stated probubly something childish posted too. And if it takes 50% then oh we'll I won't have to see the ignorant crap.

You know it's not that I disagree with some posts and then not others but when more than 50% of the reply puts me down for this that or the other then it's ment as an insult as a whole. And frankly I don't have to read insulting crap.

Why not show inelegance and post about the thread and topic the cool thing to do. Posting crap and insults while hideing behind a screen name is chicken scat.

Be real not posting decent contributions to a thread just reinforces what is obvious and that you would rather insult a member rather than validate what they say.

Insult all u want yep I will ignor list you so I don't read your crap. Just makes the sight much nicer with less crap. And I bet I'm not the only one doing it.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:44 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micah View Post
You should some how forget your password
Case in point is this post helpful or is it ment to be an insult?
Old 05-08-2014, 08:48 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratdog View Post
Nope no need to apologize its a family mater. If you look back you will see I have gotten a lot of crap from the members here. Heck most at one time did not think I was a real person. And well I was told to come here to the sight that it was a great place with good people.now granted there are some real nice people . Real good people. But a few are well degenerates. It is easy to see who they are just looks at most of my posts .now as fare as my cousin the guy who sent me here I wonder if he will ever bring validity to any of my posts. Time will tell. And I must say I don't want to fight I just want certain people to stear clear of threads I start. It is a two way street if you look at it it's the degenerates who want to fight. As far as my post to flounder I wanted him to know he can post whatever childish crap he wants I can't read it.

This thread is solely intended for people that know me and can validate what I have posted or family who can do the same.also anyone can post what ever they want but childish crap is all I seem to get from the degenerates.forgive me if I upset you as I stated I'm looking for validation. And well only people who know me or family can provide that.

Childish posts only validate the degenerates. And sorry I'm not saying that to start fights just pointing out the facts.
You're not upsetting me bro. Just trying to get a line on your story. Do your thing.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:50 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
You're not upsetting me bro. Just trying to get a line on your story. Do your thing.
No problem bro just trying to get the dead bugs off the windshield . The drive is much nicer that way.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:54 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 5,633

Its funny that you are calling more people names than any one, its also funny that you left but couldnt stay away from a site that "is so full of degenerates" so i guess i was right with the statement of you starving for attention
Old 05-08-2014, 08:58 PM
Red Snapper

Sorry fish fighter if your last post was like the previous one I can't see it.
Old 05-08-2014, 09:14 PM
King Mackeral

Default Lol

Haha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (55.6 KB, 117 views)
Old 05-08-2014, 09:20 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Its funny that you are calling more people names than any one, its also funny that you left but couldnt stay away from a site that "is so full of degenerates" so i guess i was right with the statement of you starving for attention
Damn FF. You got 1300 posts and over 4k in SC $. I have 1600 posts and 1600k in SC $. How da hell did that happen? I must have messed up bad or you gave someone a BJ for extra $.
I don't remember messing up.

Yep I expect payback.........
Old 05-08-2014, 09:25 PM
King Mackeral

Quote:
What the . May I bean wantenig to do a shoe like that. Oh well late again but I Gunna joint the face book an paist to my wall in the bed room.

Oh baby he got one long gaff. An dat wahoo gana fried up like a sweet potato at easta .
ratdog can you confirm you wrote this?
Old 05-08-2014, 09:27 PM
King Mackeral

and dis?????

Quote:
Ok as you all know I get problems putting my ideas out . So here we go.

Let's say I'm alone. Ja know by my self. An den I get one big boat I'm living on.so ya it seems I like to fish rat. And I know der got to be lots o fishing people out dare rat. So da only thing is I make no good charter capten. I own da boat but need fishers to crew da boat.so juw can't hire me as a charter.but Jew Wana go fishing an I Wana go fishing. How we Gunna work dat out.
Dis is da stuff I know we would need to go

Diesel
Ice
Bate
Food
Water and alcohol to cut da water.
Takle
Safety vests
And verrious other items ......please post your list.

Is it legal for da fishers to go to ware I live and bring stuff so we all can go fish.

And what if we get stoped by water police can da say I charter when I don't.

Ya I could go by my self but it shore would be more fun wit peoples and a lot more easy to fish from a 53 fot sport fish.

So I say coma coma es go. And dem fisher showed up. We go and catch dem fish.but coma coma go ant no charter it's ratdog.

What y'all say.is something lak dat possible. An what for I need in da insurance or paper for dem fishers to shine.

How would da bes way to get ER done.and who would Wana try.

Thanke for your help I really want to try sumpin like dis. But I don't want dem charters mad at me and I don't want dem to loose money .

Also I not going to charge fur any trip it would be a community funded deal were only items needed would be only expense for anyone on the boat for da trip.

To me it seems a cool dear were people like the guys wit no boat or too small a boat or even dem who never went out far could show up wit ice etc. and tag along for something quit a few would never ever have da tunity for.heck I'm be living on board so why not share something so fun I smile when I tink about it.

What say you?
Old 05-08-2014, 09:28 PM
King Mackeral

how do da same persin wrye dis witin one munth?

Quote:
This is what I mean I'm not trying to fight .i don't understand why fish f wants to take this attitude . And yes pishpox is on ignore too so as I stated probubly something childish posted too. And if it takes 50% then oh we'll I won't have to see the ignorant crap.

You know it's not that I disagree with some posts and then not others but when more than 50% of the reply puts me down for this that or the other then it's ment as an insult as a whole. And frankly I don't have to read insulting crap.

Why not show inelegance and post about the thread and topic the cool thing to do. Posting crap and insults while hideing behind a screen name is chicken scat.

Be real not posting decent contributions to a thread just reinforces what is obvious and that you would rather insult a member rather than validate what they say.

Insult all u want yep I will ignor list you so I don't read your crap. Just makes the sight much nicer with less crap. And I bet I'm not the only one doing it.
Old 05-08-2014, 09:32 PM
King Mackeral

have you been taking http://www.theclearpill.com/
Old 05-08-2014, 09:33 PM
King Mackeral

Default Haha

Quote:
Damn FF. You got 1300 posts and over 4k in SC $. I have 1600 posts and 1600k in SC $. How da hell did that happen? I must have messed up bad or you gave someone a BJ for extra $.
I don't remember messing up.

Yep I expect payback.........

Naw duck it aint like that lol, first off i had more cash than that, i spent a good bit on a raffle, you get more cash when you post pictures with reports and also i cheated, some one said they were quitting the website over some bs so making a joke i said "before you go just give me all your sc cash" and poof there it was
Old 05-08-2014, 09:39 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Naw duck it aint like that lol, first off i had more cash than that, i spent a good bit on a raffle, you get more cash when you post pictures with reports and also i cheated, some one said they were quitting the website over some bs so making a joke i said "before you go just give me all your sc cash" and poof there it was
Good deal bro. Just as long as ya know I was just being a smartazz and joking with ya.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:11 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Good deal bro. Just as long as ya know I was just being a smartazz and joking with ya.
Np bro ring da hous if u Wana chat.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:29 PM
Red Snapper

I would like to say to my cuz if he is lurking

About credibility ....we talked about this......acadiana marina is a sponsor .

I guess all I can do is take the contract I got from them for a slip and the letter from argent and hope I not some guy jacking them around.

It shore would be nice if I had a relative on here that could vouche for me and lend some credibility to my posts. As of now I don't blame them for not returning the letter I requested about the slip reassignment and pic of its location.

As a sponsor acadiana marina should know u secure a place for a boat that's 53 foot before u buy it right.

Dang!
Old 05-08-2014, 10:31 PM
King Mackeral

Lol, not even your family wants to acknowlidge that you are related