SaltyCajun.com http://louisianaofficesystems.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 05-16-2015, 08:19 AM
Redfish

Cash: 4,575
Default 5/15/15 Let it blow

Boy did it blow today! BISSO was back down with a small crew. With 2 clients in the Bluewave we were off. The goal was trout and with the forecast we knew it was a gamble but it was one we thought was worth taking. Before I could set the anchor it was fish on. One in the boat and one saying hi before she spit the hook. Thought it was game on but with the wind and tide we had trouble keeping contact with our baits. The trout wanted our Matrix Shad dead slow on the bottom. We moved around a bit hoping to find the motherload with only a few specks to show for our efforts. I decided to go back where we started and again a quick fish but then nothing. I decided to switch from Tiger bait to Ultra Violet and the fish decided they wanted to play. We picked for a while before the guys called it quits around 10 because they had to be back early. Good times as usual with the BISSO crew. On their request I put the camera away but I did take a cool picture of a greedy trout inhaling 2 Ultra Violet Matrix at one time. Thanks Capt. Marty for setting up the trip.

Capt. Travis Miller
985-981-6434
www.miller-timefishingcharters.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (61.3 KB, 173 views)