SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlesurgentcare.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 11-17-2009, 10:31 PM
*****Cajun *******

Cash: 662
Default Free billystix t shirts at the gathering on the 21st

GUYS
I MAILED "W " SOME FREE T SHIRTS FOR YOU GUYS NOT SURE HOW HE IS GOING TO HANDLE THE GIVEAWAY OR SELL OR AUCTION OR WHAT BUT JUST TO GIVE YOU A HEADS UP THERE WILL BE A COUPLE THERE, WISH I COULD BE THERE FOR THE EVENT, CONGRATS TO THE WINNER, AND THE WINNER NEEDS TO GET WITH ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT WE CAN GET HIS OR HER ROD BUILT, AND THANKS FOR HELPING US OUT ON THIS, YOU HAVE HAVE HELPED THE BOARD AND CCA BY BUYING YOUR TICKETS.
STIX
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NEW--REDFISH-CHASING%20SHRIMP%20LOGO.jpg (62.5 KB, 54 views)
Old 11-17-2009, 10:33 PM
Westerly neighbor

Cash: 3,553

Billy, as always, you are the man!
Old 11-17-2009, 10:34 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 908

Sweet Billy!! Cause I don't have enough BillyStix shirts! lol
Old 11-17-2009, 10:43 PM
*****Cajun *******

Hi shad man
sorry i havent been in touch with you in regards to that offer you and i have discussed, but as you can see i am up right now with pain, this leg is killing me right now and i cant take any more pain meds immm full but it's not helping, i have surgery on the 11 th they are going to go inside and lasser the main avein and then remove it, this is suppose to get me back on track and then maybe i can get back to being the ole stix.
I want to get my banner at the bottom of the page like the other dude what can i do to get that done. Only thing is i would like to have the one with the red fish chasing the shrimp.
I cany believe you dont have that t shirt it's a great t shirt for sure, we need to get on the phone to discuss your rods, why not call me tomorrow, i will be home all day.
Stix
this is the logo i would like for the bottom of the page
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NEW--REDFISH-CHASING%20SHRIMP%20LOGO.jpg (62.5 KB, 52 views)
Old 11-17-2009, 10:49 PM
Westerly neighbor

Cash: 3,553

I'll give you a call tomorrow, bro. Take care of yourself!
Old 11-18-2009, 10:14 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 843

Quote:
Originally Posted by billystix custom rods View Post
Hi shad man
sorry i havent been in touch with you in regards to that offer you and i have discussed, but as you can see i am up right now with pain, this leg is killing me right now and i cant take any more pain meds immm full but it's not helping, i have surgery on the 11 th they are going to go inside and lasser the main vein and then remove it, this is suppose to get me back on track and then maybe i can get back to being the ole stix.
I want to get my banner at the bottom of the page like the other dude what can i do to get that done. Only thing is i would like to have the one with the red fish chasing the shrimp.
I cany believe you dont have that t shirt it's a great t shirt for sure, we need to get on the phone to discuss your rods, why not call me tomorrow, i will be home all day.
Stix

They're going to remove you main vein??............j/k of
Old 11-18-2009, 10:14 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 843

Quote:
Originally Posted by billystix custom rods View Post
Hi shad man
sorry i havent been in touch with you in regards to that offer you and i have discussed, but as you can see i am up right now with pain, this leg is killing me right now and i cant take any more pain meds immm full but it's not helping, i have surgery on the 11 th they are going to go inside and lasser the main vein and then remove it, this is suppose to get me back on track and then maybe i can get back to being the ole stix.
Stix

They're going to remove your main vein??............j/k of course
Old 11-18-2009, 11:57 AM
*****Cajun *******

Default If you dont work out you go

YEP
THATS THE PLAN, IT'S NOT WORKING SO IF IN MY WORLD YOU DONT WORK OUT YOU GO THE VEIN IS JUST FILLING UP AND SWELLING AND WANT ALLOW THE BLOOD TO RETURN TO MY HEART, PROBLEM IS IT COULD RUPUTURE , IF THIS HAPPENS IT'S GOOD NIGHT ALL.
STIX