SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CajunTackle

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 09-13-2012, 09:37 AM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,569
Default American embassys being overrun

Yemen US embassy has been overrun...we better put our foot down and stomp these sobs quickly...trying to keep in the open forum for discussion...
Old 09-13-2012, 09:38 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,139

November is around the corner
Old 09-13-2012, 09:38 AM
Ling

Cash: 4,851

Is this where I read that they were sending the marines earlier this morning? Our plant has 42" monitors in all the control rooms and I happened to read where we were sending marines and I think I saw 2 carriers that way. Or was that somewheres else? Just bomb'em all.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:59 AM
Entering A World of Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG RED 1983 View Post
November is around the corner
The conspiracy theorist in me is thinking with another "war" breaking out in the next month or so...the election will be "postponed"

....then the american people will take to the streets...hopefully.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:08 AM
Redfish

Cash: 818

Decapitate the heads of all of the countries and absorb whats left then take over. the American way!
Old 09-13-2012, 10:13 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

There is a navy ship headed that way (Libya I think). This may be the start of it all, this is what many knew would happen when you take out the leadership and let others fill the void. Yes, many of those countries had dictators but they sure kept their people in line

We give all these countries BILLIONS of dollars each year also. Time to just leave them alone over there, they are not our friends we have plenty of issues over here that could be solved for a couple billion dollars. Egypt, Lybia, Yemen, don't really scare me too much but Iran
Old 09-13-2012, 10:21 AM
Entering A World of Pain

Only way to control those people is with an iron fist...democracy is out their scope of thought.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:21 AM
Tripletail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Butter View Post
There is a navy ship headed that way (Libya I think). This may be the start of it all, this is what many knew would happen when you take out the leadership and let others fill the void. Yes, many of those countries had dictators but they sure kept their people in line

We give all these countries BILLIONS of dollars each year also. Time to just leave them alone over there, they are not our friends we have plenty of issues over here that could be solved for a couple billion dollars. Egypt, Lybia, Yemen, don't really scare me too much but Iran
Israel will take care of Iran with the help of obama
Old 09-13-2012, 10:25 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,550

Ive been to Egypt twice and ill tell you that country can not afford to sever relations with the U.S. They need the tourist revenue to much. Yemen on the other hand, I could care less.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:33 AM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG RED 1983 View Post
Israel will take care of Iran with the help of obama
It is sad that the Israeli PM is going to be in the US and Obama is not going to meet with him because he will be on Letterman This is one of our allies that really wants to sit and talk about the next moves. Israel is all by their lonesome over there surrounded by people who want nothing more than to wipe them off the face of the earth, and Iran has said this is what they want to do with Israel. I don't know, on one hand I say strike Iran, but we all know how this is going to go down. We did this to Iraq ten years ago and look at Iraq now, is it a better place? I don't know. The other hand says stay out of it, not our fight. Israel can take care of it, we are spread too thin as it is. Its about to all go down though I am afraid
Old 09-13-2012, 10:35 AM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by getonfish View Post
Ive been to Egypt twice and ill tell you that country can not afford to sever relations with the U.S. They need the tourist revenue to much. Yemen on the other hand, I could care less.
I think there are quite a few Christians in Egypt as well, they are an ally for sure. Yemen though is a known terrorist breeding ground (OB Laden has some roots there)
Old 09-13-2012, 10:36 AM
Tripletail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Butter View Post
It is sad that the Israeli PM is going to be in the US and Obama is not going to meet with him because he will be on Letterman This is one of our allies that really wants to sit and talk about the next moves. Israel is all by their lonesome over there surrounded by people who want nothing more than to wipe them off the face of the earth, and Iran has said this is what they want to do with Israel. I don't know, on one hand I say strike Iran, but we all know how this is going to go down. We did this to Iraq ten years ago and look at Iraq now, is it a better place? I don't know. The other hand says stay out of it, not our fight. Israel can take care of it, we are spread too thin as it is. Its about to all go down though I am afraid
well stated
Old 09-13-2012, 10:46 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Our president is too busy apologizing for the movie to strike.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:47 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 826

Ron Paul had a great stance with "isolationism" not economically but politically.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:59 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,326

If we pulled our foreign aide to them, it would be awful hard to fight with no food, water, or medical aid.....just a thought.... Seems like all of the Islamic countries we help just come back and s*** on us!!!
Old 09-13-2012, 11:11 AM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

Quote:
Originally Posted by SULPHITE View Post
The conspiracy theorist in me is thinking with another "war" breaking out in the next month or so...the election will be "postponed"

....then the american people will take to the streets...hopefully.
I have to agree.....Obama knows he is going to loose so that would be his way out. Something big will happen,Im down to fight for what is right. Too many people these days have no clue what is going on.
Old 09-13-2012, 12:27 PM
Redfish

Cash: 1,201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montauk17 View Post
I have to agree.....Obama knows he is going to loose so that would be his way out. Something big will happen,Im down to fight for what is right. Too many people these days have no clue what is going on.

I disagree with you on this one. I don't think Obama "knows" he is going to lose. He is too much of a narcisist to believe that he could ever lose at anything. Unfortunatley by the way the polls are looking, it seems that the majority of the american people agree with him and we have a real possibility of having four more years of BO.
Old 09-13-2012, 12:34 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsufish View Post
I disagree with you on this one. I don't think Obama "knows" he is going to lose. He is too much of a narcisist to believe that he could ever lose at anything. Unfortunatley by the way the polls are looking, it seems that the majority of the american people agree with him and we have a real possibility of having four more years of BO.
He has done enough damage in 4 years to last a lifetime...our 2nd amendment rights are slowly being buried. IMO they are all full of crap,untill we start from scratch we will continue down the same path.
Old 09-13-2012, 12:42 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,316

all i know is we need the stop the dog crap outta them!
Old 09-13-2012, 12:43 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 764

First and foremost do not believe what the liberal press is telling you. The polls are corrupt and do not reflect the true voters interest.

Secondly, the minute America turns its back on Israel will be when God turns His back on the US...........if that hasn't already happened.

Scary times....