SaltyCajun.com http://www.acadianamarina.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 07-28-2016, 02:41 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,393

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
Yep. Gota do all that and take drug test to get a job. The rest just have to sign up. No dug test no ID. Just sign up and get what you want.
That is the truth....this nation is so messed up....also have to keep taking a drug test to keep my job..
Old 07-28-2016, 06:35 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
If you go back and look at prior campaigns for president, very few have come out with specifics during their campaign, just a platform, what trump is doing is normal politics
Just asking a question. Wouldn't it be hard for an outsider to have a detailed plan? Not having the inside info (like Hillary) would put you at a disadvantage?
Old 07-28-2016, 08:25 PM
Flounder

Cash: 617
FlagUS

Anyone notice hardly any speaker at the DNC has an american flag pin on their lapel? Also the american flags or off to the side of stage instead of being the whole stage.....just something me and my wife have noticed. Just saying.
Old 07-28-2016, 08:29 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,063

Yea I noticed the flags. The media noticed and commented and so they added some more flags. Most dems I have noticed really hate America and the flag. That just there freedom of speech which is stupid in my opinion.

For really though. I am very much looking forward to seeing this debate between our nominees. I hope trump and pence really nail them.
Old 07-28-2016, 08:35 PM
Flounder

FlagUS

But i do respect every veteran speaking tonight. Thank you guys and gals putting their lives on the line and ultimate sacrifices for our country.
Old 07-28-2016, 08:35 PM
Flounder

FlagUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by meat killer 86 View Post
Yea I noticed the flags. The media noticed and commented and so they added some more flags. Most dems I have noticed really hate America and the flag. That just there freedom of speech which is stupid in my opinion.

For really though. I am very much looking forward to seeing this debate between our nominees. I hope trump and pence really nail them.
X2!!!!
Old 07-28-2016, 09:31 PM
Flounder

FlagUS

The dnc nominee not even wearing a flag pin.....that shows it all.
Old 07-28-2016, 11:25 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
The dnc nominee not even wearing a flag pin.....that shows it all.

And if the media wouldn't have pointed it out for you then you never would have noticed
Old 07-29-2016, 07:01 AM
Flounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
And if the media wouldn't have pointed it out for you then you never would have noticed
The media did not point it out for me, it was easy to notice after watching the RNC. American flags were everywhere for that one.
Old 07-29-2016, 12:10 PM
Sailfish

Does anyone truely feel that Hillary will not be the next president? We don't want it but I'm afraid it will happen. The powers that be will make sure of that.
Old 07-29-2016, 12:46 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Quote:
Does anyone truely feel that Hillary will not be the next president? We don't want it but I'm afraid it will happen. The powers that be will make sure of that.
My faith in the "average" American gets smaller each day. If she does win my faith will be lost.

But there are die hard dems that can't stand her either so yes there is a chance.

Just like we thought the world was going to end before the elections a few years back, yet the republicans came out strong with a landslide and took control of house and senate. That being said, did anything really change with a majority republican house and senate or was it just empty promises that they ran on?

Remember when they all ran in the platform of defunding Obamacare? That was two years ago, anything changed?

The right win and left wing are both on the same bird
Old 07-29-2016, 12:53 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,003

The fix is in, hilldawg is ur next prez

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 07-29-2016, 01:37 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Butter View Post
My faith in the "average" American gets smaller each day. If she does win my faith will be lost.

But there are die hard dems that can't stand her either so yes there is a chance.

Just like we thought the world was going to end before the elections a few years back, yet the republicans came out strong with a landslide and took control of house and senate. That being said, did anything really change with a majority republican house and senate or was it just empty promises that they ran on?

Remember when they all ran in the platform of defunding Obamacare? That was two years ago, anything changed?

most of the problem there was he wouldn't sign the bills or the DNC protested and closed every thing down. So they had someone else to blame!!

The UN America lieing b,,,i.t,,ch will probably win. Cause the RNC wont get behind the man that the voters chose ! And cause he's an "outsider" and speaks his mind . Yes don't agree with all he's done or said. But look into the Clinton background. Even before Bill was there or when she was steeling from the white house when he left !! There's a trail of dead bodys falling behind them since before Bill was a gov.
But they have already got the votes!! It was in the deal 8 year's ago when she dropped out to let Obama in. No matter what she would have the desk next!!
Old 07-29-2016, 02:56 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,393

Quote:
Duckman1911....I think you are right....I hope and pray it will be Trump.....However I have a feeling it will not...
Old 07-29-2016, 03:59 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 4,521

Quote:
I think it will be Hillary and I think this country will be screwed.
Old 07-29-2016, 04:02 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feesherman View Post

yup
Old 07-29-2016, 05:32 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Butter View Post

You got that right buddy. We are so far in the sewer it's not funny. I've never wanted to be so wrong in my life but I feel the storm is coming. Trump wins and does what he says then Mexicans, Muslims and BLM will be an issue. Hillary wins we get the same except we're the bad guys.
Old 07-29-2016, 07:35 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,165

I'm not a fan of Trump at all, but I think he can avoid talking about the issues enough and focus on Hillary's baggage that he stands a good chance to win.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 07-29-2016, 08:54 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feesherman View Post

This is what i'm worried about. They already have shown where the DNC has Screwed bernie out of votes
Old 07-29-2016, 10:00 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 826

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott craft View Post
I'm not a fan of Trump at all, but I think he can avoid talking about the issues enough and focus on Hillary's baggage that he stands a good chance to win.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You speak more truth than you think. Avoiding talking about the real issues with real solutions is what elections have become. How bad can you make the opponent look? How much of a scumbag is the other guy? This, that, this, that. Elections aren't about solutions anymore. This is why I hate election season. Brings out the worst in people.