SaltyCajun.com http://www.lmcboats.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 06-07-2009, 09:01 PM
Redfish

Cash: 650
Default Good day in the surf!!

6/5/2009
The plan was that Flat Out Fishing, Bountyhunter,007 and I would meet at Sam’s beach at 0600 for some surf action. The water was sandy but green water was almost in reach and the predicted 5 to 10 north wind was actually a 15 from the north east. Monte was the first to hook up with a nice 21 speck that went on the stringer. I was the next with a dink then Derek and Mike released a couple back to the surf. The north east wind increased to 20 and we decided to make a move. Derek had to get home so we were now down to three people.
I am somewhat sure that it was a jack cravelle. We did string fish but it was a slow grind.
We packed and headed east again and stopped for some working birds at 89th street. Mike starts off hammering them and has the hot hand for this stop. Mike thinks that one that he lost would have been a personal best and seeing his rod I would have to concur. Monte hooks a nice trout and as I am looking over he shouts that there are 3 or 4 more chasing her. He says that it is one of the coolest things he has seen. Monte also lands a 25 inch trout that went 5.5lbs. Seeing that she wasn’t going to make it, she went on the stringer.
Next we stopped a little further east where green water was within reach and it was on again. This was our best stop and we hooked up, double hooked up and triple hooked up several times. We were so hooked up that we attracted a boatload of potlickers from the jetties who came and anchored up on us.
We kept one limit of trout between the three of us for dinner to remember a great day of catching with good friends.
Attached Thumbnails
Old 06-07-2009, 09:39 PM
Redfish

Cash: 650

boom...aka..."boomgoon" was the author of this report.

It was fun guys!!
Old 06-07-2009, 10:34 PM
Banned

good work men too bad i was workin we could have added a PIG to yalls pics! J/k good work TEXAS