SaltyCajun.com http://k2-coolers.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 07-14-2013, 07:14 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,326

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
In other news I deleted about 7 people off FB last night... if you post a pick of TM when he was 12 or post a black hoodie that says Justice was not done

Delete
I had to delete some also.... It blew me away seeing people post about how Michael Vick went to jail bc he knew someone who fought dogs, but Zimmerman walks free after killing someone....
Old 07-14-2013, 07:21 AM
Flounder

Cash: 597

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
In other news I deleted about 7 people off FB last night... if you post a pick of TM when he was 12 or post a black hoodie that says Justice was not done

Delete

I did exactly the same thing.
Old 07-14-2013, 07:25 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,084

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcredeur View Post
I had to delete some also.... It blew me away seeing people post about how Michael Vick went to jail bc he knew someone who fought dogs, but Zimmerman walks free after killing someone....
THIS^^^^
Old 07-14-2013, 07:38 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,275

It does not matter if you agree or disagree..... Justice has been served, A jury of his peers judged Zimmerman, and based on the evidence presented to them they passed that judgement.

One of the few "True" freedoms that we here in america still enjoy is a trial by jury (by our peers) It means that your not subjected to the whims of any one person.

With that said, i think it's important to remember, that this has not been a sports game..... it's not been about rooting for "your" team to win. It has been about the tragic death of a human being (which may well have been completely avoidable) and whether the events that lead to that death were justifiable. Jury has spoken, they believe, and honestly so should all of us, that the events were justifiable.

Could Zimmerman have handled the situation better? Maybe, Personally i would have liked to have seen him use some form of non-lethal defense before pulling a trigger. But he didn't, and the law regarding stand your ground in Florida is quite clear on this.

There have been cases of stand your ground working just as well for a black man defending himself against others as well. Race had nothing to do with this actual situation... and had everything to do with this ridiculous trial.

I have close friends on both sides of this issue, and I have this to say to both those sides. The time for race baiting and race profiling needs to end. It's unacceptable. We allow the media and different racially motivated groups to divide us along racial lines. We sit back and believe that it's only our particular group that can be right, that can be persecuted, that can be profiled, that can be violated. We allow our government to lie to and control us in part through this.

Those are mis-truth's and half lies.......

There are no winner's here.... only loser's to different degree's.

The right way to be is to honor all victims of all crimes.

The right thing to do is not to riot, or place hate or blame on a group of people based on the color of there skin.... white, black, brown, etc.

The right thing to do is to come together as PEOPLE and fix some of the injustice's that have caused our country's glaring social issue's in the first place.

It will be such a horrible shame if violence is the only thing sparked by this.... And it would be so wonderful if instead of spreading hate we could use this to come together as PEOPLE and get some **** done!
Old 07-14-2013, 08:42 AM
Ling

Cash: 5,600

He did the right thing being suspicious after some break ins but GZ followed when he wasn't supposed to. Tried to detain him and got his a$$ whipped and shot the Man/child. He prolly would have done the same to a white or even another hispanic kid in a hoodie. No one wants to talk about the Adderal
( some side effects ... hallucinations and hostility )and Temazapam
(Side effects like "aggressiveness" " hallucinations ") I think there should be tighter restrictions on people who take Drugs like temazapam and them owning / carrying a fire arm. 90 % of school shootings involved these type of drugs and other SSRis ( i guess they could steal one ) but its a start.
We have mental health / over prescription problem in this country not a gun problem.

http://newsone.com/2016433/george-zimmerman-drugs/

http://mobile.wnd.com/2012/12/psych-...ool-shootings/

All that being said the way the law is in Florida the verdict is the right one justice was served in the courts maybe not for Trayvon but still Zimmerman is a douche.

Dead issue move on to the next issue the media will hype the masses up with.

"Its Just a Ride "
Old 07-14-2013, 09:21 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,962

I totally agree with AceAcher.. No Winners @ all.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:40 AM
Ling

Cash: 5,600

None

"Its Just a Ride "
Old 07-14-2013, 09:49 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

I disagree.

White gun supporters are the winners. In the racially charged, gun control day we are living in this case was destined to go TM's way no matter the evidence - just like OJ. It didn't, the verdict was fair and true, and it is what we all hope would happen if we had to blast someone after being caught in the same situation.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:59 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,022

It is a shame on both sides, but I feel the jury made the right decision.

I SEE STUFF LIKE THIS HAPPEN ALL THE TIME.
REAL LIFE IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THIS I GOT A RENTAL UNIT READY FOR SOMEONE TO RENT AND SEE THIS FOR YOURSELF!

I OWN RENTAL PROPERTY AT ONE TIME AN OK PART OF BATON ROUGE.
AFTER HURRICANE KATRINA ITS GONE DOWN.
I AM SITTING ON CLOSE TO $750K IN REALESTATE THAT I RENT PLUS I LIVE ONSITE TO MANAGE MY PROPERTY! UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT MY INVESTMENT AND DON'T DO SECTION 8!

IF THE NAACP CARED ABOUT THE BLACK COMMUNITY WHY ARE THEY NOT IN AREAS LIKE MINE HELPING TO KEEP 12 YEARS OLDS FROM TURNING BAD?

WHERE IS THE NAACP GETTING ON PARENTS WHO YOUNG KIDS ARE ACTING UP AT THE BUS STOP!
I WATCH THE KIDS GET ON THE BUS IN THE MORNING AND LATINO PARENTS WALK TO THE CORNER WITH THEIR KIDS! THEY SHOW SOME CARE IN THEIR EDUCATION!
AFRICAN AMERICAN KIDS THEY ARE RUNNING UP AND DOWN THE STREET BEATING EACH OTHER UP, BREAKING WINDOWS IN CARS, AND STEALING NEWSPAPERS! WHERE IS THEIR PARENTS! OH, SMOKING WEED AND DOING CRACK!!!!!!

WHY ARE THEY NOT GETTING ON PARENTS RENTING DUPLEXES AND THEN LET THEIR 16,17, AND 18 YEAR OLD LIVE THERE WHILE THEY LIVE ELSEWHERE? GUESS WHAT THE KIDS ARE SELLING DRUGS, RAPING GIRLS, AND NOT GOING TO SCHOOL!
GUESS WHICH COLOR ARE THEY AND NOT WHITE OR LATINO!

ONE NIGHT THE BRPD WAS LOOKING FOR A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL THAT WENT MISSING! THEY TIED UP RESOURCES AND PARENTS WERE WORRIED ALL NIGHT AND INTO THE NEXT DAY! SHE WAS HIDING IN ONE OF THE UNITS WITH UNDERAGED UNSUPERVISED KIDS! WHEN PARENTS OF GIRL FILED A COMPLAINT AND KIDS WENT TO JAIL FOR RAPE THEY CALLED THIER MAMMA. FUNNY WHEN SHE CAME UP THEIR THEY ARRESTED HER FOR CHILD ABANDONMENT. THEN I CALLED THE PROPERTY OWNER AND TOLD HIM WHAT WAS GOING ON AND HE FLIPPED OUT STARTING THE EVICTION PROCESS ON THEM!!!

WHERE WAS THE PARENTS OR NAACP TELLING PARENTS TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR KIDS!!!!

THEN I GOT 10,11, 12 AND 13 YEAR OLDS THAT CARRRY WEAPONS, BREAK INTO HOMES ON MY STREET, AND DO DRUGS ALL DAY! THEN WHEN THEY GET BUSTED THEIR MISSING IN ACTION MAMMA SHOWS UP WHILE THE COPS ARE BUSTING THEM. I SUED ONE PARENT 14 TIMES FOR DAMAGES DUE TO THEIR KID BROKE INTO SOME OF MY UNITS UP TO 14 TIMES. MAMMA WAS MADE THAT I PRESSED CHARGES FOR DAMAGES TO MY PROPERTIES AND WAS AT THE HEARING WHEN HER PERFECT KID WAS CHARGED. FUNNY SHE DIDN'T HAVE MONEY, BUT LIVED IN A NICE AREA, DRIVING A NICE BMW, AND HAD NICE CLOTHES ON. MAYBE SHE SHOULD HAVE SPENT MORE TIME BEING A PARENT THAN WORRYING ABOUT HER LIFESTYLE!!!!!!!!!

GUESS WHAT SOME OF THESE 14 YEARS OLDS ARE BIGGER THAN MOST OF YOU GUYS AND THEY CAN PUT A BUTT WHUPPING ON YOU! THEY ALSO CARRY WEAPONS AND CAN KILL YOU! WHERE IS THE NAACP OR THEIR MAMMA STOPPING THIS!
Old 07-14-2013, 10:52 AM
Ling

Cash: 2,086

Chankachank sure got quiet..... Guess he ran out of chicken and malt liquor
Old 07-14-2013, 11:30 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 4,521

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
I disagree.

White gun supporters are the winners. In the racially charged, gun control day we are living in this case was destined to go TM's way no matter the evidence - just like OJ. It didn't, the verdict was fair and true, and it is what we all hope would happen if we had to blast someone after being caught in the same situation.
Agreed
Old 07-14-2013, 11:47 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

It really is a tragedy that a young man lost his life. I'd say I feel bad for the parents but, they failed him as being parents. I'm sure everyone involved wish it had ended differently, GZ included. He reacted the way he felt necessary at the time and, I would likely have reacted just the same. I hope that I NEVER have to find out!

I must admit that I am guilty of thinking that there would be riots after the verdict and, I'm glad to say that I was wrong, thus far. I still feel like this whole situation is a powder keg and, one small spark could set it into the history books.

Shame on the media and these supposed "special interest" groups who made this into one of the most racial BS stories since Rodney King! They are the true culprit and mastermind of this racial motivation. It's sold huge numbers for them! For the sake of a dollar(lots of them) they sold the racial garbage to America's people, I feel, in hopes that there would be more violence. With more violence, there's more "news" to report.

Parents, be accountable for your kids. Teach them well. While they are the future, we are their today, which shapes the future. A young man picked a bad time to pick a fight with a man and, paid the ultimate price. It could happen any time. It happens all the time but, the race card was pulled right off the bat and, made it front page news.
Old 07-14-2013, 03:53 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlsch1 View Post
It is a shame on both sides, but I feel the jury made the right decision.

I SEE STUFF LIKE THIS HAPPEN ALL THE TIME.
REAL LIFE IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THIS I GOT A RENTAL UNIT READY FOR SOMEONE TO RENT AND SEE THIS FOR YOURSELF!

I OWN RENTAL PROPERTY AT ONE TIME AN OK PART OF BATON ROUGE.
AFTER HURRICANE KATRINA ITS GONE DOWN.
I AM SITTING ON CLOSE TO $750K IN REALESTATE THAT I RENT PLUS I LIVE ONSITE TO MANAGE MY PROPERTY! UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT MY INVESTMENT AND DON'T DO SECTION 8!

IF THE NAACP CARED ABOUT THE BLACK COMMUNITY WHY ARE THEY NOT IN AREAS LIKE MINE HELPING TO KEEP 12 YEARS OLDS FROM TURNING BAD?

WHERE IS THE NAACP GETTING ON PARENTS WHO YOUNG KIDS ARE ACTING UP AT THE BUS STOP!
I WATCH THE KIDS GET ON THE BUS IN THE MORNING AND LATINO PARENTS WALK TO THE CORNER WITH THEIR KIDS! THEY SHOW SOME CARE IN THEIR EDUCATION!
AFRICAN AMERICAN KIDS THEY ARE RUNNING UP AND DOWN THE STREET BEATING EACH OTHER UP, BREAKING WINDOWS IN CARS, AND STEALING NEWSPAPERS! WHERE IS THEIR PARENTS! OH, SMOKING WEED AND DOING CRACK!!!!!!

WHY ARE THEY NOT GETTING ON PARENTS RENTING DUPLEXES AND THEN LET THEIR 16,17, AND 18 YEAR OLD LIVE THERE WHILE THEY LIVE ELSEWHERE? GUESS WHAT THE KIDS ARE SELLING DRUGS, RAPING GIRLS, AND NOT GOING TO SCHOOL!
GUESS WHICH COLOR ARE THEY AND NOT WHITE OR LATINO!

ONE NIGHT THE BRPD WAS LOOKING FOR A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL THAT WENT MISSING! THEY TIED UP RESOURCES AND PARENTS WERE WORRIED ALL NIGHT AND INTO THE NEXT DAY! SHE WAS HIDING IN ONE OF THE UNITS WITH UNDERAGED UNSUPERVISED KIDS! WHEN PARENTS OF GIRL FILED A COMPLAINT AND KIDS WENT TO JAIL FOR RAPE THEY CALLED THIER MAMMA. FUNNY WHEN SHE CAME UP THEIR THEY ARRESTED HER FOR CHILD ABANDONMENT. THEN I CALLED THE PROPERTY OWNER AND TOLD HIM WHAT WAS GOING ON AND HE FLIPPED OUT STARTING THE EVICTION PROCESS ON THEM!!!

WHERE WAS THE PARENTS OR NAACP TELLING PARENTS TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR KIDS!!!!

THEN I GOT 10,11, 12 AND 13 YEAR OLDS THAT CARRRY WEAPONS, BREAK INTO HOMES ON MY STREET, AND DO DRUGS ALL DAY! THEN WHEN THEY GET BUSTED THEIR MISSING IN ACTION MAMMA SHOWS UP WHILE THE COPS ARE BUSTING THEM. I SUED ONE PARENT 14 TIMES FOR DAMAGES DUE TO THEIR KID BROKE INTO SOME OF MY UNITS UP TO 14 TIMES. MAMMA WAS MADE THAT I PRESSED CHARGES FOR DAMAGES TO MY PROPERTIES AND WAS AT THE HEARING WHEN HER PERFECT KID WAS CHARGED. FUNNY SHE DIDN'T HAVE MONEY, BUT LIVED IN A NICE AREA, DRIVING A NICE BMW, AND HAD NICE CLOTHES ON. MAYBE SHE SHOULD HAVE SPENT MORE TIME BEING A PARENT THAN WORRYING ABOUT HER LIFESTYLE!!!!!!!!!

GUESS WHAT SOME OF THESE 14 YEARS OLDS ARE BIGGER THAN MOST OF YOU GUYS AND THEY CAN PUT A BUTT WHUPPING ON YOU! THEY ALSO CARRY WEAPONS AND CAN KILL YOU! WHERE IS THE NAACP OR THEIR MAMMA STOPPING THIS!
Old 07-14-2013, 04:21 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Zimmerman will get his gun back now that he has been cleared of murder and his lawyer said today that Zimmerman needs the weapon "even more" than before.
Zimmerman's lawyer Mark O'Mara also practically dared the family of Trayvon Martin to file a widely expected civil suit against him, but said that Zimmerman might be filing lawsuits of his own.
Old 07-14-2013, 05:10 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

Just when we thought the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case was over following Zimmerman’s acquittal, the Obama Administration has taken the steps needed to file federal charges, thus sidestepping the well established, against Zimmerman. Unidentified sources within the Administration have confirmed that Obama, and Justice Eric Holder at the Department of Justice have filed charges against Zimmerman for “violating Trayvon Martin’s civil rights”.

Double jeopardy is an often misunderstood concept in American Law. The rule merely states that an individual cannot be tried twice for the same crime in the SAME COURT. Liberal Justice Department officials often charge Americans with crimes from which they have previously been acquitted by filing federal charges on a similar crime in a federal court.
Old 07-14-2013, 05:12 PM
Great White

This goes to show you how evil our government is....violating his civil rights my azz. How about the COUNTLESS evil laws obama admin has passed that violates EVERY US CITIZEN!! Almost like they are trying to start a race war.
Old 07-14-2013, 05:16 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

If 6 women and 5 mothers did not convict him of murder ...Not a jury in the world will ever

Its over!! There is NO civil trial because they will not win....they know they can not win
Old 07-14-2013, 05:20 PM
Great White

Never say never bro
Old 07-14-2013, 05:22 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,038

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
I disagree.

Careful. If this had happened in Louisiana you wouldn't be able to rely on that stand your ground law.
Old 07-14-2013, 05:54 PM
Flounder

Cash: 664

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montauk17 View Post
This goes to show you how evil our government is....violating his civil rights my azz. How about the COUNTLESS evil laws obama admin has passed that violates EVERY US CITIZEN!! Almost like they are trying to start a race war.
The border should see a mass exodus..I ain't going to war for no race baitin prez

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk