SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 05-03-2014, 07:05 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: -514
Default How do you drive a person to leave this forum?

I am tired of the Harrisment and the down trodden posts directed at me.

I won't be driven away if that's the point.

I know I have too much to offer this board. I alone believe I can change the view of people that see this board or visit for the first time.

In the near future I will be posting pics and videos of fishing done here in Louisiana along with live broadcasts of off shore fishing.

No one else is doing this.

Can you emagen going out for a two three day trip with live broadcast of action including chat with us as we wait for bite.

Sucks that I have this feelin I'm not welcome here and I'm just a pice of crap cuz I can't spell or say things in different ways.

I might add I am disabled and this will play a big part I am shore when people come to understand its true.

I'm looking forward to being a big part of this sight. Like adding a new category for live broad casts.

I am not a pice of crap as most would have you think. And I think this putting me down comes from jellocy or something evil.

So post you ideas on how not to let them drive me away. Cuz I'm getting depressed over what I read posted on my threads. And that is not good. I just want to be happy and read good things to uplift my sperits. You see I have bean down for a while and just wish to read good things not insults or twisted rearranged ideas of what I right.

Did y'all know I was called by the guy from California and spoke with them and well swamp people was not for me. I don't know if I coud have made it but I really did not want to I wanted to do pottery and well I can't do that anymore.

Good luck y'all .

Hope you can leave me alone and find another guy like y'all did to ironman. Poor guy I feel for him.
Old 05-03-2014, 07:12 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

I would personally love to see some live broadcast of some offshore action. It would sure help the day go by sitting at my desk. I think people like to ride you because of your inconsistencies between your post. It is kind of hard to know which is serious and which are jokes.... I think I have an old iPhone is my nightstand. I would happily donate it to you buddy. It comes equipped with auto correct and all.
Old 05-03-2014, 07:12 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,452

Well Ratdog, I hope you stick around. Some guys are quick to show disrespect, but if my children treated a gentleman like that, we'd be headed to the woodshed.

My dad had a saying something along the lines of illigitmati non carborundum.
Old 05-03-2014, 07:41 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt G View Post
I would personally love to see some live broadcast of some offshore action. It would sure help the day go by sitting at my desk. I think people like to ride you because of your inconsistencies between your post. It is kind of hard to know which is serious and which are jokes.... I think I have an old iPhone is my nightstand. I would happily donate it to you buddy. It comes equipped with auto correct and all.
No thanks this I pad screws me up enough.
Old 05-03-2014, 08:17 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 685

Haters will hate
Old 05-03-2014, 09:21 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,717

Oh lawd! Iron man had a history from way back in the day on another site for getting ridiculed! He deff. Brought it on with his ignorance.
U just confuse the heck out of everyone with your inconsistency!
By the way it's the damn internet calm down and just keep keepin on!
Old 05-03-2014, 09:23 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,316

You bring that stuff on yourself! If you don't want people to chime in then don't make threads titled " what would you do?" You have made multiple posts with perfect spelling and perfect grammar so don't pull a pity party that you can't spell. I for 1 could care less if you stay or go but don't try and make people feel guilty etc for answering questions you post just cause you don't like the answer.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:00 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinpox View Post
You bring that stuff on yourself! If you don't want people to chime in then don't make threads titled " what would you do?" You have made multiple posts with perfect spelling and perfect grammar so don't pull a pity party that you can't spell. I for 1 could care less if you stay or go but don't try and make people feel guilty etc for answering questions you post just cause you don't like the answer.
What do I say to this type of person.

I bring it on my self.......we're the sign saying **** on me
Don't make threads titled what would you do........um I Guess I should add to da end if you can read.
I post perfect gamer when not on meds at certen times of day........oh pity me
Yep what I thought could care less ........is there anything you care about? I bet not. **** on it and throw it away seen it bean there.
Yepo guilty as charged is a two way street.
If the post was read then why change it around and the subject and twist it up so you can **** on people?

Crap master in sted of pox of fishing no creativity and no reason I have to pay attention too.

Perfect example and I bet we hear about more crap nothing permanent and would screw his own mother over for a buck.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:04 PM
Flounder

Cash: 394

"You are the reason this bar is failing"
Old 05-03-2014, 10:14 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,452

Life's too short to sweat the small stuff.

I just ignore the folks who attack, mock, and distort.

You've got my respect. You've got my children's respect. You've got the respect of lots of forum readers and participants. Why let a few keyboard commandos ruin it for you who would never have the gall to insult you in person?
Old 05-03-2014, 10:22 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

lets see, you created a thread asking how you can run off other members and yet you wonder why some people at this sight don't like your posting habits?

my dad always said, when you find yourself in a deep hole its often because you dug it that way.

one thing is for sure, if you regularly pretend to be unable to spell at times then that "fakeness" rubs many people the wrong way. be the same person each time you post and drop the split personality.

I see many people on forums have the same complaints on being treated badly by "some" but when you are being "fake" it automatically causes some people to see you in a negative way so they post in a negative way towards you.

if you speak the same way in all your posts then most of those negative comments will go away and for the others just use the ignore feature and you wont see their posts anymore
Old 05-03-2014, 10:49 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

I'll just leave this here.

Old 05-04-2014, 12:30 AM
Red Snapper

Freekeniss.......freek......yep

I have bean told if people say this thing and then others then it must be true.

But what if I'm right and they are wrong

Fargo.
Old 05-04-2014, 12:36 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratdog View Post
Freekeniss.......freek......yep

I have bean told if people say this thing and then others then it must be true.

But what if I'm right and they are wrong

Fargo.

The word was fake, not freak.

Here's my $.02... Laugh a little, don't take everything so personal, realize it's the internet, accept opinions and leave others, stop feeling sorry for yourself, get your serotonin levels in check, never judge a man on his best or worse day, move on.
Old 05-04-2014, 01:02 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,763

Ratdog don't take things so serious bro. Do your thing and let them do theirs. Like has been said it's the internet.
Old 05-04-2014, 06:28 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,275

It's the internet, Don't take it personally.

I seriously doubt that anyone really is irritated enough at your post's to not want you here, Now there may be quite a few who don't care if you go or stay.

Don't matter if your spelling is for real or just some humor... your allowed to do whatever the heck you want.

If you say something silly people will poke fun at you...

Oh and lastly....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trolls.jpg (13.6 KB, 541 views)
Old 05-04-2014, 06:28 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,347

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinpox View Post
i wanted to quote several of the posts but i feel this one is pretty accurate... and yes, its the internet..... get over yourself because nobody cares!

most people make fun of everyone on here... its not just you. if "W" was like you, he woulda cried his way off this forum a very long time ago... but he understands its all in good fun and it is in fact... the internet.

if you ever met these people theyd probably shake your hand and be your friend!
Old 05-04-2014, 07:54 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,486

Gee-zus, my 9 year old is less dramatic....
Old 05-04-2014, 12:38 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,503

ratdog number one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6zslvLklyI

ratdog nuumber 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0xgjUhEG3U
Old 05-04-2014, 01:01 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,347

Quote:
Originally Posted by flounder_smacker View Post