SaltyCajun.com http://www.acadianamarina.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 09-28-2016, 06:55 PM
Redfish

Cash: 7,058
Default Ceramic Pro Coated Bay Boat (Pics/Video)

A little over two weeks ago I had my 24 Blue Wave coated by Dipnotiq Detailing of NOLA. I researched different brands and applicators and this combination (Ceramic Pro & Dipnotiq) appeared to be the best. I've waited this long to report for a few reasons. 1) I honestly thought this product was a gimmick and too good to be true. 2)There is a curing time where no soap or chemicals can be used.

Let me tell you that this product is as far from "too good to be true" as possible. Everything that I was told, heard, and experienced is absolutely without a doubt no question TRUE.

Since the application I have worked 10 days out of 14. During those work days I put the boat through the ringer to prove to myself just how great it was. It passed the tests with flying colors.

I do not have a video yet (it's coming) of the boat being cleaned, however, you have my word that no soap or chemicals were used to clean the boat YET. Normally, to clean my boat of blood stains and bait stains requires a mixture of bleach and simple green followed by a power washing. Now, I simply run the power washer over the boat and in a few minutes it has the appearance of a new boat.

Stay tuned for a video of me cleaning dried blood in a few seconds and showing the stain free properties of Ceramic Pro.

For inquiries and estimates, please call Brandon Knobloch 504-650-1386 and mention my name.

Brandon and his crew are hard working, attentive to detail, and just good people. AND they will come to you! You won't be disappointed!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14469677_10209852681490050_7925201514476341788_n.jpg (66.5 KB, 193 views)
Old 09-28-2016, 08:21 PM
Email Address Not Verified

Cash: 111

Impressive