SaltyCajun.com http://redtunashirtclub.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 05:46 PM
Great White

Cash: 3,391

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercajun View Post
ill call bs. if you have been following the site since the beginning why havent you posted one post? or even created an account? even though i think your a phony i disagree 100 percent as i think this site is 100 times better than when it started
That is the absolute truth. Our membership is stronger, smarter, and, well.....................................taller. I know the Sports Bar is definitely better. Hard to believe the season is past the midway point and I haven't gotten banned once! That's pretty good since Shaddy threatened to ban me on Friday night and unban me on Monday morning.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:47 PM
Great White

Quote:
Originally Posted by all star rod View Post
No it should be called.....NON-LSUALUMNIdroppings.com

Also, go back and check threads created by me.....I do not think I have ever started a new thread about LSU....I only finish it.....
You wait until I lite the fire then you take over.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:48 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
That is the absolute truth. Our membership is stronger, smarter, and, well.....................................taller. I know the Sports Bar is definitely better. Hard to believe the season is past the midway point and I haven't gotten banned once! That's pretty good since Shaddy threatened to ban me on Friday night and unban me on Monday morning.
ha... taller... thats a short "*" joke
Old 11-04-2010, 06:56 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 685

Guys I've been here since the beginning also. I know I do not post much but when I do and have asked for help or advice everyone has helped me such as when I was bringing my son fishing and asked where to go you guys gave me options and we had a great day . This site has some great down to earth people and I enjoy being A part of it. It's all good
Old 11-04-2010, 07:10 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,618

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercajun View Post
i think this site is 100 times better than when it started

I agree...the drama was getting ridiculous there for awhile...
Old 11-04-2010, 07:25 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

With the charity work done here, donation threads, motor/boat advice, prayer requests and fishing/hunting reports and advice, I challenge any site to outdo the good ol' Salty Cajun!
Old 11-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Westerly neighbor

Cash: 3,538

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman444 View Post
First off Jordan quit sucking up to shads butt..
Second did shad just try to use profanity. That is a infraction.
Third of everyone only one person said something rude and smartbutt to this guy and he is suppose to be the role model.

Forth this guy is entitled to his opinion just like everyone else. I agree with alot he said but not all.

Thanks for your opinion.
Just the fact that you are still allowed to post here (given that every post you make is a jab at me) is a testament to my character. Everyone is allowed to their respectful opinion here, including those who post in the sports forum. If there is something on this site you don't want to read, don't. If you don't want to post here, don't. It's that simple. Keep up the jabs and I'll make your decision easier.

I view the people on this site as a family. We don't have to always agree or even get along, but we will be respectful to each other.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:45 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,250

I love Saltycajun. I have gotten to meet and fish with a bunch of u guys. This site is getting better and better. I have also been here since the start. Love me some Saltycajun.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:52 PM
Great White

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadMan View Post
Just the fact that you are still allowed to post here (given that every post you make is a jab at me) is a testament to my character. Everyone is allowed to their respectful opinion here, including those who post in the sports forum. If there is something on this site you don't want to read, don't. If you don't want to post here, don't. It's that simple. Keep up the jabs and I'll make your decision easier.

I view the people on this site as a family. We don't have to always agree or even get along, but we will be respectful to each other.
You've been more than fair with this "*" wannabe. Especially since he chimes in on the Shad bashin' on our sister site.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,346

Kryle sure stirred up some crap with his one post. he hasnt even bothered to reply... i didnt post on this until now because this BS post doesnt even warrant a reply but i just hafta laugh at it... surely its gotta b the owner of tigercrapdotcom or a banned poster.

oh and WAAAAAAA cry me a river about potlickers!!! blacking out shoreline is WEAK in my opinion and shows no confidence in one's ability to find new spots and new fish. if ya dont want potlickers, dont post reports or pics. keep your super-secret hole to yourself, i dont care. theres plenty of fish for everyone on big lake. if you're that dam worried about it, take pics at home! to me, a REAL REPORT is what, where, when and how. all my reports are like that. .. for ME, this site is here for us to communicate and share knowledge, strategies, tactics, riggings, spots...and to HELP others catch fish... not just a boasting brag board. sorry, but that subject revs me up and i just had to vent there!
Old 11-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,316

Quote:

thank you!!

DUCKMAN YOU ARE A PENIS WRINKLE
Old 11-04-2010, 08:07 PM
Great White

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinpox View Post
thank you!!

DUCKMAN YOU ARE A WRINKLED PENIS
Old 11-04-2010, 08:11 PM
King Mackeral

Jedi that was great. Kyle your a Douche.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:31 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,455

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Lure Tricks View Post

oh and WAAAAAAA cry me a river about potlickers!!! blacking out shoreline is WEAK in my opinion and shows no confidence in one's ability to find new spots and new fish. if ya dont want potlickers, dont post reports or pics. keep your super-secret hole to yourself, i dont care. theres plenty of fish for everyone on big lake. if you're that dam worried about it, take pics at home! to me, a REAL REPORT is what, where, when and how. all my reports are like that. .. for ME, this site is here for us to communicate and share knowledge, strategies, tactics, riggings, spots...and to HELP others catch fish... not just a boasting brag board. sorry, but that subject revs me up and i just had to vent there!
Sorry. I guess not everyone is a great fishermen and can find new spots to catch hogs that easily. Like ShadMan said though, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I don't think I have ever seen you post one report from Big Lake though. Just sayin.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:33 PM
Westerly neighbor

Cash: 3,538

Guys, no bashing please. I don't know if Kyle is a real person or not, nor do I care. I'm sure there are those who agree with his opinion, which is fine. However, the sports forum is here to stay, like it or not. If you don't want to read it, don't. No biggie.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Great White

Cash: 17,285

Quote:
Guys, no bashing please. I don't know if Kyle is a real person or not, nor do I care. I'm sure there are those who agree with his opinion, which is fine. However, the sports forum is here to stay, like it or not. If you don't want to read it, don't. No biggie.

Problem is the LSU fans cannot deal with the sports bar when LSU is not winning SEC or BCS title............Hell these days they should be happy to come out 2nd in the SEC West....
Old 11-04-2010, 08:36 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,104

shad you can ban me cause if you think i give a rats arse you are sadly mistaken. wow i won't be able to post here anymore big deal. i could care less. if that makes you feel better than do it.

as for salty your 2 cents don't mean squat. i ve seen you stab more people in the back with this online BS than you can shake a stick at. i got the pm's to prove that. one week you backstab the next week you smile in peoples faces like your their best friend.

owell see ya'll later
Old 11-04-2010, 08:36 PM
King Mackeral

Jedi usualy fishes with me. I had some boat issues but he has been on Toledo fishing tournaments.he is one hell of a angler and if u read his reports there very detailed.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:38 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,455

Quote:
Originally Posted by longcast View Post
Jedi usualy fishes with me. I had some boat issues but he has been on Toledo fishing tournaments.he is one hell of a angler and if u read his reports there very detailed.
I agree. His "beach" reports are very detailed and informative. And I never questioned his abilities as an angler.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:42 PM
King Mackeral

Mr snd him will be making a trip soon. Specktator u interested in going with us. Maybe sat.
Closed Thread