SaltyCajun.com http://www.gator-tail.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 01-08-2013, 09:51 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,552

i've got a question is this panic buying a sign that we give up? What can you do to prevent this from happening? Are we as crazy as the gun control advocates who jump and make rash decisions?

just a some thoughts
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 01-08-2013, 09:53 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

I think its a sign that people are pissed and arming themselves. More gun sales than ever before could easily send a message that people are willing to fight. Just a thought.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:54 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
I think its a sign that people are pissed and arming themselves. More gun sales than ever before could easily send a message that people are willing to fight. Just a thought.
I could not agree more
Old 01-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Quote:
agreed...but is it going to stop them from pushing a ban through? What is the solution besides panic buying guns and ammo?
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 01-08-2013, 10:06 PM
Blue Marlin

People, at this point, feel like they may come and take them. That's where the fight will start. Honestly, we may be looking at another 1994 type deal. Difference between then and now, internet is everywhere. Some are hitting the panic button. Some are preparing. Both situations are thanks to the web.

Just my opinion.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:07 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,834

just found 16 525ct boxes of cheap remington online that werent there earlier and before i could get to the shopping cart they were gone
Old 01-08-2013, 10:07 PM
Great White

Quote:
Originally Posted by SULPHITE View Post
agreed...but is it going to stop them from pushing a ban through? What is the solution besides panic buying guns and ammo?
I hate to say it but it is nothing more than a wait and see.....If obama can pass his radical ideas without congress what good does it do for the general population try to speak out to their local representatives. I think it has came down to doing what you have to do to protect yourself and family in these uncertain times we a living it.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:10 PM
Entering A World of Pain

no doubt the amount of coverage. Again they aren't going to take them...that will happen waaay down the road I believe....IF...they get this ban passed. Thats the problem its "get what I can and just hold on"...they need to be stopped. PERIOD. Any inch you give will result in a mile soon enough.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:10 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,343

If you want to buy in bulk

http://www.laxammo.com/ammunition/22...3750rds/44-285

Or

http://www.laxammo.com/ammunition/22...-375rds/44-284
Old 01-08-2013, 10:13 PM
Ling

Cash: 4,258

Quote:
no doubt the amount of coverage. Again they aren't going to take them...that will happen waaay down the road I believe....IF...they get this ban passed. Thats the problem its "get what I can and just hold on"...they need to be stopped. PERIOD. Any inch you give will result in a mile soon enough.

x 10^^^
Old 01-08-2013, 10:13 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montauk17 View Post
I hate to say it but it is nothing more than a wait and see.....If obama can pass his radical ideas without congress what good does it do for the general population try to speak out to their local representatives. I think it has came down to doing what you have to do to protect yourself and family in these uncertain times we a living it.
The only thing your going to be able to protect your family from is unrest in society...meaning the local yocals coming to rob, steal, rape or take whatever they need to survive.

Now if the government comes along with law enforment and god forbid military come a knockin' what are you going to do?
Old 01-08-2013, 10:16 PM
Great White

Quote:
The only thing your going to be able to protect your family from is unrest in society...meaning the local yocals coming to rob, steal, rape or take whatever they need to survive.

Now if the government comes along with law enforment and god forbid military come a knockin' what are you going to do?
I rather die fighting than become a slave of a tryannical government....I will live totally off the grid at the deer camp when the crap hits the fan
Old 01-08-2013, 10:17 PM
Ling

Cash: 4,258

[QUOTE=SULPHITE;535927]The only thing your going to be able to protect your family from is unrest in society...meaning the local yocals coming to rob, steal, rape or take whatever they need to survive.

Now if the government comes along with law enforment and god forbid military come a knockin' what are you going to do?[/QUOTE]

call you for backup?
Old 01-08-2013, 10:19 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montauk17 View Post
I rather die fighting than become a slave of a tryannical government....I will live totally off the grid at the deer camp when the crap hits the fan
same here...but if they do it will you have time to get away?
Old 01-08-2013, 10:25 PM
Great White

Quote:
same here...but if they do it will you have time to get away?
I can't truthfully answer that
Old 01-08-2013, 10:46 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,333

Quote:

phite do you think the military would go to this level and go door to door? Initially, I wouldn't think so not anytime soon. What could happen down the road, as other tyrannical governments have done is as the population is 'poored' down monetarily and jobs are few, and the military for most is the only way to get paid and support a life style. Then I could see military personnal obeying the commander and chief to take out fellows citizens if resistance is faced.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:49 PM
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndamendment View Post
phite do you think the military would go to this level and go door to door? Initially, I wouldn't think so not anytime soon. What could happen down the road, as other tyrannical governments have done is as the population is 'poored' down monetarily and jobs are few, and the military for most is the only way to get paid and support a life style. Then I could see military personnal obeying the commander and chief to take out fellows citizens if resistance is faced.
I don't suspect our own military would come for it. The UN?...Now, that's another story.

Really don't wanna go all conspiracy theory just yet.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:57 PM
Great White

Very well could be a conspiracy but check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc8HG...ature=youtu.be
Old 01-08-2013, 11:02 PM
Great White

I am a strong believer in how history repeats itself......

What was the Nazi process of mass murder? 20 Steps
1. They started by attacking the Jews in the media. DEMONIZING CONSTITUTIONALISTS
2. Then passing legislation restricting their rights. PATRIOT ACT
3. Restricting them from certain jobs. FACISM
4. Establishing a national police force to enforce the new laws. DHS & TSA. Nazis used the SA or Storm Troopers.
5. Propaganda of terrorism to suspend freedom. Al-Qaeda and GUN OWNERS
6. Government indoctrination through media. RACE CARD & GUN BUY BACK
7. Destroying them economically. BAILOUTS DERIVATIVES BANKSTERS
8. Random beatings and arrests. TSA & NDAA, police violence
9. Disarming them. YOU ARE HERE.
10. Ending freedom speech.
11. Moving you out of your home.
12. Confiscating your property.
13. Put you in a government neighborhood or ghetto
14. Transporting you to a permanent work camp.
15. Separate you from your family. Males and females.
16. Feed you poisonous food.
17. Forced labor and starvation.
18. Ovens and mass executions.
19. Citizen/Jewish Kappos
20. Eugenics and experimentation.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:25 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,333

Quote:
I don't suspect our own military would come for it. The UN?...Now, that's another story.

Really don't wanna go all conspiracy theory just yet.

Don't think the UN would be an issue anytime soon either. Agree with Montauk history does repeat itself. When you have one or more dictator types wanting to distroy a country they will follow previous successful patterns.

This new world order thing seems to be the desired destination.