SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CajunTackle

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 05-21-2013, 01:45 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 9,671

I can see it now midget mans ice stop! Machines coming soon to big lake road! Slogan our ice is better than the rest freezes from inside out. Developed by world renoun physicist! Exactly how do u make it freeze inside out??? Do u raise the pressure on the atmosphere to Change the freezing point of water??? Please explain. Hathaway junior high raising some geniuses these days. I need to transfer my daughter ASAP!
Old 05-21-2013, 01:46 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

How does one freeze ice from the inside out? Just curious
Old 05-21-2013, 01:59 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadams View Post
W's area of expertise..... Stock guru, fish legend, boat freeboard engineer, trucking logistics manager, Internet hero, and know chemical ice engineer! What if I freeze demineralized water for my ice cubes W r how bout dasani bottled water frozen could u give me the times for the phase change per each type of water?
Quote:
I can see it now midget mans ice stop! Machines coming soon to big lake road! Slogan our ice is better than the rest freezes from inside out. Developed by world renoun physicist! Exactly how do u make it freeze inside out??? Do u raise the pressure on the atmosphere to Change the freezing point of water??? Please explain. Hathaway junior high raising some geniuses these days. I need to transfer my daughter ASAP!

U MAD.......

Hey just read up on Ice Machines...............and you will find what your looking for

One thing I dont do is post pics of old fishing pictures and call it new
Old 05-21-2013, 02:02 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

btw...another Ice Fact...the harder the ice the longer it last
Old 05-21-2013, 02:04 PM
King Mackeral

Fishbox w. 14 trout on bed of Ice calling it 45 trout! Yea u do that!
Old 05-21-2013, 02:06 PM
King Mackeral

And I don't get beat by so called pilgrims!
Old 05-21-2013, 02:06 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

How are Ice Cubes Made - Ice Technology

KOLD-DRAFT. Where ice making is the perfect balance of art and science. How does it work?
  1. Visualize an upside-down ice cube tray, which is called an evaporator, placed upside down atop a molded water plate.
  2. The KOLD-DRAFT evaporator is refrigerated and has individual cells. The water plate has a hole for every cell, through which the water is vigorously pumped, injecting it to the top of each cell and down the four sides.
    • Each cell acts as an individual freezing unit. The evaporator is solid copper for the most efficient heat transfer and Electrotin plated for protection against corrosion. Tin also has anti-microbial qualities and has been used to protect food and potable water for many years.
  3. As the water circulates continuously through the freezing cell, it forms ice smoothly on the cold surfaces, eliminating air and flushing away impurities. Pure water freezes first, so the water containing mineral impurities is washed down and out through two drain holes located under each cell.
  4. The KOLD-DRAFT Classic Ice Cube Maker needs no thermostat or time clock to govern the size of the cube. The water control system is designed so that the harvest will not take place until all the cubes have reached their full solid size.
  5. After automatic rinsing, the next cycle is started with a measured amount of fresh water.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dissolved-solids-chart1.jpg (29.5 KB, 148 views)
Old 05-21-2013, 02:07 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Fishbox w. 14 trout on bed of Ice calling it 45 trout! Yea u do that!
Quote:
And I don't get beat by so called pilgrims!

sure I do...cuz your in my boat with me right?? but you do post old picks and call them new....So move on!! MR. Best fisherman in the land

and you got smashed last event on your local lake...one 16inch redfish 2nd day..you was to ashamed you did not go to weight in...(dont blame you)
Old 05-21-2013, 02:11 PM
King Mackeral

Not seeing where this says ice freezes inside out??? Just purest water freezes first??? Google that 1 for me 2 please sir
Old 05-21-2013, 02:14 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Not seeing where this says ice freezes inside out??? Just purest water freezes first??? Google that 1 for me 2 please sir
“At its freezing point, water molecules are moving so slowly that they begin to gather in loose, undefined clusters, called seed crystals. As the temperature continues to drop, molecules line up around the seed crystals in increasingly rigid formation until all of the water crystallizes. The longer it takes for crystals to form, the larger they will be.” [Joachim and Schloss, The Science of Good Food, Pg. 253]
Old 05-21-2013, 02:15 PM
King Mackeral

Yea I placed twelfth and we also broke down and still placed twelfth with 3 fish in ****ty conditions which was better than half the field of professionals! Which u sir are scared to compete and if my tails wouldn't have busted we woulda been first or 2nd! U forget I run Brady's haynie a lot I know what 45 looks like in a haynie fish box! But u got that oversized one huh? W the extra freeboard
Old 05-21-2013, 02:15 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

This thread has taken a remarkable turn for the better!
Old 05-21-2013, 02:17 PM
King Mackeral

Didn't go to weighin bc I had to be at work on nights at 4 and tourney director already knew it and okayed it bc we talked bout it b4 the tourney
Old 05-21-2013, 02:19 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Yea I placed twelfth and we also broke down and still placed twelfth with 3 fish in ****ty conditions which was better than half the field of professionals! Which u sir are scared to compete and if my tails wouldn't have busted we woulda been first or 2nd! U forget I run Brady's haynie a lot I know what 45 looks like in a haynie fish box! But u got that oversized one huh? W the extra freeboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
This thread has taken a remarkable turn for the better!
^^^ Look at the butt hurt duck that starts it everytime...

brings fishing into it....LMAO...He Still mad about his 930 done limit from Dec 12 posted again in March limit:*****:

And he knows the size of my fish box and how many trout it can hold....
Old 05-21-2013, 02:21 PM
King Mackeral

He mad bc I've caught more fish in may than he's caught in last. 5 yrs of may check midgets log book posted on here 4 may
Old 05-21-2013, 02:23 PM
King Mackeral

Hey how bout ur 8lb pic on FB of the same trout and same pic same shirt same background 2 weeks apart???
Old 05-21-2013, 02:24 PM
King Mackeral

Here comes w next move Sabine lake trout don't count!
Old 05-21-2013, 02:27 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Hey how bout ur 8lb pic on FB of the same trout and same pic same shirt same background 2 weeks apart???

Post em?? Make a thread and post all 3 ..... I promise you will not find one thing on all 3 trout the same….LMAO
Unlike you I don’t post same trout nor cheat nor give fish to someone else to cheat!!
and BTW if you check...One day I caught two over 8 and had black undershirt and next week...I have a white undershirt just same long-sleeved shirt.
Try harder my buddy
Old 05-21-2013, 02:27 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Fun fact: the 'head' section of a Norton Sand Eel fits perfectly tight for a drain plug if in fact you find yourself without a plug for whatever reason

...not sure if it fits in the Yeti drain plug or not but Yeti plugs are never lost or destroyed
Old 05-21-2013, 02:30 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Butter View Post
Fun fact: the 'head' section of a Norton Sand Eel fits perfectly tight for a drain plug if in fact you find yourself without a plug for whatever reason

...not sure if it fits in the Yeti drain plug or not but Yeti plugs are never lost or destroyed
Plastic coke bottle too works perfect on the igloos too