SaltyCajun.com http://www.braggingbadges.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 04-08-2015, 08:36 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,070

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampman46 View Post
Yeah, that's probably it.
Where you think he was headin? To the local community center to volunteer and help disabled citizens? Maybe heading to te police station to turn himself in? In all reality he was probably swiftly enroute to the bank to pay his back logged child support!

Worst part out of this whole deal is now there are another 2-10 fatherless African American kids on the streets.
Old 04-08-2015, 08:36 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,734

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalls View Post
Guy could have shot him in the leg, or something, to stop him. And 8 shots is unnecessary. He was shooting to kill. He deserves to rot in a jail.

Any type of LEO are not trained to shot in the leg, they are trained to stop a threat of eminent danger to life when using that level of force. When the situation is elevated to that level all you have is your repetition of training to rely on to stop the threat, that being said its center mass.
Old 04-08-2015, 08:54 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926

Never good or right to shoot someone in the back!!! Let's get all the facts before we hang this man!!!! One video to the media never shows the hole truth!!
Again it looks essave but maybe cop know what he was planning to do if he got away! Maybe the cop over reacted!! But let's at see/here the facts before we judge his actions right or wrong !
Old 04-08-2015, 09:00 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickt87 View Post
Where you think he was headin? To the local community center to volunteer and help disabled citizens? Maybe heading to te police station to turn himself in? In all reality he was probably swiftly enroute to the bank to pay his back logged child support!

Worst part out of this whole deal is now there are another 2-10 fatherless African American kids on the streets.
From the back child support records they were already fatherless.
Old 04-08-2015, 09:05 PM
Red Snapper

And this probably would not even be a topic if it was a black cop that shoot a white kid!! That's what's sad!! It's all black or white!! And in this day and time it's truly sad!!!
Old 04-08-2015, 09:12 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C View Post
And this probably would not even be a topic if it was a black cop that shoot a white kid!! That's what's sad!! It's all black or white!! And in this day and time it's truly sad!!!
Duh
Old 04-08-2015, 09:23 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:

google Marley Lion.............. bet you never heard of this one
Old 04-08-2015, 09:44 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,070

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dawg View Post
So it seems. And now since he isnt there to rack up backed up child support his baby momma is coming straight to the government to take more of my money. Again we digress.
Old 04-08-2015, 09:50 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty f View Post
google Marley Lion.............. bet you never heard of this one
May point proven, it sucks it's the way it is but sometimes you a decision! Right or wrong! But you can't do it over unfortunately
Old 04-08-2015, 09:53 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dawg View Post
That's what I find most ironic. I hate to say this, but this is probably the best thing that could happen to this guy's 4 kids, he never gave them a nickel in child support but I'm sure they are fixing to get paid millions now from the lawsuit and be set for life!! From the video it does look like he was murdered unless there are a lot of facts we don't know about yet. Most police are good people doing a hard thankless job, but there are a few bad apples in every bunch. This officer sure looks like he did wrong. I feel like this incident is WAY DIFFERENT than the Travyon, Micheal Brown and "can't breathe guy" situations.
Old 04-08-2015, 10:09 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,607

Quote:
Never good or right to shoot someone in the back!!! Let's get all the facts before we hang this man!!!! One video to the media never shows the hole truth!!
Again it looks essave but maybe cop know what he was planning to do if he got away! Maybe the cop over reacted!! But let's at see/here the facts before we judge his actions right or wrong !
I am curious....please list a few realistic facts that could possibily be uncovered during the investigation that would make what you saw in that video legal.

Real facts that are not as far fetched as some of the "what ifs" that people were talking about earlier in the thread.

List one fact that could be uncovered that would make you say yea, the cop was right, he was right when he pumped 8 rounds into an unarmed man's back while was 20 feet away running in the opposite direction.

Not being sarcastic I am looking forward to an answer.
Old 04-08-2015, 10:18 PM
Red Snapper

I spend 3 year's in court and a ton of money!! Cause cought the kids steeling my saddles, was hog hunting with a night scoop when seen them walking across the paster loaded up with a saddle apice and tack hanging all over them.shot twice towards them in the dirt, told them not to move!! They didn't lessen so shot the saddles out of there hands and told them to stop again. Still running so put some fire in front of them to slow them down till the cops could get there, and they sued me cause he broke his ankle in a crack in the ground of my property!! He's still out even after being sentenced to4 year's in tdoj???? But bet he never steps foot on my property again...
If more people were like that the thugs, white or black would quit this stilling crap!!! It cops took my rifel and was in and out of court for3 year's but got it back, (had two more just like it) and finely cleared of all charges ,after they plea qulity . And they still out there.
Old 04-08-2015, 10:23 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako19 View Post
I am curious....please list a few realistic facts that could possibily be uncovered during the investigation that would make what you saw in that video legal.

Real facts that are not as far fetched as some of the "what ifs" that people were talking about earlier in the thread.

List one fact that could be uncovered that would make you say yea, the cop was right, he was right when he pumped 8 rounds into an unarmed man's back while was 20 feet away running in the opposite direction.

Not being sarcastic I am looking forward to an answer.
Never said it was right or just. Just saying let's learn all the facts before we hang anyone. Not just one cell video sent to the "media"!!
Old 04-08-2015, 10:41 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,607

Quote:
Never said it was right or just. Just saying let's learn all the facts before we hang anyone. Not just one cell video sent to the "media"!!
And I am saying that video shows enough, IN MY OPINION, that no matter what evidence is uncovered it will change what the video shows: an officer of the law play God and murder a suspect in cold blood.

There is NO evidence or facts that we can learn that change the fact that this POS shot an unarmed man 8 times in the back while he was running away.

Even though that cowardly cop doesn't deserve it, he will not "be hanged before all of the facts are out." He will get his chance to defend himself in front of a just of his peers just like the law states.

The ironic thing is that even though the cop is going to get that right to a fair trial and jury he decided that the suspect did not deserve that same right and made the decision to judge, convict, and punish him (by death) in the amount of time it took him to draw and fire his weapon.

So the murderous cop will get a fair trial while he is shown on a video taking that same right away from another citizen.
Old 04-08-2015, 11:01 PM
Red Snapper

Your going off one video, witch looks really bad!! nothing that lead up to it!! If he was in the wrong hang him,! Have no problem with that. But let's get all the facts first.
Old 04-09-2015, 07:41 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,524

Quote:
Your going off one video, witch looks really bad!! nothing that lead up to it!! If he was in the wrong hang him,! Have no problem with that. But let's get all the facts first.
You're just not getting it. Tell us what would be needed in another video that would make this justifyable. Still waiting....
Old 04-09-2015, 08:06 AM
Red Snapper

I wonder how much $$$$ Feidin Santana (person who shot video) will receive from the impending lawsuit the family has already planned.

Old 04-09-2015, 08:58 AM
Redfish

Cash: 1,091

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt G View Post
Then W calls anyone who thinks it an absurd idea that a cop has the right to execute people for running from a cop (a misdemeanor offence RS 14:108.1), a liberal.......... So you think one low level government employee should have that much power? That's mighty liberal of you. Conservatives believe in small limited government with checks and balances, but to H E L L with facts, right? Another liberal trait I may add.

This. As a conservative; a real, small government- follow the constitution conservative, I have to scratch my head when I see or hear people who fancy themselves conservative promoting a police state, advocating for the militarization of police and wanting to forego due process as guaranteed by the constitution.

The guy was stupid for running, the cop is a murderer for shooting him in the back.
Old 04-09-2015, 09:47 AM
Ling

Cash: 5,600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako19 View Post
And I am saying that video shows enough, IN MY OPINION, that no matter what evidence is uncovered it will change what the video shows: an officer of the law play God and murder a suspect in cold blood.

There is NO evidence or facts that we can learn that change the fact that this POS shot an unarmed man 8 times in the back while he was running away.

Even though that cowardly cop doesn't deserve it, he will not "be hanged before all of the facts are out." He will get his chance to defend himself in front of a just of his peers just like the law states.

The ironic thing is that even though the cop is going to get that right to a fair trial and jury he decided that the suspect did not deserve that same right and made the decision to judge, convict, and punish him (by death) in the amount of time it took him to draw and fire his weapon.

So the murderous cop will get a fair trial while he is shown on a video taking that same right away from another citizen.
He shot the saddle out of his hands.
Watch out now we got John Wayne on SC
Old 04-09-2015, 09:54 AM
Ling

Cash: 5,600

Cops are people.
A lot of people are $hit heads and some of those slip through the cracks and become cops.
What sucks is the fact that most cops feel like they have to stick up for the bad ones b/c of some BS code.