SaltyCajun.com http://www.acadianamarina.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor)

The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor) Tell your favorite jokes here! Keep it PG rated, please.

Old 03-28-2010, 10:29 AM
Great White

Cash: 3,391

Hevy, are Livingston Parish schools still ranked near the top in the state? For years, it was them and St. Tammany.
Old 03-28-2010, 10:32 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,188

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPfishnTIM View Post
this is a bunch of bull ****, the probability of having a black person commit a crime against you is slim, the chance is a lot higher that they commit a crime against there own family member or someone of there own race, the same goes for white people. The government uses media in many other ways than racism to divert the real problems from being seen in America.

And the town I grew up in and currently live in now has nothing to do with who I am and how I think, I've lived in Baton Rouge and Denham Springs Just as long as I have lived in Walker.
the actual crimes are taking place in and against people of the same race but is that the perception? my point was to perception not what is actually going on. i simply was calling out the fact that you made a similar assumption about salty as i did of you. figured out, no i absolutely do not have it figured out but i am willing to admit what i am and how i feel. you live and sounds like you were born in Louisiana if you try and convince me that there is not some part even if it small that is not racist you are delusional.
Old 03-28-2010, 10:35 AM
King Mackeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
Hevy, are Livingston Parish schools still ranked near the top in the state? For years, it was them and St. Tammany.
they can't create schools fast enough to support the mass amount of people leaving the Baton Rouge Area. Just go look at I-12 Westbound in the morning and then again eastbound in the evenings.
Old 03-28-2010, 10:44 AM
Great White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediumheavyaction6'6 View Post
they can't create schools fast enough to support the mass amount of people leaving the Baton Rouge Area. Just go look at I-12 Westbound in the morning and then again eastbound in the evenings.
I didn't ask about the traffic in BR. Are the schools still worth a crap?
Old 03-28-2010, 10:55 AM
King Mackeral

Quote:
well excuse me. i am not sure about the schools I think I have heard they were good. I guess that is what I was saying with all the people that are flighting that way.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:30 AM
Ling

Cash: 2,477

Quote:
Livingston, Central & Zachary are top school districts in the state........They are growing like wild fire. They're getting the hell out of BR! Praireville & Gonzales growing fast too.
Old 03-29-2010, 09:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Problem is.....15 more were born today at Charity.

so much for natural selection

Quote:
the probability of having a black person commit a crime against you is slim
tell that to shawn b

Quote:
the social problems that we face these days is a lack of fathering and yes that is a major problem in the black community too and as fft warren said its a matter of truth.
I think it's a lot more than lack of fathering. I need not go into it, just look into african culture and history.
Old 03-29-2010, 10:27 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 643

Im not raceist.......

I have a colored TV in my house!!!
Old 03-29-2010, 11:57 AM
Great White

Cash: 1,902

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatDaddy View Post
Im not raceist.......

I have a colored TV in my house!!!
Heck i got 2 colored dogs in my house, thats gotta prove we aint racist!
Old 03-29-2010, 03:25 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556
Default hmmmmm

I AM A RACIST!

At least that's what that democrap called me when i told him that obama was wrong.
Old 03-29-2010, 04:00 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,334

Read it and Weep for our America..................
http://www.parapundit.com/archives/002135.html
Old 03-30-2010, 06:49 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 851

Zachary school system is #1 and has been for the last 5 years. Why ? Because we succedded from E.B.R. school system, made our own 'rules', and do not teach our kids at the pace of the lowest academic acheivers to be politically correct. We spend our money building new buildings, gyms and athletic facilities and hiring 'qualified' teachers. It's worth paying extra money in taxes to live in our educated utopian society. Thugs and gangstas know they can't get away with jack **** in this town so they choose to take it elsewhere. (and no I don't work for the Zachary Tourism Council)
Old 03-30-2010, 06:59 AM
Swordfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary Boy View Post
Zachary school system is #1 and has been for the last 5 years. Why ? Because we succedded from E.B.R. school system, made our own 'rules', and do not teach our kids at the pace of the lowest academic acheivers to be politically correct. We spend our money building new buildings, gyms and athletic facilities and hiring 'qualified' teachers. It's worth paying extra money in taxes to live in our educated utopian society. Thugs and gangstas know they can't get away with jack **** in this town so they choose to take it elsewhere. (and no I don't work for the Zachary Tourism Council)
Worked at N.W. middle school in zachary for over a year doing a remodel and Z boy is right. At class change every teacher and the staff is out in the halls and on the grounds keeping the kids in line.
The pricipal is a real nice lady and loves those kids like they were her own But she puts up with absolutely NO B.S.
The high scholl has a new football field that is as good as any pro turf field .
And like he said #1 in academics 5 years running.
One of our members used to teach and coach there and he loved it.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:46 AM
Great White

Quote:
What's the ratio of black : white students?
Old 03-30-2010, 09:01 AM
Tripletail

I'm guessing on this one Salty, but I would say judging from my son's yearbook 40% minority(Asians,African-Amer.,Hispanic) 60% white. Totally non-documented opinion...The people moving here are willing to pay sky-high prices for real estate because they are hard working, industrious people who are genuinely concerned about the safety, well being and education of their children...
Old 03-30-2010, 09:03 AM
Swordfish

Default Hmmmmm

The asian population is growing pretty quick in zachary.
The parents are moving there just for the school system.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:06 AM
Great White

Quote:
I'm guessing on this one Salty, but I would say judging from my son's yearbook 40% minority(Asians,African-Amer.,Hispanic) 60% white. Totally non-documented opinion...
Congrats to your school system for their achievements.

I live in a school district that has become one of the worst in the state. Democrats hold a 70% majority so I don't guess I need to explain farther.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:03 AM
Tripletail

Quote:
Congrats to your school system for their achievements.

I live in a school district that has become one of the worst in the state. Democrats hold a 70% majority so I don't guess I need to explain farther.
Nuff said, Salty ,I understand what you mean. I'm sorry if I sound like I'm bragging , but I am proud of the vision our town leaders have displayed so far. Everything can change and quickly...