SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 06-09-2010, 02:26 PM
*****Cajun *******

Cash: 662
Default billystix "viper spiralstix " sale

for those of you that have never heard of the spiralstix or the viper blank i hope that the guys on board will step up and give you a heads up on the viper as well as the spiralstix, i have the viper in blue and silver i can now get the matrix viper in green and black the matrix has the twill and it is a bit softer than the viper ,oh i almost forgot the viper now comes in straight black with no twill.
the blue and silver viper is on sale for $190 regular $260
the solid black and the matrix green and matrix black is $180 regular $250
all will be built with low profile titanium guides and you have your choice of split grips or straight grips this includes the split grip with no trigger and no for grip or with a trigger and no fore grip, but if you prefer i have just recieved some neat new 1 in cork fore grips yes that's right just enough to look cool but still be light, so you can pretty much order the viper just like you want it, but you will need to call me on any and all rod orders, i cant and want give quotes by e mail i just cant do it until i know what you want.
ok the sale is going to start today and lets let it go for at least 10 days or until i get covered up "yearight" guys this truly is a great buy on a great rod and i can take a creadit card if you like, i will just run it thru pay pal with no problem if you have any questions give me a call any time, i love talking "spiralstix"
stix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg its new viper time 011.jpg (50.3 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg its new viper time 003.jpg (53.3 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg its new viper time 004.jpg (51.5 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg its new viper time 002.jpg (50.9 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg its new viper time 009.jpg (51.1 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg June05BillyStixBack.jpg (92.2 KB, 45 views)