SaltyCajun.com http://www.lmcboats.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > Quitters and Losers Forum

Quitters and Losers Forum Come here to discuss self-improvement challenges, such as losing weight or quitting tobacco, alcohol, drugs, etc. NO BASHING and NO OFF-TOPIC POSTING in this forum! Lead, follow, or get outta the way!

Old 07-27-2018, 06:46 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,354
Default Am I wrong ???

My grandson lives in Ka. Never was lazy . Worked summer and after school bought his own car cash...At 17 cause Ka. allows to buy at 17...Graduated and not long after cut ties with his friends and got new ones...Always had to have clean clothes now going in rags , don't want to work , lies . Just hangs with the gang...Comes in at 4 in morning or so everyday...Mamma can't do nothing with him . Daddy is a d!@&....I been on his *** by phone last month...4 calls to him yesterday 4 lies,,,He is my grandson and I won't give up on him...Gave him 3 choices ,,,go home cut ties with so call friends pound pavement till he gets work....Drive his car to La. and get a job here,,,,I go to Ka. and get his *** and will have a friend of mine with me to help drive round clock so since I have regular cab he rides to La. in bed of truck....Friend of mine cuts grass so I already got him weed eater job for encouragement to improve himself...I think I'm being a fair paw paw.....
Old 07-27-2018, 06:49 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,338

Sounds like he is on drugs
Old 07-27-2018, 07:04 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF_T_Warren View Post
Sounds like he is on drugs
Yea I figure...I got a sure fire cure for that...And before it gets too far along I intend on giving him some ole fashion treatment...And I'll beat the crap out of his paw while I'm there for the fun of it....
Old 07-27-2018, 09:57 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,995

Sounds like you have it under control. Go get him.
Old 07-27-2018, 10:26 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 3,813

No sir, you are not wrong. Good on you for trying to be a positive influence in his life. Go get him and bring him down here and give him a chance to help himself. If he screws it up then that’s on him. I’ve always said, I dont mind helping someone who is trying to help themselves but if they aren’t even trying to help/better themselves, I’m out!
Old 08-10-2018, 04:52 PM
Red Snapper

Well for an update...He got him a job at the airport unloading UPS planes . Bad part he has to work 4;30 am for 4 hrs. then back at 6;00pm till 10 but if plane don't show up they go home and get paid...He seems to like it so far ...May think the guys he working with might make better friends then what he had but as long as it keeps him off the streets paw paw happy...I still remind him if wants to quit that dawn to dusk 7;00 hr. weedeater job still there for him....Be nice to take a ride up there and visit and kick the **** out of his paw for a bonus....