SaltyCajun.com http://www.geaux-outdoors.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

Old 12-18-2009, 10:15 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,488
Default Young Jagdterrier male puppy available!

Guys, a littermate to my little tracking dog is looking for a new home. He was shipped to northern Arkansas and the owner, Scott Estes, has been hit with a job change which is going to keep him away from home alot. This little dog was born 7/9/09 and was bred in Carencro, LA.

If you are not familiar with this breed, don't buy for a house pet. These little dogs are fairly small, get to about 25lbs, but are high strung hunting machines. They do not do well in doors, love to dig and hunt varmits in holes. They were bred in Germany originally for wild boar and bear. My pup has been training on wild hogs in a pen and has two deer recoveries this year.

Anyway, just trying to find this little guy a home since Scott is in a pinch. These dogs do real well in south LA since we have so many things they can chase!lol - Scott can arrange shipping from Arkansas and the puppies were sold for $500 originally. I think you can get this one cheaper and he has already been socialized to kids, people and has had vet visit. He can be reached via email at sales@denalirods.com.