SaltyCajun.com http://cajunrodandreelrepair.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 06-12-2015, 03:19 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 767
Default So Salty!

Fish must have NOT been biting as this was taken in the parking lot of a seafood restaurant......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miata.jpg (62.1 KB, 730 views)
Old 06-12-2015, 03:29 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 997

That's funny right there ! Gotta love that left hand blinker !
Old 06-12-2015, 05:43 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

that's one you don't have to worry about parking too close to the side of the road, might even be the reason it looks that way now lol

how they managed to get a new license plate to put on that thing is a crime but if there are any cops here I hope they report it to have that plate taken away until its made road safe
Old 06-13-2015, 08:13 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by keakar View Post
that's one you don't have to worry about parking too close to the side of the road, might even be the reason it looks that way now lol

how they managed to get a new license plate to put on that thing is a crime but if there are any cops here I hope they report it to have that plate taken away until its made road safe
I hope you are joking about that last part.
Old 06-13-2015, 09:07 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,393

Don't hate on my ride bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-13-2015, 10:34 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
I hope you are joking about that last part.
no i'm dead serious, i'm sick of seeing cops just looking for handing out tickets for their "opinion" it was a rolling stop or improper lane change or for going 4 miles over the speed limit yet we see people driving around in junk like this and not being ticketed, towed, and removed from the road.

so yes absolutely, if there are any cops here I hope they report it to have that plate taken away until its made road safe. getting that unsafe pile of junk off the road might save the life of you and/or your family.

when that bumper falls off and creates a multicar wreck or you run into it because the tail lights don't work and it takes out your $50k new truck, then you would be demanding to know why it wasn't taken off the road too.
Old 06-14-2015, 08:29 AM
Sailfish

Quote:
no i'm dead serious, i'm sick of seeing cops just looking for handing out tickets for their "opinion" it was a rolling stop or improper lane change or for going 4 miles over the speed limit yet we see people driving around in junk like this and not being ticketed, towed, and removed from the road.

so yes absolutely, if there are any cops here I hope they report it to have that plate taken away until its made road safe. getting that unsafe pile of junk off the road might save the life of you and/or your family.

when that bumper falls off and creates a multicar wreck or you run into it because the tail lights don't work and it takes out your $50k new truck, then you would be demanding to know why it wasn't taken off the road too.
If you rear end it with your new 50k truck (sounds like you have experience) it doesn't matter if the tail lights work or not. Don't drive without paying attention to what's in front of you.
Maybe that's old boys only ride to and from work and he's slowly fixing it up as he can afford to? Wanting to rat the dude out is pretty sad.
Old 06-14-2015, 09:37 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 826

Porboyz....
Old 06-14-2015, 10:05 AM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
If you rear end it with your new 50k truck (sounds like you have experience) it doesn't matter if the tail lights work or not. Don't drive without paying attention to what's in front of you.
Maybe that's old boys only ride to and from work and he's slowly fixing it up as he can afford to? Wanting to rat the dude out is pretty sad.

what is sad is someone defending the guys right to put other people and other peoples childrens lives at risk.

it doesn't matter if you don't like cops or not (sounds like you have experience), they do a good job and deserve respect and they have a job to protect and keep us safe and that is all they would be doing.
Old 06-14-2015, 10:37 AM
Sailfish

So the car is a pos. Big deal. I don't see how you think he is putting anyones life at risk. Because the left tail light is out?
I have no idea how you went off about me liking or disliking cops. I never once mentioned cops.
I don't need his left tail light to tell me I'm approaching him at a rapid pace and need to use my brakes. If you rear end him it's your fault.
Old 06-14-2015, 04:39 PM
Red Snapper

ok so you cant see the back bumper is only held on by a piece of rope, that explains a lot

hit bump in road rope breaks, bumper falls off = traffic accident, its a very simple concept to understand
Old 06-14-2015, 04:49 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,354

All I see is someone may have hit him and taken out his light....Looks like rope around bumper is holding down trunk lid because ice chest is in trunk.....Maybe he just got smacked and aint went to body shop yet??????
Old 06-14-2015, 05:09 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 502

Quote:
ok so you cant see the back bumper is only held on by a piece of rope, that explains a lot

hit bump in road rope breaks, bumper falls off = traffic accident, its a very simple concept to understand
That vibrating truck must have shook something loose in your head. You seem to be the only one concerned with this persons car. That should be a very simple concept to understand also. Get a life and quit hatin'
Old 06-14-2015, 05:33 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shut de deaux View Post
That vibrating truck must have shook something loose in your head. You seem to be the only one concerned with this persons car. That should be a very simple concept to understand also. Get a life and quit hatin'
I like your new account
Old 06-14-2015, 06:11 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 767

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcjaredsandwich View Post
Porboyz....
The rod holders are part of the "Porboyz Package"
Old 06-14-2015, 09:42 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,086

Well we all didn't start off with new WHIPS just saying haha!!!
Old 06-14-2015, 09:50 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 997

I joked about the left hand blinker ... I'm sure it's some good ole boys not meaning any harm.
God knows I didn't have a silver spoon stuck up my a$$ when I got my first vehicle. Looking back I'm lucky it cranked half the time.
Old 06-14-2015, 10:13 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpd0144 View Post
I joked about the left hand blinker ... I'm sure it's some good ole boys not meaning any harm.
God knows I didn't have a silver spoon stuck up my a$$ when I got my first vehicle. Looking back I'm lucky it cranked half the time.
Exactly! I'm greatful for those old time simple/ hard things we had to do
Old 06-14-2015, 10:14 PM
Trophy Trout

Actually had fun good memories lol
Old 06-15-2015, 07:24 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,454

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil bubba View Post
All I see is someone may have hit him and taken out his light....Looks like rope around bumper is holding down trunk lid because ice chest is in trunk.....Maybe he just got smacked and aint went to body shop yet??????
I agree... bungee/rope is holding down the trunk because of the ice chest. Looks like a pretty cool convertible to me... SHE probably has the lens cover for that tail light on order at the local NAPA store... hehe

I'm a little more concerned about the paint job on those headlights... What is that about?? Obviously this vehicle belongs to a female... Pink dice hanging from the mirror... or it could be Caitlyn's