SaltyCajun.com http://www.gator-tail.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 03-09-2016, 10:07 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193
Default spare room repurpose

Daughter moved out (again) so we have a free room. Built a new reloading bench for me and a sewing table for the wife. My bench is a cluttered mess right now because it's not finished. I did get the Dillon mounted on it last night though. Time to mount the rifle press and bullet sizer. It will be nice having all of my stuff in a controlled environment. The wife really loves having her sewing space too. Happy wife happy life.lol She's busy making dresses for theatre.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160308_214259.jpg (35.8 KB, 344 views)
File Type: jpg 20160309_064818.jpg (49.7 KB, 343 views)
Old 03-09-2016, 10:12 AM
The Camp Cook....

Cash: 13,831

Looks nice.... My son is getting married on the 26th, so very soon after his room is becoming a huge walk in pantry since it's located next to the kitchen.

I just need to let the wallet recover from the wedding for a few months.
Old 03-15-2016, 10:37 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluechip View Post
Looks nice.... My son is getting married on the 26th, so very soon after his room is becoming a huge walk in pantry since it's located next to the kitchen.

I just need to let the wallet recover from the wedding for a few months.
Man that's awesome. We had a spare room just off of our kitchen and did the same thing. If you garden it will be really handy.
Understand about the wedding thing bro. Our daughter is planning hers and have a son fixing to graduate high school. Got his present today. Remington R1 commander 1911 (runs in the family). Between the two the wallet is a lot lighter. I am lucky enough to have two awesome children so I'm happy.
Old 03-16-2016, 03:38 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,124

We live in a tiny house. We had one small spare bedroom that I ripped the closet out and built a computer desk and cabinets in the cubby. I set up Peggy's antique art desk against the wall and if I do say so my self it came out pretty good for a total non carpenter.

I was looking for pictures of the desk but didn't find any right off this is her desk covered with last years Christmas card. Prolly no pics of trhe sesk we made is it stays buried under paperwork and book writing notes.