SaltyCajun.com http://redtunashirtclub.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine

Old 09-26-2012, 08:27 PM
Redfish

Cash: 1,286
Default Auction Items Needed for Rayne Catholic Elem

If the moderators allow, I would like to ask if anyone would like to promote their business in the Rayne area by donating an item for our Live/Silent Auction that will be held on Saturday October 20, 2012.

Anthony Beslin of Deuce Rods has already donated a Deuce Rod. We are expecting 350 to 400 people. We have a lot of sportsmen who attend. Maybe we can put together a Salty Cajun Package

PM me if you can help.

Thanks
Big ND Fan
Old 09-26-2012, 08:34 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,142

If one of the mods will send me a sticker I will donate an item from the family store and slap a SC sticker on it. Someone shoot me a PM.

Ndfan if you can pick it up in Crowley I'll have something put together for you in the next week or two.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:52 PM
The Camp Cook....

Cash: 13,832

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nd fan View Post
If the moderators allow, I would like to ask if anyone would like to promote their business in the Rayne area by donating an item for our Live/Silent Auction that will be held on Saturday October 20, 2012.

Anthony Beslin of Deuce Rods has already donated a Deuce Rod. We are expecting 350 to 400 people. We have a lot of sportsmen who attend. Maybe we can put together a Salty Cajun Package

PM me if you can help.

Thanks
Big ND Fan

This is not a decision for the moderators, it is a decision for the owner Casey Kinchen (ckinchen).

I believe he is traveling for the remainder of the week and through the weekend but shoot him a PM for more information.

And we understand the need for sponsers as we are steadily encouraging people to sponser this site by going premium to help keep this place running.

Good luck in your endeavor.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:55 PM
The Camp Cook....

Cash: 13,832

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm4x43732 View Post
If one of the mods will send me a sticker I will donate an item from the family store and slap a SC sticker on it. Someone shoot me a PM.

Ndfan if you can pick it up in Crowley I'll have something put together for you in the next week or two.
The moderators don't have access to free stickers or merchandise. We pay for them just like everyone else.

If I have an extra sticker at my house I will gladly send it to you. PM me an address to mail it to and if I have one I will gladly get it in the mail.