SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 06-28-2009, 07:23 PM
*****Cajun *******

Cash: 662
Default billystix custom rods banner is up so lets talk spiral rods

folks
just let me say this, i am proud to have shadman invite me to salty cajun message board because shadman knows i speak the truth in regards to my rod building and i backup what i say, i hate to type more than just about most anything i have to do but i must type this now.
i just recieved an e mail from one of you salty cajun dudes that asked this question"billy do you think your spiral will affect my casting abilities" the answer to that question is a very definite "yes-yes-yes-" it wil most surely give you a far better smoother cast and a much longer cast, i have texans tell me that they can outcast other people in the boat using same reels but they use the spiral and get as much as 30 to 40 ft more distance on the average cast, plus it will be a much smoother cast.
i am not going to post why this happens due to it being my thing to know and your thing to find out i try to keep it a little secret because i dont want it copied.
now my guarantee to you my customer "if i tell you that my billystix custom rod "spiralstix" will perform in such a manner and it fails then i will do something that no other rod maker will do " now you might ask what is it you will never know until you talk with me directly i will not and do not build rods until i can have and give you the personal service that you the customer deserves, that is the billystix custom rod way, i think shadman will back me up on this, and trust me shad man would not invite someone who is going to bring shoddy work and want back up his work to his new website so i have no choice but to do what is expected of me in lusianner just as i have done in texas, you will get the same quality and the same service from billystix custom rods as do the texas boys, all i ask is that you give me a chance and if i fail then put my arss deep in the marsh looking forward to talking with you all and a long and great friendship.
stix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg billystix caps--fri--3--20 026.jpg (26.4 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg PictureBILLYSTIX RODS 003.jpg (31.5 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg PictureBILLYSTIX RODS 005.jpg (25.0 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg PictureBILLYSTIX RODS 009.jpg (47.8 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg PictureBILLYSTIX RODS 026.jpg (30.4 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg billy_stix_rod shirt front and back-- sleeve.jpg (30.0 KB, 46 views)
Old 06-28-2009, 07:34 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 600

The banner looks great! Sounds like your service is as good as your product.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:03 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,316

billy i saw for rod for the first time i guess it came on friday but i was fishing all weekend my wife called me and was super excited its here its here whats here? my pink rod !!! it looks great and feels sensitive ill post some pics and let everyone see it tomorrow once i go buy her a new reel
she told me to tell you thankyou