SaltyCajun.com http://www.lyonsagency.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 01-26-2015, 11:13 AM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

................dude politics is like Jerry Johnson owning BOTH teams in the Superbowl.........
We play the game, they pick the "winners" and "loosers" for their gain
Old 01-26-2015, 01:52 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,948

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplepeddler View Post
................dude politics is like Jerry Johnson owning BOTH teams in the Superbowl.........
We play the game, they pick the "winners" and "loosers" for their gain
Who the hell is Jerry Johnson? lmao!!

I've probably had part-time "jobs" since I was 8 years old. Started out helping my pawpaw mow yards. He'd give me a trash can and a little "grabber" as I always called it, and would tell me to go pick up all the sticks and pine cones in the yard so he could mow. Probably about 10 or 12, I "graduated" to mowing the yard. That's how I made money until I was about 17, when I got my first job as a "courtesy clerk", aka bag boy, at albertson's. Went on to several more jobs until I got my first full-time job when I was almost 22, planting marsh grass, while working towards my Master's Degree.

I'm 26 now, and make right around $25/hr. But I worked my *** off to get to that. I was taught that you had to work to earn anything good, whether it was on the job or in school. I can't stand lazy people that would just rather sit around and do nothing, or want $15/hr to flip burgers.
Old 03-16-2015, 09:51 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,070

I'll just leave this right here.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapoth...-in-35-states/
Old 03-16-2015, 10:13 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,734

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickt87 View Post
It really does pay to do nothing. Wonder when its all going to culminate? Hope to have my bunker finished and stocked before hand
Old 03-16-2015, 11:32 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,393

.....we all know them...had one guy who took "Steroids" in his late teens to early twenty. Doctor told him due to the side effect, he now has High blood pressure and gets Migrain headache...his own dam fault. Now he is on government assistance, as he states wait for his check every month...Cannot work as he claims....BS, wife does it all... however still go to Red's every morning to get his work out ON....also working on his fourth kid... if he can pump weights and do push up on the little lady....I say he can work and earn his living, Like the rest of us True Americans.... My .02