SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlesurgentcare.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 12-01-2015, 10:42 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,668

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marque View Post
You guys give up easy, the water temp was 72 today, the fish are still there. They may not be having an orgy in the cove but they are there. I am not complaining, I love being the only truck in the parking lot and only boat on the water not picking up crab cages. The trout will continue to show up throughout the winter especially if it stays as warm as it has been. If we get 3 days of north wind without a downpour they will start showing up on the usually places on the north shore. The redfish are ridiculous right now and the flounder bite is as good as I have seen it. If its taken this long for the flounder to move out the trout are still coming in. Thats just my 2cents.
Makes sense with the flounder still in this late. usually they start their move offshore late october early November.
Old 12-01-2015, 12:09 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 2,156

It's all about conditions and optimism. A few years ago they were tearing up trout in April in the Bay. North winds predicted from now through the weekend. Now if it would just stop raining for a couple weeks!