SaltyCajun.com http://k2-coolers.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 12-19-2015, 05:42 PM
Flounder

Cash: 993
Default Not Fishing

Keep on sending the reports. I am having to live my fishing life through this site. LOL
Old 12-19-2015, 09:25 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,939

Mud hole right now...

Bet ya the Choupique are biting!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (43.8 KB, 299 views)
Old 12-19-2015, 10:46 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,074

I got skunked today. The worst part about it was I had guys from Canada and North Dakota with me and really wanted to put them on some fish. I stooped as low as using some 15-20 count frying shrimp and cut mullet. I couldn't buy a fish. I wish I could have got them out on Big Lake but had to get them back to the camp for a crawfish boil. At least they got to lay the smack down on some ducks this morning. When the hunting sucks the fishings good and vice versa. They didn't really care though they were digging the scenery. The pigs were out on Tette Butte, there were birds everywhere, saw just about every kinda duck you see down here, the porpoises were dancing in the pass, and the sunset was a good one. When you see it everyday its easy to take its beauty for granted. It looks like a big crawfish pond to me but they reminded me its a pretty awesome place to have in your backyard.

FYI The water west of the pass to Tette Butte is on the upper end of decent and almost felt fishy, I didn't have much tide to work with this afternoon but I'd imagine with a decent moment a few trout could be caught. Thats if this SE wind doesn't wreck it. Water in Fearman was also decent. The rest of the place looked like sewage.

Last edited by Marque; 12-19-2015 at 11:00 PM.
Old 12-20-2015, 02:35 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 909

I went out with Catchdat charters today. We put sixty something nice trout in the boat mostly with Matrix under a popping cork. We would have had a 3 man limit, some jackass kept parking on top of the fish, and when he couldn't figure out we were catching fish UNDER his boat, he hit up the big motor in 2 feet of water and went to look for another spot. Absolutely killed the bite, we didn't want to go hunt down another honey hole with 20mph winds and plenty of fish in the boat.

He probably would have caught fish too if he would have hung back and cast in the vicinity we were casting instead of getting right on top of where we were casting and CATCHING nice trout every few casts.
Old 12-20-2015, 10:35 AM
Redfish

Cash: 758

What web page did you use to get a picture of The Mud Hole?

Thanks.