SaltyCajun.com http://www.mkacpas.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine

Old 07-23-2009, 08:07 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829
Default Info Needed.....on Lake P

If anyone has info on a 10lb trout coming out of Lake P since 2002 Please give us details??? There is a rumor about (4 )10lb Trout caught this year?? I would like to know about this info for my Personal knowledge!!!
Old 07-23-2009, 08:12 PM
Great White

Cash: 3,391

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
If anyone has info on a 10lb trout coming out of Lake P since 2002 Please give us details??? There is a rumor about (4 )10lb Trout caught this year?? I would like to know about this info for my [SIZE=3]Personal knowledge!!! [/SIZE]

For your "SIZE=3" personal knowledge? Hmmm....same as your shoe size.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:26 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
For your "SIZE=3" personal knowledge? Hmmm....same as your shoe size.
I just want to know....
I talked to a biologist just a few days ago and he told me Big Lake is the only Lake he knew that has boated a 10lb + trout this year!!
Old 07-23-2009, 08:28 PM
Great White

Quote:
I just want to know....
I talked to a biologist just a few days ago and he told me Big Lake is the only Lake he knew that has boated a 10lb + trout this year!!

I'll go with that simply because you will hear, from one avenue or another, when a double-digit trout is caught.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:30 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,552

Quote:
I just want to know....
*** got to put on my bifocals for your text W, does this happen when you try to prove a point with larger font???
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 07-23-2009, 08:30 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
I'll go with that simply because you will hear, from one avenue or another, when a double-digit trout is caught.

With the way they RAPE trout....they will be lucky to see a 10lber again....They have some nice solid fish there....
Old 07-23-2009, 08:33 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SULPHITE View Post
*** got to put on my bifocals for your text W, does this happen when you try to prove a point with larger font???
Salty and Bruce Jacked with my Text...Messed it all up
Old 07-23-2009, 08:34 PM
Great White

Quote:
Salty and Bruce Jacked with my Text...Messed it all up

Just blame me.
Old 07-23-2009, 09:02 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:

Just blame me.
O I will.....Im taking vacation when you come down....I will show you WHO's King
Old 07-23-2009, 09:04 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,902

Quote:
O I will.....Im taking vacation when you come down....I will show you WHO's King

well salty there goes the "peace and quiet" part...
Old 07-23-2009, 09:59 PM
Great White

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntin fool View Post

well salty there goes the "peace and quiet" part...

A change in plans might be in order.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:09 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,902

Quote:
A change in plans might be in order.

Cmon welcher you cant back out now!!
Old 07-23-2009, 11:56 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: -189

i aint ask you for all this bull**** W...im telling you wat i know...ask eric dumas...i believe if im not mistaken someone on a charter of his hung one already this year...and i know that ive seen one personally come off of the causeway...are you that freakin enraged that Big Lake is not the only spot in La to catch big trout..oo BTW a 10 lb trout came out of the Bretton Sound Already This Summer also..i dunno wat biologist you talked to but apparently his facts aint straight...now im not sayin that your wrong..(once again im being temp about this) even though you started this thread to scramble up an argument amongst me and you..but im stating some facts...now if you wanna be like a lil whinny pissy ***** girl about it then go head..but if you wanna be a man and wat i thought was a Fisherman from south La then quit writing threads trying to make me look dumb and send me a PM instead...
Old 07-24-2009, 12:01 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: -189

Like i said i seen one personally...and it was weighed with a Boga..caught by a man that is far too old to care about the STAR....didnt even know what that was when i told him he needed to enter.....i dont know him..i seen him catch it watched his son weigh it and watched it go in the box...i dunno if Dumas story is true its just wat i hear...i also heard there was 2 10 lb. specks taken out of rigolets marina from the lady who works there...thats all i know..i aint got no pics..and Big lake by far has the most bigg trout...
Old 07-24-2009, 06:38 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopedale Hustler View Post
Like i said i seen one personally...and it was weighed with a Boga..caught by a man that is far too old to care about the STAR....didnt even know what that was when i told him he needed to enter.....i dont know him..i seen him catch it watched his son weigh it and watched it go in the box...i dunno if Dumas story is true its just wat i hear...i also heard there was 2 10 lb. specks taken out of rigolets marina from the lady who works there...thats all i know..i aint got no pics..and Big lake by far has the most bigg trout...
Not calling you a lier just saying there is too many false stories of 10lb trout coming from Lake P..... Im sure you have heard about trout that size but hearing and seeing is not the same!!! Boga is not church on weight! If you say a 10lb trout was just weight on a boga I would say it was under 10lbs.....I had a guy for the TrootShoot out pull up and say he had a 10lb+ trout...I took it to the weight station my self and it was 7.4
Old 07-24-2009, 06:51 AM
Great White

Quote:
Not calling you a lier just saying there is too many false stories of 10lb trout coming from Lake P..... Im sure you have heard about trout that size but hearing and seeing is not the same!!! Boga is not church on weight! If you say a 10lb trout was just weight on a boga I would say it was under 10lbs.....I had a guy for the TrootShoot out pull up and say he had a 10lb+ trout...I took it to the weight station my self and it was 7.4

W thought he had 40 lbs in the East vs West but only came up with 7.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:01 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,935

Quote:
Thats why we planned it , so we wouldnt have to see you
Old 07-24-2009, 08:32 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 650

Quote:
With the way they RAPE trout....they will be lucky to see a 10lber again....They have some nice solid fish there....

LMAO X10

Now this is funny coming from the munchkin, who not so long ago went around bragging and posting pics of Ice chest full of baby trout on every website he could find and bragging what a Bad*** fisherman he was for loading the boat with fish most would throw back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopedale Hustler View Post
...now if you wanna be like a lil whinny pissy ***** girl about it then go head..but if you wanna be a man and wat i thought was a Fisherman from south La...
See now Hope you know what all the hoopla is about, the boy's true side comes out. See now that he's been kicked off all the Texas sites, he has got to turn on his own. You boys take the beer Goggles off and and you 'll recognize a Swamp rat when ya see one!!!!
Old 07-24-2009, 08:39 AM
Redfish

Cash: 650

It's true. Eric D had two people on his boat with 1 over 10 and 1 just under 10 on the same trip. I also saw pistures of another man and his son with 1 over 10 and heard of a few 8 and 9 pounders. Lake P is LOADED right now.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:29 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyCajunGirl View Post
It's true. Eric D had two people on his boat with 1 over 10 and 1 just under 10 on the same trip. I also saw pistures of another man and his son with 1 over 10 and heard of a few 8 and 9 pounders. Lake P is LOADED right now.
Is there any pics of these Trout...I know if Eric had em in his boat he took pics!!!