SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CajunTackle

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 02-22-2016, 11:52 PM
Redfish

Cash: 1,111
Headknocker First Day of the Year

Went down to the camp last night to get away from the restaurant for a few hours yesterday and decided to stay the night and fish this morning. I got a late start ran around the lake just to run my boat since it had been a few months since it had been run, beautiful day, water seemed to be nice everywhere. Headed to turners, pulled up and shrimp were busting everywhere, and not a boat in sight. I had my 15 trout in about 45 mins nothing to brag about just a bunch of schooling trout, only kept the 15 " and over, it was a great first day back on the lake. I would have a nice picture, but i hooked a big trout, got some slack in the line, and i guess i just didn't have a good hold on my rod and bam right out of my hand went the rod into the water and shortly after my *** ended up in the nice 67 degree water as well with my phone in my pocket like an idiot. So if anyone catches a Denali with a lews Mg Tournament Merry Christmas. On the upside i have never seen more bait in the lake this early, or had great luck on trout in the early month of the year.
Old 02-23-2016, 05:23 AM
Redfish

Cash: 709

Good report ! sorry about the rod n reel and phone, If we don't laugh at ourselves, who can we laugh at ?
Old 02-24-2016, 08:58 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 643

or, if you can't laugh at yourself, come over to my place and I will laugh at you.
Old 02-25-2016, 07:57 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,065

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Sportsman View Post
Good report ! sorry about the rod n reel and phone, If we don't laugh at ourselves, who can we laugh at ?

HIM^^^^^