SaltyCajun.com http://www.lyonsagency.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

Old 10-03-2011, 04:12 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 4,604

Deer Chili!! Love that ish!
Old 10-03-2011, 04:18 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,457

Deer sushi ;-)
Old 10-03-2011, 11:14 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,414

Bubba Wayne's Stuffed Backstrap
Butterfly the back strap and stuff with julliened jalapeno, red onion and cream cheese wrap with bacon. Put on the pit off direct heat till cheese starts to leak. Then move to high heat and crisp bacon. Remove from pit and let rest for 15 minutes before eating. I won the wild game division at contraband days with this one yr.

Venision Piccatta
Take back strap slice, pound and bread with seasoned flour egg then a 50/50 mixture of italian bread crumbs and parmesean cheese. Deep fry at 350 till golden brown.

Venison Trail Boss
Take shoulder rub with Jimbeaux's dry rub and smoke 2 hours. Place in foil bag and continue on pit for 4 hours with Budwieser BBQ sauce cut 1/3rd with water. Remove bone and pull meat. Cut your favorite sausage bun length and split length wise. Add sausage, pulled deer meat back to bag and continue cooking on pit 45 minutes to one hour. Serve meat and slice of sausage on hot dog bun.
Old 10-04-2011, 05:22 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 4,604

Quote:
Originally Posted by saute86 View Post
Butterfly the back strap and stuff with julliened jalapeno, red onion and cream cheese wrap with bacon. Put on the pit off direct heat till cheese starts to leak. Then move to high heat and crisp bacon. Remove from pit and let rest for 15 minutes before eating. I won the wild game division at contraband days with this one yr.

Venision Piccatta
Take back strap slice, pound and bread with seasoned flour egg then a 50/50 mixture of italian bread crumbs and parmesean cheese. Deep fry at 350 till golden brown.

Venison Trail Boss
Take shoulder rub with Jimbeaux's dry rub and smoke 2 hours. Place in foil bag and continue on pit for 4 hours with Budwieser BBQ sauce cut 1/3rd with water. Remove bone and pull meat. Cut your favorite sausage bun length and split length wise. Add sausage, pulled deer meat back to bag and continue cooking on pit 45 minutes to one hour. Serve meat and slice of sausage on hot dog bun.
I may just go deer hunting this year because of this post! That sounds awesome!
Old 10-04-2011, 09:12 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,449

Quote:
Originally Posted by saute86 View Post

Venision Piccatta

Venison Trail Boss

mmmmm that does sound awesome!!!
Old 10-04-2011, 10:02 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 683

Lasagna......Enchilladas......Tacos.......Carne Guisada
Old 10-04-2011, 04:46 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 9,890

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadly d View Post
you forgot the homemade biscuits and get out the way

yeah you right my buddies wife cooks this and i bit my finger one time while i was eating. You talk about some good stuff. I see some great recipes that i'll try for sure, but i just don't think anything can beat that. I'm very fortunate that i don't deer hunt, but still end up with 2 or 3 whole deer a year.