SaltyCajun.com http://www.matrixshad.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine

Old 05-23-2013, 11:28 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,090
Brew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post
You had my attention until you said those two words at the end. Can' handle bama fans that live in Louisiana or people that live in Louisiana and celebrate LSU losses more than there own teams wins. But that conversation is a sports bar topic.
I am first and foremost a fan/alumni/former athlete of McNeese. McNeese is by far where my heart is. I'm just sick and tired of the people like him who are lsu "fans" because they live in LA. They refer to lsu as "us" and "we" when they have never stepped foot on the campus. The same people do not support McNeese just because they live in Lake Charles. Isn't that the same principle? I even see lake charles natives that are McNeese alumni that run around in their mike the tiger start up gear. I wear McNeese clothes because I went to school there. People like him wear lsu clothes because they went to academy. It was just my low blow to him. For those of you who actually are lsu alumni, have a children that are, etc., my apologies ( to both of you)!

PS
I don't know what lsu losses you are referring to. They have never lost a game. They only get screwed by the officials from time to time. Sorry for getting off topic with this thread. Now I'm officially down to his level.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:11 AM
Great White

Cash: 3,391

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Light Kid View Post
I am first and foremost a fan/alumni/former athlete of McNeese. McNeese is by far where my heart is. I'm just sick and tired of the people like him who are lsu "fans" because they live in LA. They refer to lsu as "us" and "we" when they have never stepped foot on the campus. The same people do not support McNeese just because they live in Lake Charles. Isn't that the same principle? I even see lake charles natives that are McNeese alumni that run around in their mike the tiger start up gear. I wear McNeese clothes because I went to school there. People like him wear lsu clothes because they went to academy. It was just my low blow to him. For those of you who actually are lsu alumni, have a children that are, etc., my apologies ( to both of you)!

PS
I don't know what lsu losses you are referring to. They have never lost a game. They only get screwed by the officials from time to time. Sorry for getting off topic with this thread. Now I'm officially down to his level.

The part right under "PS" made me .
Old 05-24-2013, 02:09 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 608

Have you guys tried the Endura Shrimp. It's made right here in Louisiana and not in China. Take a look at them on EnduraLures.com.http://www,enduralures.com
Old 05-24-2013, 02:16 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 608

Have you guys fished with the Endura Shrimp. Check them out at http://www.enduralures.com
Old 05-24-2013, 10:56 AM
Redfish

Cash: 896

Quote:
Originally Posted by redaddiction View Post
Yes Please. Thanks

I couldn't see where these wouldn't work with just a hook in it with a split shot above with or without a cork just like a live shrimp. But the question still is, how durable is it? Will it be destroyed after a few trout hit it?

More pics from facebook page.
Looks like that weighted hook should be coming out the top (back) for the lure to run true.
Old 05-24-2013, 11:17 AM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

Quote:
Originally Posted by pae516 View Post
Have you guys tried the Endura Shrimp. It's made right here in Louisiana and not in China. Take a look at them on EnduraLures.com.http://www,enduralures.com
Only shrimp lure I use.....they last forever and hook is strong.
Old 05-24-2013, 01:05 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 918

My vudu's melted in the tackle box before I got to catch a fish on them, chalk it up to neglect I guess.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:25 AM
Ling

Cash: 5,600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermillionaire View Post
My vudu's melted in the tackle box before I got to catch a fish on them, chalk it up to neglect I guess.
And the hooks are terrible. They look sweet in the water and they catch fish period but I straightened the hook on a 2lb trout.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:07 AM
Redfish

Cash: 925

I don't understand why someone would send shrimp to the taxidermist - but he did a really nice job.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:44 AM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
And the hooks are terrible. They look sweet in the water and they catch fish period but I straightened the hook on a 2lb trout.
Yep... You would think for $4 each the hooks would be a little stronger
Old 05-25-2013, 10:53 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 826

Gotta keep dem profits high
Old 05-25-2013, 12:39 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 4,521

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Light Kid View Post
Well aren't you the freaking man. Maybe you would catch even more and bigger fish if you opened up you mind instead of your mot. I love me some sparkle beetles too, but it's not the only bait on the market. With all do respect, all you do is bust everybody's ball$ and talk about how you and your equipment are the greatest around. You literally have an OPINION on every subject on this site (really, search posts by W). you are single handedly ruining this sight for me. Sad thing is, according to the pics you post, you appear to be a really good fisherman. The poor guy just asked a question, and not your personal story. Sorry W, just had to vent.
PS
ROLL TIDE!!
^^^^^^^^^^
Old 05-25-2013, 01:34 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 748

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaux fishing View Post
if you want a shrimp looking bait get you some TKOs. way cheaper than the rest and work just fine. I actually outfished a more expensive shrimp bait with them while in GI. Hook up ratio was better and so were numbers of fish
Agreed. I fished live shrimp last weekend in grand isle while my girlfriend fished the TKO. I caught fish and so did she. The nice thing about the artificial is the ability to cast hard and not have to go to the livewell..

If you want scent just spray the TKO or put them in an empty Gulp bag before you hit the water.
Old 05-25-2013, 01:47 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 9,890

They look good though
Old 05-25-2013, 01:48 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUCKGOGETTER View Post
They look good though
I agree. The address on their site says Williams boulevard and that's only a 5 minute drive from where I live. I emailed them asking if I could stop by and pick a pack up to try.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:53 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 2,192

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post
You had my attention until you said those two words at the end. Can' handle bama fans that live in Louisiana or people that live in Louisiana and celebrate LSU losses more than there own teams wins. But that conversation is a sports bar topic.
Infraction!!! Lol!
Old 05-25-2013, 05:00 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 2,192

Quote:
Originally Posted by redaddiction View Post
Yes Please. Thanks

I couldn't see where these wouldn't work with just a hook in it with a split shot above with or without a cork just like a live shrimp. But the question still is, how durable is it? Will it be destroyed after a few trout hit it?

More pics from facebook page.
I'm gonna order some. Ill do a trial with them in a few weekends
Old 05-25-2013, 05:35 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 4,521

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montauk17 View Post
Only shrimp lure I use.....they last forever and hook is strong.
Montauk, does anyone in the Lafayette area handle them? Thanks
Old 05-25-2013, 07:09 PM
Trophy Trout

Ok I heard back from the maker and he said I couldn't come by and pick up a pack because of scammers. I said no problem ill order online.

Sucks because I'm fishing tomorrow and Monday..
Old 05-25-2013, 08:12 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,563

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
Ok I heard back from the maker and he said I couldn't come by and pick up a pack because of scammers. I said no problem ill order online.

Sucks because I'm fishing tomorrow and Monday..

You give him money, he gives you baits. What kind of scamming could possibly go on?