SaltyCajun.com http://www.acadianamarina.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 07-22-2011, 11:08 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: -189
Default This is A Crazy World We Living In !!!

Prolly one of the craziest things ive ever seen happen to me yesterday and i feel like yall might get a kick out of it...And FYI this isnt a bull sheet wyatt errp story lol....Good Read but it Might be long..

So yesterday evening I decide to take my truck to the fairly new carwash they built in pumpkin center for those of you who may know where that is...Its one of them self serve ones with multiple bays and presssure washers and brushes and all that good stuff. Well im in my bay minding my own business and i hear a bunch of racket occuring a couple bays over, but i thought nothing of it and went on about my business cause it was only me and one other vehicle there with a bunch of lil "wiggers" and one upper 20's white guy who just didnt seem to fit in...anyways about 20 or 30 seconds after all the racket i glance out of my bay and notice the one non wigger white guy is stumbling around twoards me covered in blood like covered t...so my first instict was keep him off of you, i didnt know what he might have or who he was...but as he was stubling twoards me screaming and crying i hear a car that I couldnt see "spooling up" and then i heard tires peel and boom they hit this poor guy he rolls on the window and off the side...the car a green chevy malibu was gone and the poor guy was screaming and crying like they stole his lunch money...which they did it turned out after a couple minutes of calming him down he said they robbed him of his pain meds wallet keys cell phone and shoes...so by this time the owner who had been inside the lil pump room the whole time comes running out and i tell him dial 911...the owner is a young late 20's guy also cool as hell...so were sitting here about 5 minutes into this whole thing and the green car with one of the guys (the one that ran him over) pulls back up...and stops nesxt to us and says bruh i didnt hit you and i didnt steal yo **** you trippin if you think u gonna pin me....hah i said dude your trippin i watched you and cops are on the way well he proceeded to tell me and the owner of the carwash whom i didnt know was a vet/army ranger with 2 tours of dudty in afgan under his belt that he would be back and see who did it..then turned around in the parking lot and attempted to run over the guys legs again....well i looked at the owner and said i dont take that threat lightly i hope you dont mind me holstering my pistol and he smiled and said ill be damned if he comes back...walks to his truck and starts pulling out weapons ordinances...lol no but he pulls out a bad *** M4 like tac to the max trijicon and tac sling...and said aint nothin clarice cant handle...lol so we sittin here waiting on police and sure enough as he promised here he comes back...pulls in doing 152 drives right up to the bloody guy who is sitting against a wall in and out of conscieseness (sp) and starts slamming his head on the wall...he didnt realize we were there until that M4 was poking his head..lol so we both had him drawed at gun point and like a brave brave soul takes off for the car hops in it and rolls out...what could we do ? we couldnt shoot the guy and i really aint sure how to pistol whip hahaha? but watever we were safe and thats all that mattered....so cops show and im writing a witness report and sho nuff i see the car and guy paas again and tell em thats him and they chase him down and make the arrest right there.........

now the moral of my story is everybody responsible enough to carry a gun should when legally able to....its a crazy world and i will never be a victim in a story like this...i will shoot someone who attempts this to me....be safe out there guys...
Old 07-22-2011, 11:17 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

So the 'wiggers' ran over the older guy? Did he know them?
Old 07-22-2011, 11:20 AM
Ling

Cash: 2,271

holy crap dude!! I would of been a shooken up little kid, thoughts would of been flying through my mind. I guess yall never thought about shooting the dudes tires out to where he couldnt flee? not saying i would or anything, crazy circumstance

did the white guy make it out? Sounds like he got beat up pretty good
Old 07-22-2011, 11:21 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

What a shame. I'm glad you were there to help the ol boy out! Hard sayin what they would have done had no one been there.
Old 07-22-2011, 11:22 AM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeff31787 View Post
holy crap dude!! I would of been a shooken up little kid, thoughts would of been flying through my mind. I guess yall never thought about shooting the dudes tires out to where he couldnt flee? not saying i would or anything, crazy circumstance

did the white guy make it out? Sounds like he got beat up pretty good
No kiddin, they ran over him twice? Thats a helluva deal.
Old 07-22-2011, 11:25 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,717
Rolleyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopedale Hustler View Post
Prolly one of the craziest things ive ever seen happen to me yesterday and i feel like yall might get a kick out of it...And FYI this isnt a bull sheet wyatt errp story lol....Good Read but it Might be long..

So yesterday evening I decide to take my truck to the fairly new carwash they built in pumpkin center for those of you who may know where that is...Its one of them self serve ones with multiple bays and presssure washers and brushes and all that good stuff. Well im in my bay minding my own business and i hear a bunch of racket occuring a couple bays over, but i thought nothing of it and went on about my business cause it was only me and one other vehicle there with a bunch of lil "wiggers" and one upper 20's white guy who just didnt seem to fit in...anyways about 20 or 30 seconds after all the racket i glance out of my bay and notice the one non wigger white guy is stumbling around twoards me covered in blood like covered t...so my first instict was keep him off of you, i didnt know what he might have or who he was...but as he was stubling twoards me screaming and crying i hear a car that I couldnt see "spooling up" and then i heard tires peel and boom they hit this poor guy he rolls on the window and off the side...the car a green chevy malibu was gone and the poor guy was screaming and crying like they stole his lunch money...which they did it turned out after a couple minutes of calming him down he said they robbed him of his pain meds wallet keys cell phone and shoes...so by this time the owner who had been inside the lil pump room the whole time comes running out and i tell him dial 911...the owner is a young late 20's guy also cool as hell...so were sitting here about 5 minutes into this whole thing and the green car with one of the guys (the one that ran him over) pulls back up...and stops nesxt to us and says bruh i didnt hit you and i didnt steal yo **** you trippin if you think u gonna pin me....hah i said dude your trippin i watched you and cops are on the way well he proceeded to tell me and the owner of the carwash whom i didnt know was a vet/army ranger with 2 tours of dudty in afgan under his belt that he would be back and see who did it..then turned around in the parking lot and attempted to run over the guys legs again....well i looked at the owner and said i dont take that threat lightly i hope you dont mind me holstering my pistol and he smiled and said ill be damned if he comes back...walks to his truck and starts pulling out weapons ordinances...lol no but he pulls out a bad *** M4 like tac to the max trijicon and tac sling...and said aint nothin clarice cant handle...lol so we sittin here waiting on police and sure enough as he promised here he comes back...pulls in doing 152 drives right up to the bloody guy who is sitting against a wall in and out of conscieseness (sp) and starts slamming his head on the wall...he didnt realize we were there until that M4 was poking his head..lol so we both had him drawed at gun point and like a brave brave soul takes off for the car hops in it and rolls out...what could we do ? we couldnt shoot the guy and i really aint sure how to pistol whip hahaha? but watever we were safe and thats all that mattered....so cops show and im writing a witness report and sho nuff i see the car and guy paas again and tell em thats him and they chase him down and make the arrest right there.........

now the moral of my story is everybody responsible enough to carry a gun should when legally able to....its a crazy world and i will never be a victim in a story like this...i will shoot someone who attempts this to me....be safe out there guys...
Iron man , is that U ?
Old 07-22-2011, 11:26 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,717

just kiddin double H! good read though!
Old 07-22-2011, 11:27 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,071

No need to pistol whip half a clip from my 45 in the hood of green car everyone would of been their when cops arrived u had proof of the car being a danger althu one in the head would of keep him from passing his genes on
Old 07-22-2011, 11:31 AM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide Open View Post
Iron man , is that U ?

:*****:
Old 07-22-2011, 11:32 AM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankscke123 View Post
No need to pistol whip half a clip from my 45 in the hood of green car everyone would of been their when cops arrived u had proof of the car being a danger althu one in the head would of keep him from passing his genes on
Dang man, the 'comma police' are on their way to your house right now
Old 07-22-2011, 11:34 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,488

I'm still trying to figure out why you didn't throw a lead ball at his *** the third time he came at ya'll. Dude, you lucky because if they are that crazy he could have drawn first blood on you!

I have a different take on things becasue of my age, background, and training. I hope you learn something from this man. Don't take this stuff lightly, you'll be dead before you know it.
Old 07-22-2011, 11:44 AM
Great White

Cash: 2,534

Im leary about letting that stuff happen like it did. I carry at all times. Im not sure if home boy would have came back for a second "run"
Old 07-22-2011, 11:45 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: -189

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finfeatherfur View Post
I'm still trying to figure out why you didn't throw a lead ball at his *** the third time he came at ya'll. Dude, you lucky because if they are that crazy he could have drawn first blood on you!

I have a different take on things becasue of my age, background, and training. I hope you learn something from this man. Don't take this stuff lightly, you'll be dead before you know it.

I asked myself the same thing over and over...i was more worried about our safety and ole boy bloody on the grounds safety...had he been trying to run me over he woulda caught some lead...ole boy deff had broken arm and leg the emt said and deff bad head trauma
Old 07-22-2011, 11:49 AM
Ling

Cash: 2,271

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopedale Hustler View Post
I asked myself the same thing over and over...i was more worried about our safety and ole boy bloody on the grounds safety...had he been trying to run me over he woulda caught some lead...ole boy deff had broken arm and leg the emt said and deff bad head trauma

this definitely makes me want to go purchase a firearm for my protection. Sucks for 'ole boy' i wonder if he knew these guys before this happened.
Old 07-22-2011, 11:58 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 988

man thats crazy ..... probly some pill heads
Old 07-22-2011, 12:07 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshdomingue View Post
man thats crazy ..... probly some pill heads
My thoughts as well but, still, that's excessive.

Not sure how I would have reacted. I hope I never have to find out! Man, with kids at home though, I'm not sure I would have given him the space you did. Again, I'm glad you were there as well the other dude. You may well have saved his life. Too many people would just have watched this happen and done nothing these days.
Old 07-22-2011, 12:11 PM
Tripletail

Comma police just left said they were going meet misspell police at w's
Old 07-22-2011, 12:12 PM
Tripletail

He'll give me a break I produe oil for a living I use my back not proper punctuation
Old 07-22-2011, 12:30 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 2,192

It wouldn't haves gone that long for me. Once bloody dude came around the corner, I would have had gun in hand. They were obviously willing and able to cause bodily harm. When he came back in the car, it would have bream over for him.

You carry a gun. You need to protect yourself and others
Old 07-22-2011, 01:03 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 10,192

I cant believe they kept coming back. Not the smartest criminals obviously. I dont always keep my pistol when I am out and about, guess I should carry it more. This BS can happen anytime anywhere.