SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 01-30-2014, 11:11 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 5,633
Default Cargo Trailer

i am in the market for an enclosed cargo trailer, looking for a 7x14or16 or an 8x16 tandem axle, any of guys have any recommendations for service and quality, and of course price, i am willing to drive for the right deal as long as it doesn't offset the price, but would like to find something closer to lafayette area, i haven't been anywhere except online yet, but i plan on visiting Thibs this weekend and any where else i might see some trailers, would like for something quality built to last, I have a basic idea of what i am looking for, but is there anything or anyone i should be weary of, i see most of them come with a vent on top but i am worried that this may become an issue in the future if it leaks, I appreciate any help from you guys

looking to use it for hunting, hauling the four wheeler and put a couple of bunks in there to sleep
Old 01-30-2014, 11:44 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,728

We bought one last year from a place in Rayne. On 90. Can't remember the name of the place. But they were very good to deal with and the trailer hasn't been any problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-30-2014, 12:12 PM
Redfish

Cash: 725

Leblancs is the name of the dealer in Rayne and he is ok. Stay far away from trailers of La in New Iberia. There is also Claude's on hwy14 between Delcambre and New Iberia.
Old 01-30-2014, 12:34 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 5,633
Default thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AubreyLaHaye458 View Post
We bought one last year from a place in Rayne. On 90. Can't remember the name of the place. But they were very good to deal with and the trailer hasn't been any problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks Aubrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crankbait36 View Post
Leblancs is the name of the dealer in Rayne and he is ok. Stay far away from trailers of La in New Iberia. There is also Claude's on hwy14 between Delcambre and New Iberia.
thanks for the heads up Crank
whats the deal with T of L? i had him replace the axle on my boat trailer a little more than a year ago, and thought his price was kind of high!!!
i know where claudes is i will check them out too, LeBlanc's may be the ticket though, maybe he will cut me a break since i am too a LeBlanc and make me a good deal if i let him put a "LeBlanc's trailer" sign on the side for "advertisements" sake
Old 01-30-2014, 12:36 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 834

Try Pedersen Equipment in Lake Charles. See Mark. My wife's uncle. He will treat you right.
Old 01-30-2014, 01:19 PM
Redfish

Cash: 725

Trailers of La prices are very high!