SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 09-09-2013, 09:21 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,022
Default Another Trashy weekend in Baton Rouge

The Mexicans in my area had a soccer party for the big game past weekend.
Some black young punks go trying to rob them and when the try to fight back being cowards the black punks do a drive by hitting two Mexicans which one was shot five times.

Then kicker is the guys are in the hospital so the other black thugs in the area decide to rub salt on their wounds by breaking into their place to steal from them.

Shocking thing is this didn't make the news.

It looked like a parade a few fire trucks, two ems units, atleast four police cars I guess the donuts shops were closed.

ONLY IN TRASHY BATON ROUGE CAN YOU WAKE UP WITH MORE POLICE TAPE IN YOUR TRASH CAN THAN TRASH!
Old 09-09-2013, 09:23 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,338

Yep I took care of those guys in our unit. Actually got to go in the OR with one of em
Old 09-09-2013, 09:24 PM
Kyocera Dealer

Cash: 1,526

Hope your household is OK!

I think if it was me TIME TO MOVE!
Old 09-09-2013, 09:45 PM
Trophy Trout

Sad part is today between some of the landlords we lost 4 tenants.
I didn't argue with mine due to I understand and I gave them back September rent.
It so aggravating I am on the line of selling out my units and moving to some property I have in Capital Heights or get out of Baton Rouge.

Those latinos pretty much worked and never messed with anyone.
They are just trying to make a living and these punks wanted an easy score.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:51 PM
Kyocera Dealer

Cash: 1,526

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlsch1 View Post
Sad part is today between some of the landlords we lost 4 tenants.
I didn't argue with mine due to I understand and I gave them back September rent.
It so aggravating I am on the line of selling out my units and moving to some property I have in Capital Heights or get out of Baton Rouge.

Those latinos pretty much worked and never messed with anyone.
They are just trying to make a living and these punks wanted an easy score.
Do you own the property, and live there or rent?
Old 09-09-2013, 10:02 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 565

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlsch1 View Post
The Mexicans in my area had a soccer party for the big game past weekend.
Some black young punks go trying to rob them and when the try to fight back being cowards the black punks do a drive by hitting two Mexicans which one was shot five times.

Then kicker is the guys are in the hospital so the other black thugs in the area decide to rub salt on their wounds by breaking into their place to steal from them.

Shocking thing is this didn't make the news.

It looked like a parade a few fire trucks, two ems units, atleast four police cars I guess the donuts shops were closed.

ONLY IN TRASHY BATON ROUGE CAN YOU WAKE UP WITH MORE POLICE TAPE IN YOUR TRASH CAN THAN TRASH!
Sad to hear your situation, have you ever considered MOVING SOMEWHERE ELSE.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:54 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

I'd say sell and, let em have it. Clearly, they already run the place.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:55 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Also, why are you calling WBRZ, News 9 and, the likes raising hell with them for not covering it? Why aren't you at the mayor's office standing on his desk?!
Old 09-10-2013, 07:59 AM
Ling

Cash: 1,338

why are you making snide remarks towards the emergency services anyway. I mean a shooting involving multiple people is a pretty big deal. I guess 1 police officer and a first responder should have been able to handle it?
Old 09-10-2013, 08:01 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,427

Sad day, there's a soccer field by my house that some latinos play at every Sunday afternoon. They grill out, play there music, have the kids running around playing with each other. They make teams from thier home countries and play nation against nation and I have never seen the cops the called out there.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:19 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

It's a damn shame. I don't think any amount of money would be enough for me to put up
with that $h!+.

We had a situation similar to that a few years back in one of the questionable apartment complexs in our area. A Mexican tried to get a black girl to give him a little company for money. She goes tells her pimp am he tries to rob the Mexican. The pimp gets perforated with an ice pick so the pimps home boys sets te Mexicans apartment on fire. After we get back to the station and clean all of out equipment we get aller back out there. The Mexicans lit the black boys apartment on fire. Completely ridiculous what our state is becoming.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:47 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt G View Post
It's a damn shame. I don't think any amount of money would be enough for me to put up
with that $h!+.

We had a situation similar to that a few years back in one of the questionable apartment complexs in our area. A Mexican tried to get a black girl to give him a little company for money. She goes tells her pimp am he tries to rob the Mexican. The pimp gets perforated with an ice pick so the pimps home boys sets te Mexicans apartment on fire. After we get back to the station and clean all of out equipment we get aller back out there. The Mexicans lit the black boys apartment on fire. Completely ridiculous what our state is becoming.
Its a messed up world we live in when a black pimp discriminates against a Mexican customer
Old 09-10-2013, 10:07 AM
Trophy Trout

BRPD which we pay alot of taxes for poor police protection and duplication of sheriff and BR kiddy police or mayor thugs squad.
99% are not from Baton Rouge and are scared to protect us.
I worked for a dept in California at one time and went into worse areas and actually did my job. We had TV reporters on our butts all day and night.
Yes, I had to live in the City I worked or I didn't have a job. I was apart of the community unlike City Police.
Guess what we couldn't take our cars home unlike city police some driving up to 50 miles away round trip to and from work on my tax dollar.

I had one guy knocked out high as a kite 5 ft from my parents back door.
I drove from Lafayette to Baton Rouge and got there before the Baton Rouge Kiddy Police. Then the one officer could not get him up and asked for backup which still were scared to get the guy up.
In California we would have got him up in less than 5 seconds one way or the other or would have been fired.
They did not do anything they let him go.
If it was their house I bet they would have done more than that, but they don't live here so why care.

They are too easy on thugs and this is the problem you have and a dept not trained as well as the California depts which have been dealing with gangs since 1980's and not scared to call them gangs. We called them gangs black, white biker gangs, Latinos, and Asian groups. We went after gangs, we gave them hell, and they left our area due to they got tired of us giving them hell which was our job. They want to hide the fact we have a gang problem in Baton Rouge. I had a supervisor tell me if it is a group of thugs that act like a gang, cause problems like a gang, guess what they are a gang.

This is the joke of a police department we got and I have a right to say that due to I live here and pay taxes for bad service.
Rather protect our mayor outside city limits than protect citizens inside the city limits.
They rather hide crimes than report them due to it scares people from coming to Baton Rouge and businesses from coming to Baton Rouge.
If it is not downtown you can give up having good police service.
Even Broadmoore pays extra taxes for police and they cannot solve rash of break in that is a double sucker punch for those citizens being taxed twice for poor service.

I do give EMS and Fire Dept thumbs up they work their butts off. I will always vote for a tax increase for those guys especially when they come to my street to give a crackhead a shot due to they thought they were bit by a snake when it was a spider. Guess what the day before they were at the same location picking up the same person for a drug over dose. Yes, I think EMS and fire dept do their job. City Police no I think they are for themselves and making the Police Union.

Baton Rouge Police can go and we can have one dept which is the Sheriff dept which saves money, fire poor officers instead of having civil service hearing, and stop duplication of services putting more officers on the street.

Last edited by jlsch1; 09-10-2013 at 10:24 AM.
Old 09-10-2013, 10:46 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 942

A law enforcement agency is only as effective as the local government allows them to be. With all the leftist liberal politicians running most of our big cities they are more concerned with the large minority vote. The police officer's hands are tied. Liberal judges are knocking down stop and frisk laws everywhere and crime is escalating in those areas. Prime example: Detroit. You have to dig and research to see the information that the liberal media is hiding about the large numbers of law abiding taxpayers leaving these cities and moving to more rural communities.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:10 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

I know Many BRCP officers and to a man they tell me that they are not ALLOWED to clean up the city???
Old 09-10-2013, 10:10 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 565

This whole thread is bull****, you can go into any major city in this great country and see this crap going on. You must be accountable for where you live period dot dot, this means if this is going on where you live, you live in the wrong part of town move the hell out. It is ashamed that many good areas that where good to live in 20 years or even longer ago are know hoods, but this is going on in every state not just trashy Baton Rouge as you call it.
Old 09-10-2013, 10:50 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,104

After reporting to the Norfolk, Va area, I'd much rather be in Baton Rouge. It's just as bad if not worse here.
Old 09-10-2013, 11:00 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,486

You should give living in New Orleans a try. Most of yall's heads would explode.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:16 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,452

Quote:
Originally Posted by specknation View Post
This whole thread is bull****, you can go into any major city in this great country and see this crap going on.
Yep, but it's sad to see BR join the crowd of major American cities with this foolishness.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:14 AM
Trophy Trout

We are number 8 out of 10 for 2012 on murders.
We even beat Los Angeles, Houston, and Atlanta all these areas have major gangs.
I worked in Los Angeles that is sad we beat LA!

http://www.policymic.com/articles/22...st-cities-2012

No place to live in Baton Rouge that doesn't have major crimes.
Got same issues with rental property in Southdowns and Capital Heights as I do in Red Oaks. Lose good tenants to amount of crime in the area, so they move from Baton Rouge. All their districts have more crime than outside the city limits.
http://brgov.com/dept/brpd/csr/

One day we will get our city back when we get rid of the city police and go to one department. Right now the City Police do not work with the Sheriff or Constables office very well.