SaltyCajun.com http://redtunashirtclub.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor)

The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor) Tell your favorite jokes here! Keep it PG rated, please.

Old 06-30-2011, 01:40 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 659
Default Favorite Boudreaux and Tibodeaux joke?

I feel there should be a sticky dedicated to the best b&t jokes...
Old 06-30-2011, 02:02 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 9,130

I think Iron Man hashed em all out about a month ago... atleast all the corny ones.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:34 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 9,890

Man i think ole iron man has bit off more than he can chew with this bunch
Old 06-30-2011, 02:38 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 826

Haha.
Old 06-30-2011, 03:03 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 10,192

Actually I believe they were Salty and W jokes
Old 06-30-2011, 03:12 PM
Sailfish

He took out the B&T and inserted Salty and W.
Old 06-30-2011, 03:13 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: -189

Lol he wants a free 350 for that vett he's restoring...
Old 06-30-2011, 03:20 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,393

Maybe t. Taylor will take him and his boyfriend back on that other site when we are done with him here
Old 06-30-2011, 03:23 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,393
Default Still A Classic.....

On Wednesday morning, Boudreaux is sittin on his back porch eating a bowl of gumbo when he sees Thibadeaux paddling down the bayou in his pirogue. Ther's something in the front of the pirogue and Boudreaux shouts down to Thibadeaux "Hey Thibadeaux, whats dat you got in dem pirogue wit chou?" Thibadeaux shouts back " I got some a dem duckweed man! I'm goin' duck huntin. You wanna go?" Boudreaux says. "Man, you don' know nuttin." You can' get no ducks wit duckweed!" Thibadeaux just "harumps" and keeps paddling.

Later that afternoon, Boudreaux sees Thibadeaux headed back up the bayou. The pirogue is loaded to overflowing with dead ducks. Boudreaux just scrathes his head.

Thursday morning Boudreaux is sitting on the porch again eating etouffe. Here comes ole Thibadeaux in his pirogue loaded down with turtle-grass. Boudreaux shouts down to Thibadeaux. "Thibadeaux, I know you ain't goin' ta catch no turtles wit dat turtle-grass are you?" "That'll never work." Thibadeaux replies. "That's what ahm gonna do, just you wait an' see. You wanna go?" Boudreaux just laughs at Thibadeaux. "No, I ain't wastin' mah time messin with you."

Sure enough, later that afternoon Thibadeaux comes paddling back up the bayou with a pirogue loaded to the gunn'ls with turtles. Thibadeaux shouts up to Boudreaux with a big grin on his face. "Man, I'm gonna have me some turtle gumbo tonight!" Boudreaux just scratches his head in total puzzlement.

Friday morning, no Thibadeaux. Boudreaux sits there all day waiting for Thibadeaux to come by so he can see what Thibadeaux has in the pirogue today. Finally, late Friday afternoon here come Thibadeaux with his pirogue loaded down with... something. Boudreaux shouts down to Thibadeaux. "Thibadeaux, what you got in dat pirogue today?" Thibadeaux answers back. "Man, it's Friday afternoon! What chou tink I got? I done got me a load of dem pussywillows, you wanna go?

Boudreaux stops scratching his head. "Hol' up a minute, lemme get mah hat!"
Old 06-30-2011, 03:23 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopedale Hustler View Post
did he really say that?? i must have missed that one!
Old 06-30-2011, 04:37 PM
King Mackeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltERedneck View Post
did he really say that?? i must have missed that one!

Lol no on the other site him and his lil t buddy hustled up a free boat motor if I remember correctly and also a free guided fishing trip...people felt sorry I guess cause they were only like 16....I started working at the turtle farm down the road when I was 12 so I could buy my first lil boat a couple years later....

I think they are Spies and I'm sticking with that..
Old 06-30-2011, 08:46 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,271

Quote:
Lol no on the other site him and his lil t buddy hustled up a free boat motor if I remember correctly and also a free guided fishing trip...people felt sorry I guess cause they were only like 16....I started working at the turtle farm down the road when I was 12 so I could buy my first lil boat a couple years later....

I think they are Spies and I'm sticking with that..

i love this site
Old 06-30-2011, 08:51 PM
Kyocera Dealer

Cash: 1,526

U guys r cruel! But I love it!!!!
Old 06-30-2011, 09:36 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,104

Quote:
It sure seems like it, I'd take one. I weeded out the corny ones and left the good ones.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:43 PM
Red Snapper

A very drunk patron at a bar is trying to impress everyone with his fighting ability. "I am trained in every hand-to-hand combat there is," he says. To further prove his point, he walks up to Boudreaux, who happened to be in the bar, and whops him behind the neck! "Karate chop from China," he says. Poor Boudreaux gets up off the floor and sits back in his seat, saying nothing. The big man hits him again. "Judo from Japan." L'il ol' Boudreaux once again picks himself up off the floor and continues sipping his beer. The man grabs him putting Boudreaux in a state of suspended animation. "That's a nerve pinch from Korea." After a few minutes, Boudreaux is able to move again. Instead of getting back on his bar stool he walks out. Ten minutes later he walks in with a large board in his hands and hits the drunk square in the head with the board, laying him flat out on the floor. Looking down at his tormenter, Boudreaux says, "Two-by-four from Home Depot."
Old 06-30-2011, 09:48 PM
Red Snapper

The pretty young schoolteacher was concerned about one of her eleven year old students, "Tee" Boo. Taking him aside after class one day, she asked, " 'Tee', why has your schoolwork been so poor lately?" " Mais, I can't concentrate, Teacher !" replied :"Tee". "I done fell in love." "Oh, is that so?" said the teacher, holding back an urge to smile. "And with whom?" "Mais, wid you," he answered. "But 'Tee'," exclaimed the secretly pleased young lady, "don't you see how silly that is? It's true that I would like a husband of my own someday; but I don't want a child." "Oh, don't worry, Teacher" said "Tee" reassuringly, "I'll be careful."
Old 06-30-2011, 09:50 PM
Red Snapper

After a day fishing at a lake near his house, Boudreaux is walking home carrying two big ol' fish in a bucket. He is approached by the Game Warden who asks him for his fishing license. Naturally Boudreaux doesn't have one. He says to the warden, "I didn't catch dese fishes, dey are my pets. Every day I come down to de lake and dey jump out de bucket and I let dem swim for awhile, an' when I whistles, dey jumps back in de bucket so we can go home." The warden, not believing him, reminds him that it is illegal to fish without a license. Boudreaux turns to the warden and says, "If you don't believe me den watch," as he throws the fish back into the water. The warden says, "Now whistle to your fish and show me that they will come out of the water." The fisherman turns to the warden and says with a smile, "What fish?"
Old 06-30-2011, 10:00 PM
King Mackeral

OMG ROTFLMAO y