SaltyCajun.com http://www.gator-tail.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 10-02-2014, 04:43 PM
Great White

Cash: 22,543
Default LDWF Study shows nothing wrong with trout population

http://www.nola.com/outdoors/index.s...ment_show.html
Old 10-02-2014, 04:53 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

but this cannot possibly be true because some guides who don't know how to fish were making a living off of only a few spots they where shown where to fish by others and now they were suddenly in the paper in some article just about every other week saying they couldn't catch fish anymore in those spots anymore so the fishery must be in trouble .

they need a new study done by people who are pushing for a 5 trout limit so they can make up a false study to go along with their false reasons to justify it.

those who know how to fish knew all along there was no problem, the fish just weren't in the usual places but they were still there if you had a brain and knew how to find them.

I hope this finally shuts up those crying the sky is falling so take away or limits or dramatically reduce them
Old 10-02-2014, 04:59 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by keakar View Post
but this cannot possibly be true because some guides who don't know how to fish were making a living off of a few spots they knew to fish and they were in the paper in some article just about every other week saying they couldn't catch fish in those spots anymore so the fishery must be in trouble .

they need a new study done by people who are pushing for a 5 trout limit so they can make up a false study to go along with their false reasons to justify it.

those who know how to fish knew all along there was no problem, the fish just weren't in the usual places but they were still there if you had a brain and knew how to find them.

I hope this finally shuts up those crying the sky is falling so take away or limits or dramatically reduce them

True

We never catch all our fish in same spots every day after day

I probably had 10-15 guys on this site hire me twice or more and they will tell you we never fished same spot as there 1st trip

Trout move and unless you know how to move with them your chucking pop n cork in the wind at hardheades !

Wish we could go back up to 25 per person , so many days this year I could of boated 100 trout easy
Old 10-02-2014, 07:21 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,087

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
True

We never catch all our fish in same spots every day after day

I probably had 10-15 guys on this site hire me twice or more and they will tell you we never fished same spot as there 1st trip

Trout move and unless you know how to move with them your chucking pop n cork in the wind at hardheades !

Wish we could go back up to 25 per person , so many days this year I could of boated 100 trout easy
Been on three trips now different spot every time limits every time