SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 06-22-2015, 07:11 PM
Redfish

Cash: 7,058
Default Speckled Trout Return to Summer Pattern

Since the wind kicked up 10 days ago the great fishing we had died off and we were stuck inshore with redfish. Last Thursday was the first time I was able to get out to the islands and locate some trout. It didn't look good at first as the whites were thick but the spotted ones were a no show. The water still hadn't cleaned up from the gales so I went on the hunt. I found some protected water and it was stained green. Found the trout stacked up and hungry. It was full force action and we had 75 before noon. Friday I relocated to my home stomping grounds of Dularge. I had planned on fishing close but couldn't resist going back to where I found them the day before. They weren't as thick that day but all the fish were 16-18 inches. We ended up with 40. On Saturday the same honey hole produced but the bite died off quickly. We went on the hunt and got a call from another Capt. Rob that they were on em. We headed that way and topped the box off with 60 trout. I was off for my birthday on Sunday. Today I had an afternoon trip for Capt. T. Miller and we headed out west. We found emerald green water with smooth seas and the trout were jumping in the boat. An hour and a half later we had 75 on ice. It's hot but if the winds stay down I think we are in for another few weeks of great trout fishing. These fish are still where they are supposed to be and they are still thick. I would imagine some 50,000 trout have been caught from Cocodrie to Dularge already this summer and there are no signs of them disappearing or dwindling in numbers. We're having a great year so far!

Capt. Rob Dupont
225-776-9820
www.impulsefishingcharters.com
www.facebook.com/impulsefishing
Instagram @impulsefishing
Old 06-22-2015, 10:00 PM
Flounder

Cash: 878

Nice Rob!!! We did OK Sat. I hope to go back soon.