SaltyCajun.com http://www.gator-tail.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-15-2013, 10:41 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck View Post
The problem these days is if someone finds out you disciplined your child they call the cops and try to take your kid from you. This is the route cause of why kids have no respect for adults, they feel untoachable. Think about it, your kid goes to school and says they got a whippin from a belt, cops are on their way.
I've got $ set aside for just that day or, the day when my kid gets burned on the backside for acting a fool in a store....
Old 08-15-2013, 10:47 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck View Post
The problem these days is if someone finds out you disciplined your child they call the cops and try to take your kid from you. This is the route cause of why kids have no respect for adults, they feel untoachable. Think about it, your kid goes to school and says they got a whippin from a belt, cops are on their way.
I pray everyday, for someone to ever ever say something about the way I discipline my child...

Can not wait for that one stupid person to ever tell me something!!!!
Old 08-15-2013, 10:49 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

My dad had his dressy western belt that had some conchos on it. Those little metal pieces would cut padna! I threw it in the trash one day when my mom said, "I'm calling your daddy." Second worst mistake I ever made! I have also been thrown through a metal door at the shop for fighting with my brother on the job. When my old man grabbed me in the middle of the fight I swung at him in the heat of the moment...... That was the worst mistake I've ever made!!! Now when I pop my little boy he gets mad at me...... Go figure.
Old 08-15-2013, 03:46 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt G View Post
My dad had his dressy western belt that had some conchos on it. Those little metal pieces would cut padna! I threw it in the trash one day when my mom said, "I'm calling your daddy." Second worst mistake I ever made! I have also been thrown through a metal door at the shop for fighting with my brother on the job. When my old man grabbed me in the middle of the fight I swung at him in the heat of the moment...... That was the worst mistake I've ever made!!! Now when I pop my little boy he gets mad at me...... Go figure.
swingin at my dad is waters I never tested .. I used to get so pissed that he'd beat the hell out of me and then give my sister the smallest of slaps on her hand (I understand it now but hated it back then)

I got all of em .. whippings, knees on rice, cut a switch, get the paddle, it's pretty cool now to know that if I hadnt gotten all that discipline back then I wouldnt be nearly the person I am today
Old 08-15-2013, 08:20 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 1,758

My mom was not scared of whipping us or passing a quick one on the mouth when we were being lil smart a>>. I made a big mistake at my paw paws house. She look at him and told him to give his belt to her. I can still hear it . At the end it was split in half . Two licks for one. I still got in high school when I was a junior. I didn't see her get that mad that quick before. She just reach out and grab what ever was the closest. The cutting board was flying right back at me. Like the rest of you guys we got the same discipline as most of you minus pencils!
Old 08-15-2013, 08:26 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

We too the whoopins from whatever was close by........hammer handle once.......

Mom used to write excuses so we did not dress out for PE......
thing is, I derserved every one of those *** whoopins, maybe not the intensity, but for sure the fault was mine......

And I am proud of my dad........He loved on you with the same intensity......
Old 08-15-2013, 08:32 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,502

I definately deserved the punishment too ... truth is, I was a little sh** ... i pray that when i have kids they don't push the boundaries with me as i did my parents
Old 08-15-2013, 08:48 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

what about when you moved and took one across the lower back!!! That **** hurt worst than on back of legs
Old 08-15-2013, 08:51 PM
Kyocera Dealer

Cash: 1,526

S h I t that would put your a zz in jail now!!!!
Old 08-15-2013, 08:52 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

no doubt dub.......pops broke my finger once kicking me in the *** when I tried to run.......had to get a cast up to my elbow......
He was unapolgetic but I think he felt bad about that one