SaltyCajun.com http://www.acadianamarina.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-24-2014, 07:25 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface View Post
If you think Obama is no different than any other president regardless of the facts then that's liberal thinking!!! And I'm not talking about vacation days. I couldn't car less how many days he plays golf, he has screwed up this country.

Lmao, and my thoughts on him being no different were solely based on vacation days...

Step outside the box instead of following blindly in www.I'mRight.com

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408926264.322526.jpg
Old 08-24-2014, 07:29 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 4,521

[QUOTE=Goooh;715912]Lmao, and my thoughts on him being no different were solely based on vacation days...

Step outside the box instead of following blindly in [url]www.I'mRight.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Your humor and sarcasm is way too sophiscated for me.
Old 08-24-2014, 11:14 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Nothing to do with what Clampy said but here is what I view as being liberal.
Someone that bases their opinion on emotion or social exceptence more than its based on facts.
Too tied and too drunk to type anymore.
A liberal would have left out the drunk part.lol
Old 08-25-2014, 08:05 AM
Ling

Cash: 505
FlagUS

*merica
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10583802_705892139466729_8182385050772183436_n.jpg (29.1 KB, 86 views)
Old 08-25-2014, 08:25 AM
Ling

Cash: 5,600

^ ha
Old 08-25-2014, 08:33 AM
Flounder

Cash: 790

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
Bush 879
Regan 335
Obama 92

Bush took a 30 day vacation less than a month after he took office.

All these guys suck.
If you make it to be president you are a liar and probably awful person.
I sorry but you call Fox news and drudgereport propaganda after that post? You got called out on your 879 days of vacation and asked to back it up and then you posted something saying it was actually 400 with 381 of those being at the family ranch.

That being said I don't disagree with the last line of your comment. We haven't had a principled man in office since Reagan. We will need one soon or it will be too late.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:37 AM
Ling

I posted revised numbers. 420 days comparable to time in office. That's almost 4 times as many. Like I said I don't care what they do they all puppets.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:41 AM
Ling

Please post the numbers that you find.
Old 08-25-2014, 09:25 AM
Redfish

Cash: 729

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
He hasn't taken as many vacation days as bush, just sayin...
Lets see you I will back:

1) Bush - Used Military force against Muslim terrorist

2) Obama - Apologizes to Muslim terrorist
Old 08-25-2014, 09:44 AM
Ling

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...vacation-time/
Old 08-25-2014, 10:05 AM
Ling

Obama no force ?
Mr. Drone
Old 08-25-2014, 11:52 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

again, stop

Obama hasn't taken more vacations then other presidents but its all about the optics because every time the president needs to act like a president and be there to run the country during world events or local crisis he isn't around. and that's why he leaves people with the impression he is always on vacation and never in the white house because when he should be there and the country needs to have an engaged president watching over things, he cant get out of town fast enough.

every time there is leadership needed and the world events or local events dictate he should be in Washington he runs off on vacation so he doesn't concern himself with the requirements of the job of making presidential decisions, he leaves that up to other people to run the country and make policy because he is just a figurehead for liberalism and cant be bothered to act like a president or make a tough decision or any decision for that matter.

but he and his attorney general are always johnny on the spot to bring in a racist viewpoint anytime there is an incident between white police and black criminals and everytime so far he is proven to be on the wrong side voicing racist stereotypes unbecoming of the office he holds
Old 08-25-2014, 12:12 PM
Swordfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb7722 View Post
Lets see you I will back:

1) Bush - Used Military force against Muslim terrorist

2) Obama - Apologizes to Muslim terrorist

I see you don't spend much time researching, but do spend time forwarding emails.
Old 08-25-2014, 12:20 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by keakar View Post
again, stop

Obama hasn't taken more vacations then other presidents but its all about the optics because every time the president needs to act like a president and be there to run the country during world events or local crisis he isn't around. and that's why he leaves people with the impression he is always on vacation and never in the white house because when he should be there and the country needs to have an engaged president watching over things, he cant get out of town fast enough.

every time there is leadership needed and the world events or local events dictate he should be in Washington he runs off on vacation so he doesn't concern himself with the requirements of the job of making presidential decisions, he leaves that up to other people to run the country and make policy because he is just a figurehead for liberalism and cant be bothered to act like a president or make a tough decision or any decision for that matter.

but he and his attorney general are always johnny on the spot to bring in a racist viewpoint anytime there is an incident between white police and black criminals and everytime so far he is proven to be on the wrong side voicing racist stereotypes unbecoming of the office he holds
Hell you don't even have to be a white cop. A hispanic guy shoots a black guy and suddenly Obama has an imaginary son that would have looked like Trayvon. Just a bunch of trash is all they are. Stupid trash at that. No matter what the facts are dey gota protects der brudda cuz he be black and dey be black. Hell Obama isn't even man enough to be a black guy. He's the half breed hatchling of a communist white whore.
Old 08-25-2014, 12:24 PM
Red Snapper

Goooh and Clampy, are you guys just stirring the pot or do you really approve of Obama and his policies?
Old 08-25-2014, 12:56 PM
Swordfish

Quote:
Goooh and Clampy, are you guys just stirring the pot or do you really approve of Obama and his policies?

You have missed everything we are saying and furthered my points. If someone feels Obama and bush are both schmucks, then you all label that person as a liberal and an Obama supporter.

The party line bias and fist slamming point making are ridiculous. The conservative media and liberal media do nothing but entertain and work to pin people against each other via party lines.

Stop buying everything that comes across the Fox News Ticker, Mark Levins radio waves, Hannity's broadcast, Rush's heroin covered taste buds and do some independent digging coupled with logical contemplation.

What I state above is based on the rhetorical babble found in this thread.

Focus on the issue and make people and the human race your party. Make freedom for ALL and legit issues paramount. Let's stop making personal beliefs and choices the point of contention and begin maki TV our local governments the point of focus, bottom up.

The president is not where the focus should be, they are just a puppet. They don't write speeches or policy, they say and do what they are told to do. Yet we sit here and fight about it.

America taught Bin Laden how to wage war against a more powerful nation, then he used it against us. We were buddies in case everyone forgot, but now everyone is hung up on Obama being a Muslim and him playing golf. Let the idiot go play, they all do and the less he is there the better off we are based in everyone's logic right?

Go worship hamburgers and do shrooms for all I care, as long as you aren't hurting me then I live you for who you are.

Save a puppy, I won't call you a liberal. Live someone who is from a different culture, I won't call you a liberal. Eat salads all day long and drink tea made from bark, I won't call you a queer.

Screw party lines and all the traditional BS associated with stomping feet in the "correct side".
Old 08-25-2014, 01:01 PM
Ling

Quote:
Name one thing I said I approved of.
All I did was point out none of you fact check anything.

Fact.
Obama took way less vacations then bush.

Fact obama killed a bunch of terrorist and innocent people with drones not to mention Osama bin Laden.
And Allah ki who was American and probably deserve it trial but I'm not here to argue that.
I just don't understand how stating those two facts make me an Obama supporter all I did was prove that no one checks anything that they say they just Parrot talking points and regurgitate whims and half truths they get in a mass e mail or hear on Walton and Johnson or Facebook.

Side note I can't wait to Walton and Johnson are funny again so therefore I might vote Republican this next election

I don't support the guy never have never will sure some of the things he said in campaign speeches raise an eyebrow and I thought for about five minutes maybe this guy can enact some real change that didn't inspire me enough to vote for him or for anyone for that matter.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:07 PM
Ling

Yall are completely missing the point of everything that I said they have a lot of issues to be mad at this guy about a lot of them that are true and backed up by facts but people don't use those they use half truths and silly things To get upset about like vacation days and golf trips and stuff like that when none of that matters when they are behind the scenes screwing us at every single turn and you guys are complaining about Michelle Obama wanting kids to eatwanting kids to eat better.went golfing which celebrity he talked to

who cares
Old 08-25-2014, 01:08 PM
Ling

Cash: 505
FlagUS

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Obama the Post Turtle.jpg (108.0 KB, 55 views)
Old 08-25-2014, 01:09 PM
Red Snapper

Well, at least we got that cleared up. I agree with most of your points, especially about vacation days. I wish he would take an extended vacation without cameras so I wouldn't have to see his smiling, cocky face. And I agree they are all puppets and I wish they would stop trying to change and ruin the greatest country ever.