SaltyCajun.com http://www.lmcboats.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-26-2015, 11:12 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

You hover over my property, taking video or pics of my teenage(minor/illegal/under my care) daughter, it's gonna come down. I really wouldn't care if I was arrested and, by the time the cops got there, they'd be able to add assault charges to the list, since apparently this little creep had the audacity to confront the father.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:04 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 890

Wow what a bunch of Rambos on here. All this talk about shooting down a quad copter just because it is flying over your property. Might want to check with the FAA if you really own the air space over your property. Well if you live in Texas you do but how about Louisiana? How legal is it to discharge a firearm in your neighborhood? What if the bbs out of your gun hits some one or something else on its way down? Would a judge say well it is ok because he comes from SaltyCajun website and he said that he was going to shoot down a drone, but forgot that some of the bbs hit some one else on their way down?

Also most of you talk about if the government wants your guns, they will have to pry them from your cold dead hands. Well you know you are just typing that to make yourself look good. If a black suburban pulls up in front of your house, you would be handing guns over like you give treats to your dog. But it sounds good when you come on the internet and say no one will take my guns or I will shoot down a drone.

Most of you don't even know a drone is what the government flies over the terrorist to protect your silly ways, so you can come to the internet and say that you would fight the government if they want your guns after it becomes law. A quad copter is what you buy at a HB store and fly around in the neighbor hood.

Just stop a look at yourself how bad you have become because of the internet. :*****:

Next ?
Old 08-26-2015, 01:12 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by elebouef View Post
Wow what a bunch of Rambos on here. All this talk about shooting down a quad copter just because it is flying over your property. Might want to check with the FAA if you really own the air space over your property. Well if you live in Texas you do but how about Louisiana? How legal is it to discharge a firearm in your neighborhood? What if the bbs out of your gun hits some one or something else on its way down? Would a judge say well it is ok because he comes from SaltyCajun website and he said that he was going to shoot down a drone, but forgot that some of the bbs hit some one else on their way down?

Also most of you talk about if the government wants your guns, they will have to pry them from your cold dead hands. Well you know you are just typing that to make yourself look good. If a black suburban pulls up in front of your house, you would be handing guns over like you give treats to your dog. But it sounds good when you come on the internet and say no one will take my guns or I will shoot down a drone.

Most of you don't even know a drone is what the government flies over the terrorist to protect your silly ways, so you can come to the internet and say that you would fight the government if they want your guns after it becomes law. A quad copter is what you buy at a HB store and fly around in the neighbor hood.

Just stop a look at yourself how bad you have become because of the internet. :*****:

Next ?
Are you ever not crying, acting like you know everything, putting someone down or, making some sort of snide comment? Let me answer that for you...no.

Not one post you have made this year hasn't had some negative undertone or rude remark to someone on here. Man, I'm glad my life doesn't suck so bad that I need to take to the interweb to try to make other people as pissed off as you are.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:16 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,461

Quote:

Next ?

I don't have a dog in this fight, and I do agree with you about internet *****'s. Maybe you were trolling or playing the devils advocate but your coming across a little creepy. Kinda like that neighbor who never waves and has way too many train sets for an adult.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:27 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926

Quote:

Next ?

Your a sad sad man!!! Yes i live in tx. But own 80 ac. And a camp in la. I wouldn't blink an eye of shooting your hobby down!! You must live in a place you can't pee without peeing on your n
Old 08-26-2015, 01:29 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
Are you ever not crying, acting like you know everything, putting someone down or, making some sort of snide comment? Let me answer that for you...no.

Not one post you have made this year hasn't had some negative undertone or rude remark to someone on here. Man, I'm glad my life doesn't suck so bad that I need to take to the interweb to try to make other people as pissed off as you are.
But isn't the truth?
Old 08-26-2015, 01:32 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C View Post
Your a sad sad man!!! Yes i live in tx. But own 80 ac. And a camp in la. I wouldn't blink an eye of shooting your hobby down!! You must live in a place you can't pee without peeing on your n
Maybe it is the other way around. Maybe you are the sad sad man. I wish more people around you would fly quad copters, so you would have to find out the truth the hard way. Of course you are one who will have their guns pried out of your cold dead hands. Yea right. You would be dialing OBAMA to come get them.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:34 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Stealth View Post
I don't have a dog in this fight, and I do agree with you about internet *****'s. Maybe you were trolling or playing the devils advocate but your coming across a little creepy. Kinda like that neighbor who never waves and has way too many train sets for an adult.
Creepy for telling the truth about committing a felony by shooting something out of the sky. Go ahead we need to read about it on here.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:39 PM
Red Snapper

Neighbors fence!! You should not get to vote!! Property rights is about the only thing we have left, you ask if a black subberen pulled up at my house I would see what they wanted and lock the door!! And when they came in shoot them , if they get me that's fine, but not going to give up my rights and jump off the cliff cause all the rest of the sheep did!!! Your out of your mind!!!
You compare military drones to you spying, on private property is Apple's to fish!!
Old 08-26-2015, 01:45 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,461
Default Van Without Windows

Quote:
Creepy for telling the truth about committing a felony by shooting something out of the sky. Go ahead we need to read about it on here.
Lol, so tell me do you dress up like a train conductor when you play with your trains and do you happen to own a van without windows?
Old 08-26-2015, 01:48 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Neighbors fence!! You should not get to vote!! Property rights is about the only thing we have left, you ask if a black subberen pulled up at my house I would see what they wanted and lock the door!! And when they came in shoot them , if they get me that's fine, but not going to give up my rights and jump off the cliff cause all the rest of the sheep did!!! Your out of your mind!!!
You compare military drones to you spying, on private property is Apple's to fish!!
I didn't compare them. I was trying to show some like probably yourself who doesn't know the difference between a drone and a quad copter . Sure is nice to have the internet for you to make yourself believe that you would shoot like that. It is you who is out of your mind for posting that.
But go ahead and believe what you post. some knows better but just don't say it.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:50 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Lol, so tell me do you dress up like a train conductor when you play with your trains and do you happen to own a van without windows?
Seems like you mention trains a lot, so what do you wear when you play with them? You sure describe yourself. shame on you
Old 08-26-2015, 01:52 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Now he's got an old school van, he sprays his Windows so he can invade with his hobbies !!!
Old 08-26-2015, 01:56 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Now he's got an old school van, he sprays his Windows so he can invade with his hobbies !!!
NOw why does that sound like what you use to get around in? Did you have a guilty conscience lately and have to ask about going to church?
Old 08-26-2015, 02:09 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
I didn't compare them. I was trying to show some like probably yourself who doesn't know the difference between a drone and a quad copter . Sure is nice to have the internet for you to make yourself believe that you would shoot like that. It is you who is out of your mind for posting that.
But go ahead and believe what you post. some knows better but just don't say it.
Ok, your right! Fly your toy wherever you want and spy on your friends!! FAA trying to find and fine your hobby !!! Pilots are quitting over this!! Nobody said nothing about you can't have your hobby, but when and what are your credibility from the gov to spy on me with your hobby ?? That's not your job king head man!!!
Your so out of touch with real life it's sick!!!!

Jump off the cliff with the rest of the sheep and do the world a favorite!!!! Pry for your family
Old 08-26-2015, 02:16 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Ok, your right! Fly your toy wherever you want and spy on your friends!! FAA trying to find and fine your hobby !!! Pilots are quitting over this!! Nobody said nothing about you can't have your hobby, but when and what are your credibility from the gov to spy on me with your hobby ?? That's not your job king head man!!!
Your so out of touch with real life it's sick!!!!

Jump off the cliff with the rest of the sheep and do the world a favorite!!!! Pry for your family
Why do you feel like it is spying? Do you ever live your house? There are cameras every where now days. What about google, will you try to shoot down their satellite?
Oh so you are in touch with real life. Willing to shoot down a lil quad copter and maybe cause damage to some innocent by stander.
But please don't jump off a cliff, the world needs protectors like yourself.
Old 08-26-2015, 02:18 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

E can you answer this straight up? What need would you have to fly your quadcoptor or whatever the F you wana call it over someone elses property? Thousands of acres of public land for you to do that bit you support the idea of flying your spy toy on others property. Cut and dry it's weird. No need to do that unless it's for bad behavior. If it's all legit you could just ask permission.
As far as internet badazzes I'm sorry you don't feel that people have property rights or a right to privacy. I will say this though. If your toy flies in my yard it dies and if you come to my property to say something about it. Let's just say I'm not one to be F'd with on my own property. Big big big mistake
Old 08-26-2015, 02:26 PM
Red Snapper

Showed a place I own (400ac.) Down the road, and before the man got here the ss came by and told me they had there satlight on us?? Didn't understand till I found out who it was, . Seamed like a goodman, and nice family, but he didn't/ could not get it all!! So I had a slailat watchingme for awhile,he ended up with a chicken farm about ten miles from here !!
So don't say I will just give up my property or my rights cause the sheep are jumping off the cliff!!!
Old 08-26-2015, 02:30 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
E can you answer this straight up? What need would you have to fly your quadcoptor or whatever the F you wana call it over someone elses property? Thousands of acres of public land for you to do that bit you support the idea of flying your spy toy on others property. Cut and dry it's weird. No need to do that unless it's for bad behavior. If it's all legit you could just ask permission.
As far as internet badazzes I'm sorry you don't feel that people have property rights or a right to privacy. I will say this though. If your toy flies in my yard it dies and if you come to my property to say something about it. Let's just say I'm not one to be F'd with on my own property. Big big big mistake
Sorry that you feel like it is spying. But what you are saying is 2 different things. No body is using their toy to spy on you. You just thought you were going to come on here and be internet badazz and all your lil buddies that follow you would agree, but I called you out on it.
So go ahead and shoot in your neighbor hood and maybe hurt some one with the stray bbs, but remember to tell the judge that some one was spying on you so you shot something that the FAA says is ok to fly.
Some pretty tough characters on here, but your gun will protect you. Yea right.
Have fun making yourself and others believe that you are BAD. What a joke.
Most know that the fingers are talking for you.
Old 08-26-2015, 02:32 PM
Red Snapper

Showed a place I own (400ac.) Down the road, and before the man got here the ss came by and told me they had there satlight on us?? Didn't understand till I found out who it was, . Seamed like a goodman, and nice family, but he didn't/ could not get it all!! So I had a slailat watchingme for awhile,he ended up with a chicken farm about ten miles from here !!
So don't say I will just give up my property or my rights cause the sheep are jumping off the cliff!!!