SaltyCajun.com http://www.mkacpas.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-11-2016, 07:12 AM
Site Owner/Admin

Cash: 22,196

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassYakR View Post
For 1 those polls are 100% biased... and 2 I watched the speach he made. He didnt say to assassinate anyone. The liberal media is makeing it look that way of course. but how in the Hell is Clinton electable? maybe one day we wont be knows as a nation of P......sies
The bad news is we are trending towards being weaker not stronger as a group. Your right about the liberal media but again how do you combat it because you won't change them? You play the game. Being a loud mouth tough guy is great if your running for president of the southern states but he's not. You have to watch what you say and how you say it when dealing with moderates and northern voters. North and south are more philosophically different than in the times of the civil war.
Old 08-11-2016, 04:53 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post
The bad news is we are trending towards being weaker not stronger as a group. Your right about the liberal media but again how do you combat it because you won't change them? You play the game. Being a loud mouth tough guy is great if your running for president of the southern states but he's not. You have to watch what you say and how you say it when dealing with moderates and northern voters. North and south are more philosophically different than in the times of the civil war.
Sad but true!!
This country has become a bunch of "give me" or I won't vote for you!!
The RNC by not standing behind the man the voters chose is given it away!! They like there jobs in Washington that's the hole problem. They worried if they can get replaced or not!! The media don't help none, they been trying to count trump out before he even ran.

Revolution it good every 100 year's is what the founders of this country believed!

Good for the south we got the biggest/most air force,army, bases. And a bunch of pisisedd vets and active people that serveing this country !!
Old 08-11-2016, 05:38 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,063

Trump is an moron with his mouth, period. But how dirt do they need to uncover on Hillary before someone in the justice department says enough is enough. FBI, CIA, Justice department are a bunch of p@##$!!!!
Old 08-11-2016, 05:53 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 826

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C View Post
Sad but true!!
This country has become a bunch of "give me" or I won't vote for you!!
The RNC by not standing behind the man the voters chose is given it away!! They like there jobs in Washington that's the hole problem. They worried if they can get replaced or not!! The media don't help none, they been trying to count trump out before he even ran.

Revolution it good every 100 year's is what the founders of this country believed!

Good for the south we got the biggest/most air force,army, bases. And a bunch of pisisedd vets and active people that serveing this country !!
And for some, it's a "give me freedom" or I won't vote for you
Old 08-11-2016, 08:29 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,524

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewing View Post
Trump is an moron with his mouth, period. But how dirt do they need to uncover on Hillary before someone in the justice department says enough is enough. FBI, CIA, Justice department are a bunch of p@##$!!!!
They had enough dirt. The FBI guy let her off the hook. Of course if I had been threatened with who knows what, like he probably was...I probably would have done the same.
Old 08-11-2016, 10:45 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

In other news. Bernie just bought another vacation home. He musta got a nice check for that endorsement.
Old 08-12-2016, 07:16 AM
Site Owner/Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampman46 View Post
They had enough dirt. The FBI guy let her off the hook. Of course if I had been threatened with who knows what, like he probably was...I probably would have done the same.
Yep take a look on the Internet at the long list of dead people associated with the Clintons. They have had three or more plane crashes and double degit "suicides" by people close to them. 50 years from now they will go down as the most corrupt political family in American history.
Old 08-12-2016, 07:22 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 792

Quote:
Yep take a look on the Internet at the long list of dead people associated with the Clintons. They have had three or more plane crashes and double degit "suicides" by people close to them. 50 years from now they will go down as the most corrupt political family in American history.
Oh Oh, watch out! Sea chaser is fixing to bust you.
Old 08-12-2016, 11:43 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 2,156

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewing View Post
Trump is an moron with his mouth, period. But how dirt do they need to uncover on Hillary before someone in the justice department says enough is enough.
"Freedom of Speech" correct.

Hillary was ahead of her time. She spent a fair amount of time on her computer. Today, all of Millennia has their face glued to their I-Phones. There is no more "privacy" out there on the net, or phone. Do a research on any topic on the Net, and "bamm" an hour later your home page is plastered with related ad's.

Bottom line, nobody, not even Donald Trump is perfect !!

I think this Thread is about to become a record setter.
Old 08-12-2016, 10:22 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Maybe Trump is playing a game we aren't seeing, maybe he is continuing to paint with a broad brush and scoop up supporters from various little nooks of the voter base right now while it's safe, he won't really lose anything by being a tool bag right now - his core base ain't flipping.

Then, when it's crunch time in late September into October he will dial it in and bring it all home while shattering Hillary with an exposure that's he's keeping up his sleeve.

He's not "my guy", but he does have some clever folks at his side and he isn't a complete idiot. He is a schemer. I have a hard time believing he's truly as ignorant as he is coming off. Just watch his interviews from 15 years ago and even more recent than that.

If what I've laid out above isn't the case, then this whole thing was a ploy to sabotage the Republican Party and force the election in Hillary's/democrat's favor. This isn't that far fetched either... Based on his political leanings of the past I wouldn't be surprised for a second.

Either way, I think he is scheming and am praying it's not the latter theory.
Old 08-13-2016, 01:15 AM
Redfish

Cash: 623

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
Maybe Trump is playing a game we aren't seeing, maybe he is continuing to paint with a broad brush and scoop up supporters from various little nooks of the voter base right now while it's safe, he won't really lose anything by being a tool bag right now - his core base ain't flipping.

Then, when it's crunch time in late September into October he will dial it in and bring it all home while shattering Hillary with an exposure that's he's keeping up his sleeve.

He's not "my guy", but he does have some clever folks at his side and he isn't a complete idiot. He is a schemer. I have a hard time believing he's truly as ignorant as he is coming off. Just watch his interviews from 15 years ago and even more recent than that.

If what I've laid out above isn't the case, then this whole thing was a ploy to sabotage the Republican Party and force the election in Hillary's/democrat's favor. This isn't that far fetched either... Based on his political leanings of the past I wouldn't be surprised for a second.

I've been saying that for months. Early on his campaign seemed like a classic con job to me.

I think he simply wanted to help his friend Hillary get elected and the opportunity to destroy the Republican Party at the same time was too good to pass up.
Old 08-13-2016, 12:57 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926

Quote:

The first part I can see, why blast her now and let all the dumb foke have time to forget it!! Do it in the finish push, so it's fresh on there minds. Got to remember those voteing for her get all there news online!! And never fact check anything. it's on the internet it's got to be true people ..
2nd. Part could be true to but God I hope not!!
Old 08-13-2016, 01:09 PM
Calcasieu Extreme Rods

Cash: 13,322

Listened to an interview yesterday Trump did with Mike Huckabee. Very good interview. He was calm, articulated and made his point. Why can't he be like that all the time?

I think too much of the Apprentice crap during rallies, etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2016, 07:09 PM
Site Owner/Admin

Very good week this week for Trump in the polls.
Old 08-26-2016, 07:36 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:

Good points. I don't think he's scheming as much as most people in politics do. I do think he's looking to make money im hoping he wants to make that money through his companies having a strong economy behind them. Honestly though I don't believe the powers that be will allow anything other than a Hillary win. I hope I'm wrong.
Old 08-27-2016, 11:39 AM
Redfish

Cash: 778

Quote:

was told this many years ago.........
seems like it's starting to become truer by the day.

"Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America—because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race"

Chesty Puller
Old 09-15-2016, 03:04 PM
Site Owner/Admin

Trump making a strong surge lately leading in several swing states.
Old 09-15-2016, 08:50 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 4,521

Quote:
Trump making a strong surge lately leading in several swing states.
I hope that this surge continues.
Old 09-15-2016, 09:42 PM
Site Owner/Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface View Post
I hope that this surge continues.
Agreed
Old 09-16-2016, 11:28 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 983
Default Republican elite who are never Trumpers....

who went back on their word to support whoever won the nomination are the ones who get my goat the most. People like Kasich, Jeb Bush, etc. are such whiny losers! They along with the rest of the Republican elite are the reason for the rise of Trump. I'm sick of the Democrats lack of morals, but I'm equally sick of the country club Republicans that only care about their position in the party and haven't done squat to stop Osama's far leftest agenda these last 8 years. Here's to Trump crushing the Republican establishment and returning American from being pansies to greatness. BTW, also sick and tired of hearing about these good for nothing NFL players sitting or kneeling during the national anthem. The owners should keep them in the locker rooms until after the anthem is played if they don't have any more respect than that. I haven't watched a minute of NFL so far this year and probably won't with the Saints headed in a downward spiral.