SaltyCajun.com http://www.angler-products.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor)

The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor) Tell your favorite jokes here! Keep it PG rated, please.

Old 08-17-2011, 12:13 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dink View Post
Were a family here, you know That......but on this thread, not so much ........sorry, but if I got a problem, I'm gonna talk to my boys on this site.......
I'm not saying that I have not made friends on this site because I have. That doesn't mean that I am going to whine or complain about things that have nothing to do with what this site was designed for. I am not trying to get on a soapbox or high horse but I want this site to be designated for fishing and fishing alone. If that is not right then so be it...
Old 08-17-2011, 12:43 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,104

Karma is comin back. Just started gettin sick and I went to light the candle in the bathroom, struck the match and it broke and dropped into the matchbox and started lighting matches in the box...thought I was gonna burn down the dam house
Old 08-17-2011, 06:12 AM
BIG MOUTH BASS!

Cash: 5,913

and story time continues!
Old 08-17-2011, 06:22 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 10,192

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron man View Post
Karma is comin back. Just started gettin sick and I went to light the candle in the bathroom, struck the match and it broke and dropped into the matchbox and started lighting matches in the box...thought I was gonna burn down the dam house
What no electricity? What are you a swamp person?
Old 08-17-2011, 06:37 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: -189

ok first off I just wanted to start by asking how the f I missed this...

Second off...I agree we are a close knit group and I do not believe this site is just for fishing...its a great thing to have people to turn to that have the same interest and for the most part twisted thought train as me...

That being said Iron Maiden your crazy man...come on do u really expect us to believe McDonald's sold a.moldy hamburger with moldy buns and cheese?....dude if they did that they wouldn't still be in business...I doubt they sold only you a moldy Burger...and u were breaking the law by speeding huh?? Can't believe that right there...u should have been apprehended and locked up with no possibility of ever becoming a police officer.....then amongst all this BS you stop to fish on the way home and hang 7 bass real quick....and the best part is who the f on here has ever had a taco shell just fall out the bottom and burn their balls off??? I haven't basically wat I wanna know is y the f would you put this on here..? No way did u have enlightened time to do all this in one day...hell making taco meat is a 30 minute process in its self....and then u had time for a match to magically break as you struck it on the box then somehow fall back into the same box and catch your bathroom on fire...

Come on dude seriously you set yourself up constantly.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:49 AM
Ling

Cash: 2,271

poor poor ironman.... sounds like a pretty sucky day if true. At least you got some fish. New academy.. same as old academy just better location eh?
Old 08-17-2011, 07:08 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 685

on a side note, who thinks this is crazy?
Old 08-17-2011, 07:24 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 9,130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopedale Hustler View Post
ok first off I just wanted to start by asking how the f I missed this...

Second off...I agree we are a close knit group and I do not believe this site is just for fishing...its a great thing to have people to turn to that have the same interest and for the most part twisted thought train as me...

That being said Iron Maiden your crazy man...come on do u really expect us to believe McDonald's sold a.moldy hamburger with moldy buns and cheese?....dude if they did that they wouldn't still be in business...I doubt they sold only you a moldy Burger...and u were breaking the law by speeding huh?? Can't believe that right there...u should have been apprehended and locked up with no possibility of ever becoming a police officer.....then amongst all this BS you stop to fish on the way home and hang 7 bass real quick....and the best part is who the f on here has ever had a taco shell just fall out the bottom and burn their balls off??? I haven't basically wat I wanna know is y the f would you put this on here..? No way did u have enlightened time to do all this in one day...hell making taco meat is a 30 minute process in its self....and then u had time for a match to magically break as you struck it on the box then somehow fall back into the same box and catch your bathroom on fire...

Come on dude seriously you set yourself up constantly.
Now THIS is why this is in the comedy section... Too funny hustler. dying over here.
Old 08-17-2011, 07:28 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 826

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchief View Post
Gotta agree with Dink here.

While some of the threads/posts go off the deep end, we are looking to vent, seek advice or whatever. You go to your friends to do this.

If you don't want to read what he says, then don't.

Not trying to attack or start anything. There are times I feel the same way and ignore threads totally.
He would get better responses if he didnt act like a jackaxx. He seems to have a new story every week. Hes a wanna be cop who tells me warning yall about a dwi checkpoint is interferring with business, yet he keeps illegal fish and speeds. Role model cop. Then moldy food? If so, keep that burger and sue em. I cant take his posts seriously.
Old 08-17-2011, 07:30 AM
King Mackeral

I think he is in la la land
Old 08-17-2011, 07:32 AM
King Mackeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcjaredsandwich View Post
He would get better responses if he didnt act like a jackaxx. He seems to have a new story every week. Hes a wanna be cop who tells me warning yall about a dwi checkpoint is interferring with business, yet he keeps illegal fish and speeds. Role model cop. Then moldy food? If so, keep that burger and sue em. I cant take his posts seriously.

Amen hallelujah
Old 08-17-2011, 07:37 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 832

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediumheavyaction6'6 View Post
I'm not saying that I have not made friends on this site because I have. That doesn't mean that I am going to whine or complain about things that have nothing to do with what this site was designed for. I am not trying to get on a soapbox or high horse but I want this site to be designated for fishing and fishing alone. If that is not right then so be it...
Lucas....I'm pretty sure that's why the have the site set up with different forums. "general discussions" being just that....love you dude, but if you don't like the personal stuff people post...there is a "fishing talk" forum that you should stick to and avoid the others.
Old 08-17-2011, 07:42 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediumheavyaction6'6 View Post
Do ya need a hug buddy? I'm here for ya. Got a call into Dr. Phil too!

Deep breath man, deep breath! Hope all is well.

And Ironman, I've eaten at more McDonalds than you likely know exist...Nearly a decade on the road will do that for ya. They've all tasted equally blan but, even in the Virgin Islands, where rats ran into the floor drains, the food was not moldy. In Trinidad, no mold. In L.A., no mold. In Cleveland, OH, no mold. Omaha, Kansas City, Dallas, ya name it...Food sucks in all of em but....YOU GUESSED IT!!!!.... NO MOLD! Come on man.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:28 AM
Swordfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
Do ya need a hug buddy? I'm here for ya. Got a call into Dr. Phil too!

Deep breath man, deep breath! Hope all is well.

And Ironman, I've eaten at more McDonalds than you likely know exist...Nearly a decade on the road will do that for ya. They've all tasted equally blan but, even in the Virgin Islands, where rats ran into the floor drains, the food was not moldy. In Trinidad, no mold. In L.A., no mold. In Cleveland, OH, no mold. Omaha, Kansas City, Dallas, ya name it...Food sucks in all of em but....YOU GUESSED IT!!!!.... NO MOLD! Come on man.
As many people eat at Mcdonalds I dont think food can even last long enough there to get moldy.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:52 AM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck View Post
As many people eat at Mcdonalds I dont think food can even last long enough there to get moldy.
I dont even think the food is real enough to get moldy
Old 08-17-2011, 08:54 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 9,130

Its gotten to the point where nobody takes this guy seriously...
Old 08-17-2011, 08:59 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,139

whats up with iron boy is he going for bs king of what
Old 08-17-2011, 09:01 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG RED 1983 View Post
whats up with iron boy is he going for bs king of what
Somebody gotta be around to take the place of W. We all know that dude's gonna stroke out in the next couple of years being how he is so high strung! Training day my friend, training day.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:44 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 826

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaux fishing View Post
I dont even think the food is real enough to get moldy
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/1...4.html#s155972

Yeah, you're right Bob.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:48 AM
Swordfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcjaredsandwich View Post
You beat me to it I was gonna look for that story.