SaltyCajun.com lake Area Marine

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-03-2016, 04:36 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,003

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun bill View Post
So, by sending this out so as to give everyone who is contemplating NOT voting for Trump something to think about, I am making a "ridiculous claim"? None of us knows whether or not there is any "real truth to this", it's just a suggestion, that it is something she could certainly do if elected. I think it stems from a question she was asked in an interview months ago as to whether or not she thought Obama would make a good SCOTUS judge and she answered that she thought he would be.

It's "food for thought" my friend, that's all. What I posted was that "some are predicting", not that she was recorded saying she would do this or maybe sending out an email stating this (but of course, we know her problems with emails.)
What credible people are predicting this?

Obama being just nominated to the Supreme Court is right up there with claims that someone saw a black panther crossing the highway.
Old 08-03-2016, 06:13 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 792

Quote:
Originally Posted by seachaser250 View Post
What credible people are predicting this?

Obama being just nominated to the Supreme Court is right up there with claims that someone saw a black panther crossing the highway.
I don't know what "credible people" are predicting this and I didn't say any credible people are predicting this. I just forwarded what I received, that's it. I report, you decide . It is saying what it is saying. And by the way, there is precedent for this, Taft was our 27th president and 8 years after he left office, he was appointed to the SCOTUS and served 10 years there.

It's okay cupcake, if you want to vote for Hillary, go ahead.
Old 08-04-2016, 08:38 AM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
I don't know what "credible people" are predicting this and I didn't say any credible people are predicting this. I just forwarded what I received, that's it. I report, you decide . It is saying what it is saying. And by the way, there is precedent for this, Taft was our 27th president and 8 years after he left office, he was appointed to the SCOTUS and served 10 years there.

It's okay cupcake, if you want to vote for Hillary, go ahead.
Not that I need to validate my views to you or anyone but I'm a conservative. How you like them apples? Now go re-apply the foil hat around your head so you can dream up new conspiracy theories and post them on message boards as legitimate.

Conservatives running around screaming OH NO Hillary is going to appoint Obama to the Supreme Court...is the equivalent of Trump addressing every little piss ant that says something negative about him. It just make us as conservatives look ridiculous. By they way, I will vote for Trump in case you were wondering.
Old 08-04-2016, 12:28 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 792

Quote:
Originally Posted by seachaser250 View Post
Not that I need to validate my views to you or anyone but I'm a conservative. How you like them apples? Now go re-apply the foil hat around your head so you can dream up new conspiracy theories and post them on message boards as legitimate.

Conservatives running around screaming OH NO Hillary is going to appoint Obama to the Supreme Court...is the equivalent of Trump addressing every little piss ant that says something negative about him. It just make us as conservatives look ridiculous. By they way, I will vote for Trump in case you were wondering.
Glad to hear you're "on the Trump Train" and that you are a conservative, which kind of surprised me.

Gotta run, I'm almost out of tinfoil.
Old 08-04-2016, 01:12 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Glad to hear you're "on the Trump Train" and that you are a conservative, which kind of surprised me.

Gotta run, I'm almost out of tinfoil.
How would that surprise you?

I think I found the source of your information. Its this guy......

Old 08-06-2016, 07:41 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,466

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggun View Post
Yeap Elvis....

Ur Unionist IS SHOWING...

Just for My info.. What is your age??? I would guess 20 -27 yrs old maybe??? Still in college?? Wanting your school paid for?? Both hands out wanting free everything??

Just guessing !!!!!
I'm 41, made 2 years of college but did not graduate and I have had the same job in operations at Citgo for 21 years. I do get a government check every month. The mother of my daughter died so I get SSI for her till she turns 18. Let me tell you $300 a month does not go very far with a 3 year old. So I would say I'm about as far from your guess as I could get.
Old 08-09-2016, 11:01 AM
Flounder

Cash: 687

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
That's the Dinesh Dasoza movie? Yeah I know I spelled that wrong. Heard it was good. Certainly not voting for Clinton or Johnson but still torn on Trump. I believe he is capable of being one of our best presidents. I also believe he is capable of being one of our worse. Anything but Hillary.

Very well stated. That is my exact feelings about him. The big question is which one will he end up being. With Hillary we already know she will be one of the worst.
Old 08-09-2016, 11:16 AM
King Mackeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracker View Post
The big question is which one will he end up being.
LOL that's easy, he will be neither cause he ain't gonna be prez. Unfortunately I might add

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-09-2016, 12:33 PM
Calcasieu Extreme Rods

Cash: 13,322

I just hope that all the "republicans" that keep saying they'll never voter for him etc. don't get a bit of support from the party for their elections.
Old 08-09-2016, 01:13 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926
Hairout

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchief View Post
I just hope that all the "republicans" that keep saying they'll never voter for him etc. don't get a bit of support from the party for their elections.
That's who's giving the putus to Hillary!! They all scared for there jobs!! Which they should be, cause no party has done anything " for the people"!!! It's all about keeping there jobs and control!!!
Old 08-09-2016, 01:14 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926

That's why no one likes trump!!
Old 08-09-2016, 01:50 PM
Ling

Cash: 505

I wouldnt say no one likes Trump. Right now if it were to go on popular Vote Trump wins...
Old 08-09-2016, 06:54 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feesherman View Post
LOL that's easy, he will be neither cause he ain't gonna be prez. Unfortunately I might add

I do believe the powers that be will allow nothing but a Killary win. I hope it's not that way bit I feel it will be.
Old 08-09-2016, 08:25 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

I think there will be massive voter fraud to allow killary to win. Then there will be a revolution or the USA will be another Nazi Germany.
Old 08-09-2016, 08:51 PM
King Mackeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
I do believe the powers that be will allow nothing but a Killary win. I hope it's not that way bit I feel it will be.
Agreed, the fix is already in. She's our next disaster

Old 08-10-2016, 07:36 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,216

Uncle from the burns and I were talking about this last night. Starting to think trump is being paid by the dems to stir up and divide us republicans. It seems to be working because we are all fighting amongst ourselves

Hilary hasn't had to do anything but let trump run his mouth and divide his party
Old 08-10-2016, 08:18 AM
Site Owner/Admin

Cash: 22,196

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassYakR View Post
I wouldnt say no one likes Trump. Right now if it were to go on popular Vote Trump wins...
The polls now show her way out in front. He needs a miracle which would start with him shutting up and not saying something stupid for 24 hours. I support him over her but he is running a horrible campaign and he may be to much of a hot head to be electable.
Old 08-10-2016, 08:21 AM
Ling

Cash: 505

Not sure which polls ur looking at

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 08-10-2016, 08:27 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPointIsDaBomb View Post
Uncle from the burns and I were talking about this last night. Starting to think trump is being paid by the dems to stir up and divide us republicans. It seems to be working because we are all fighting amongst ourselves

Hilary hasn't had to do anything but let trump run his mouth and divide his party
Don't you love how Republicans are quick to call liberals "sheeple" yet they are the ones being led to slaughter right now? Hillary has so many areas that Trump could attack her on, but he's busy fighting with every Tom, D!c#, and Harry that mentions his name in a negative light. His ego is his own worse enemy and we will be the ones to suffer from it. Y'all better get ready for the new Fuhrer......

Old 08-10-2016, 08:33 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassYakR View Post
Not sure which polls ur looking at

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...ons/polls.html

Pick one........