SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlestackle.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 07-01-2009, 08:55 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 650
Default 4 w

Since you are afraid to wade, I thought this may interest you. This way you can't see much.

http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/sh...d.php?t=218480

My Night Wades Begin! Capt. Hollis Forrester
We have been scoring some decent numbers in West Matty around the Cedar area to Pass Cavallo all on artificial. Thursday night will fire off my night trips for the year, and yes guys it's a ball. If you haven't ever experienced a night wade with a half moon on to full, well I say you must, because it's awesome, it's cool out without the sunburn, and the fishing is fabulous! I dont know if any of you seen any of my photos from last year during our night wades than I suggest you must on my website. Fishing was awesome to say the least. It's mostly top-water, therefore the excitement is to the utmost, specially if you are a top-water junkie such as I. I willl be running these trips from now until October, and I expect a spectacular year again. I will dig up some photos from last year and post them for you asap! If you do go to my website before I post up photos, just look for the ones with our headlights on, our darkness in the backgrounds, you'll notice the difference!
www.capthollisforrester.com

[