SaltyCajun.com http://www.matrixshad.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 06-24-2009, 10:23 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,316
Default camp

today i brought up the idea of buying a camp with the wife. she was pissed no way, i thought we were saving so we can have kids ect ect... i left went to lowes bought her the overpriced front loading washing machine she has been wanting come home set it up , goto the hospital with some friends to visit a buddy who got hit by a car last night ( funny but not funny story) on my way home the wife calls and says we need to talk i thinking i about to hear about how i left fishing line down where the dogs could eat it or something , so i get home she says ive been thinking if you wanna buy the camp i dont have a problem with it and i think its a good idea!!!!!!!!!! what yall think i should push for a new boat as well??!!!!!
Old 06-24-2009, 10:28 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

one word JODIE!!!
Old 06-24-2009, 10:28 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 647

Man, my dad bought our camp in the summer of 1970. I arrived 3 years later and I'll tell you, there is NOTHING that made my life better growing up having a place like that to go to. My relationship with my dad is what it is today because of that place. I am the person I am today because of the camp on Bayou Cook. It blew away in Danny in '97, but dad and I still fish there whenever we're home. I have my own camp here in Texas now, and I hope I have a son one day to share it with. If you have a son, he'll love you for having a place like that to go to.

My only question for you is, does she have a sister? I need a woman like that!
Old 06-25-2009, 10:12 AM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,549

You lucky dog!! I will one day....but not soon, got a little one on the way next month. Should occupy my life for about 20 yrs LOL!!
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 06-25-2009, 11:45 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,461

He man we cant let up, all the more reason to get the camp. We'll play this game; I tell my ol lady your wife is ok with the idea and you can do the same. The ol switcheroo.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:26 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,488

The only problem w/ my wife is she gets pissed when I try to go w/o her! - Just kidding, I love our weekends at the camp, even though mine has wheels and serves as a hunting camp in north la and fish camp in Dularge.
Old 06-25-2009, 02:59 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,549

Quote:
He man we cant let up, all the more reason to get the camp. We'll play this game; I tell my ol lady your wife is ok with the idea and you can do the same. The ol switcheroo.
You got it...we must be patient and strike while the iron is hot...
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 06-25-2009, 06:03 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 630

Hey FFF where is your camp in dularge
Old 06-25-2009, 06:18 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,488

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunman7925 View Post
Hey FFF where is your camp in dularge

In Scooters camp ground, end of Hwy 315. Dad has one in Fisherman's Retreat, but that is out of my price range!
Old 06-25-2009, 06:25 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 630

Cool we have one off of Bayou Decade