SaltyCajun.com http://www.lyonsagency.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:22 PM
Kyocera Dealer

Cash: 1,526

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegr8cody View Post
Go to the school board, if that doesnt help. Go to the kids parents. If that doesnt help either... Then i say use your imagination. A group of kids will do just about anything for $20.... Seen it happen plenty of times. But i would definitely try to be civil and handle it without violence, but some need to learn the hard way
I like the way you think Cody!!!!
Old 02-07-2013, 10:39 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Take your son and, find that kid outside of school. School can do nothing off site. Prepare to see something that may not please you but, give him a shot, if you're worried about your son being expelled.

A very dear friend and, one of the most vicious people I know was made that way because his dad was tired of politics. He put his in front of his peers who once picked on him and, it was downhill from there. I never saw him not make someone not go to sleep after that boost of confidence.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:49 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 758

I agree with southern. Catch him outside of school.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:00 PM
Kyocera Dealer

I'm gonna take a pick of this kidds home he ain't,in what's called a stable place??
Old 02-07-2013, 11:19 PM
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunSaint View Post
I'm gonna take a pick of this kidds home he ain't,in what's called a stable place??
Don't go to the kids house. Gotta be somewhere in between. Get ready because your son may not be the victor but, his message will be made clear. Chances are, if your son really has had enough, he will whip the boy so bad that the boy in question will never taunt him again, no matter how rough he has grown up.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:22 PM
Kyocera Dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
Don't go to the kids house. Gotta be somewhere in between. Get ready because your son may not be the victor but, his message will be made clear. Chances are, if your son really has had enough, he will whip the boy so bad that the boy in question will never taunt him again, no matter how rough he has grown up.
I know what you mean!
Old 02-07-2013, 11:29 PM
Blue Marlin

If ya want, I'll put you on the phone with my friend, Parker. A little background. He's a white boy, with a white boys name that grew up on an indian reservation. It's not well received where we are from. He could tell you exactly how it all played out and, I can promise you, you'll never meet a nicer but, more vicious man than him. I've never seen him not hurt someone that put him there and, it started as a child being jumped and beat up by those who thought they could do it to him.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:31 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,396

Even if he gets one good lick in, the bully is likely to move on. Most are just lazy and want someone who iseasy and dont.think will fight back but one good punch and they'll more than likely move on To someone else who isnt gonna hit back. It isnt any fun for them after that
Old 02-07-2013, 11:33 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,200

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegr8cody View Post
Even if he gets one good lick in, the bully is likely to move on. Most are just lazy and want someone who iseasy and dont.think will fight back but one good punch and they'll more than likely move on To someone else who isnt gonna hit back. It isnt any fun for them after that
This^^^^^ is a great post.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:34 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 2,192

What school? You can PM me if you want.....I had it out multiple times witb a school here in town. I am done! My little man is going private.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:41 PM
Blue Marlin

Girl kept "cup checking" my oldest. He got tired of it and smacked her in the tit......asked her "that **** hurts dont it? Hiw you think it feels when you hit me in the nuts?" He got AIMS academy for 3 months!!! Had to be signed in by 7 everyday.......girl didnt get squat......I had it out with the principle. Waent trying to get her in trouble too, just trying to get her to understand that both "touched inappropriately". She didnt see it that way......zero tolerance won out.........
Old 02-08-2013, 07:36 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,733

Had the same exact problem with private school in Lafayette. (Cathedral) My son fought with the bully and got suspended even though he was just defending himself. But never a problem with the bully again. Zero tolerance BS.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:12 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,505

My little girl is having a problem with a bully in her same grade and now class. This has been going on since kindergarten. She steals from her and makes her life miserable at school. The past few weeks my daughter has been really having some anger issues at home. When I talked to her last night she broke down crying telling me how miserable this girl is making her. I'm at my wits end with this little brat doing this for now 5yrs to my daughter. We are going to again address it with the principle and see what happens. As a parent you want to go up to the school and knock the crap out of this brat.

Sent from my stupid iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-08-2013, 10:54 AM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,552

damn...i don't want my kids to grow up...lol
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 02-08-2013, 02:16 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,468

Quote:
Originally Posted by SULPHITE View Post
damn...i don't want my kids to grow up...lol
Same here. Mine is starting school this year. This sh*t is scary.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 9,890

My oldest started 6th grade this year and was having a problem with another student bullying him. He was so upset one day i had to go pick him up and bring him and talk to him, cause he asked me what to do. My advice to him is that if he starts it and gets in a fight then he will have me to deal with, but i told him that if this kid lays a hand on him 1 more time to jump on him, and make him wish he would have kept his hands to himself. He said but dad i'm gonna get arrested and suspended. I told him i'll go pick you up and i'll take vacation days and we'll duck hunt. A couple days went by and the kid pushed him while walking in the hall and my son told the kid my dad said that if you touched me that it's okay for me to beat your ***, and the kid ran and hasn't bothered him since. It's a shame they are willing to go to our schools and arrest a 6th grader for defending himself, but let criminals walk.
Old 02-08-2013, 03:26 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,552

kind of ironic...we want to stop bullying but yet this crap lets a bully...well bully??
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 02-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,505

Quote:
Originally Posted by SULPHITE View Post
kind of ironic...we want to stop bullying but yet this crap lets a bully...well bully??
You mean there is a flaw in this zero tolerance system.

Sent from my stupid iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-08-2013, 05:14 PM
Blue Marlin

http://www.thepostgame.com/features/201108/real-it-gets-victims-schoolyard-bullying-can-fight-back-help-ufc-royalty

Above is something to consider...A have a good friend in Dallas who is very active in Jui-Jitsu. Both of his kids are as well. He swears its a good form of self defense and, equally, self control.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:36 PM
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunSaint View Post
I'm pretty pissed right now, my son was involved in a fight last week, he was hit first! He gets suspended for three days and has to go to NP MOSS for those days.

My question is can you not defend yourself anymore???????

To top it off I have to have him there @ 8 A/M I live in Youngsville this is absolutely ridiculous!!!
Hmmm.......were you the one that was there today with the gun? If so, the cops are looking for you